在米奇·戈尔曼的画中
in a painting by Mickey Gorman.
贝丝·伊丽莎白
Bess. Elizabeth.
- 又叫利兹 - 别叫我利兹
- Lizzy. - Don't call me that.
这是他专属的昵称 对吗
It was his name for you, wasn't it?
米奇
Mickey.
是你的丈夫
Your husband.
是的
Yes.
我们在巴利高恩结了婚
We married in Ballygowlan.
他人很好 但又老刁难别人 你肯定从没见过
A wonderful, bloody-minded man, you've never known the like.
没过多久 我家人很快就发现了
It couldn't last. My family soon saw to that.
你还爱着他是吗
You never stopped loving him?
他是我父亲吗
Was he my father?
不是 艾尔薇拉
No, Elvira.
我嫁给米奇的时候年纪比你还小
I was younger than you when I married Mickey.
你出生是很久以后的事了
You came many years later.
那他为什么来这里
Then why did he come here?
因为他是一位绅士
Because he was a gentleman.
在理查德未被宣布合法死亡之前
He would never approach me
他不会接近我
until Richard had legally been declared dead.
这是他的一贯作风 米奇·戈尔曼
That's the measure of the man Mickey Gorman was.
艾尔薇拉 你看起来不是那么地惊讶
Elvira, you don't seem entirely surprised.
是的
I'm not.
我没有调查什么
Please don't think I was prying,
但是我在爸爸死后发现了这些信
but I found these letters, after Daddy died.
里面有一封是外祖母寄来的 她什么都说了
Well, there was one from Grandmama where it all came out.
我之前
I was so...
对他真的很没礼貌
I was so terribly rude to him.
我是说米奇
Mickey, I mean.
我还曾想是因为他才惹的麻烦
I thought he'd come to cause trouble.
不 米奇不会那么做的
Oh, no, Mickey wouldn't do that.
现在 我要去威胁一个律师
Now, I have a lawyer to intimidate.
是科尔特吗
Curtain?
但还没到下午三点呢
But you're not seeing him till three.
那是他的想法
That's what he thinks.
给他点惊喜 艾尔薇拉
The element of surprise, Elvira.
也许你们可以一块去
Perhaps the two of you could go together.
我想这是一次
I always find a journey
你们能叙叙旧的好机会
is such an excellent opportunity to...catch up.
你们觉得呢
Don't you think?
抱歉 请问您有提前预约吗
I'm sorry! Do you have an appointment?
- 你让开 - 您不能这样
- Just get out of my way. - You can't just...
科尔特先生
Mr Curtain!
天哪
Oh, Lord.
住手
Stop him!
谢谢 提布斯小姐 可以了
Thank you, Miss Tibbs. That will be all.
- 需要我报♥警♥吗 - 不
- Shall I call the police? - No!
证券 收据
Certificates, receipts...
还有一些有趣的销♥售♥记录
And some very interesting sales records.
看来你背着我们利用布莱克公♥司♥
You've been doing a lot of trading
干了不少勾当啊
on the Blake estate behind all our backs.
我这么做都是为了你们
For your own good.
理查德先生可不是什么金融天才
Sir Richard was not the financial genius one thing to think
你真是恬不知耻
You filthy liar.
这些文件就是证据
This paperwork proves it.
由你负责的赚钱基金全都被你收入囊中
The funds you raised were flowing into your pockets!
那些记录证明不了什么
Those dockets prove nothing!
那你又为什么把它们烧了
Then why were you trying to burn them?
那是 我...
Well, I...
那你想怎样 报♥警♥吗
And what will you do now? Go to the police?
你以为我害怕丑闻被揭穿吗
You think I'm afraid of scandal?
这些在法庭上都不能成为证据
None of this will stand up in court.
那我只能为自己主持公道了
Then I'll administer my own justice.
把枪放下 赛吉维克女士 立刻
Put it down, Lady Sedgwick. Now.
- 我跟你说过别报♥警♥ - 我发誓我没有
- I told you no police! - I didn't call them, I swear!
我们收到了一条匿名举报 科尔特先生
We had an anonymous tip-off, Mr Curtain.
看来我来得正是时候
Looks like I arrived just in time.
没错 没错 快逮捕那个疯女人
Yes. Yes! Arrest this madwoman!
您误会了 科尔特先生 匿名举报是关于你的
No, Mr Curtain, the anonymous tip-off was about you.
有人怀疑你利用信件恐吓他人
Someone thinks you've been writing nasty letters.
我 什么 我没干过这事
Me? What? Never!
这样的话 您不介意我四处检查一下吧
In that case, you won't mind me having a little look.
贝丝·赛吉维克
但是
But...
我从来没见过这封信
I've never seen that before.
休伯特·科尔特
Hubert Curtain,
由于你企图谋杀贝丝·塞吉维克女士
I am arresting you for the attempted murder
还涉嫌杀害米奇·戈尔曼
of Lady Bess Sedgwick,
我现在正式逮捕你
and for the manslaughter of Mickey Gorman.
- 你真狡猾 - 那也好过你个老巫婆
- You weasel. - Better a weasel than an old witch!
我老
Old?
马普尔女士是对的 这不是复♥制♥品
Miss Marple was right. It isn't a copy.
这跟挂在伯特莱姆酒店的是同一幅
It's the exact same one that was hanging at Bertram's.
你现在是变身鉴定专家了吗 简
Art expert are you now, Jane?
我认出了那个相框
It's the frame I recognise.
一直以来都是我在打扫那幅画
The amount of times I've dusted it.
你看到这里的T字形划痕了吗
You see this T scratched in there?
但是它为什么在这里
But why is it here?
- 到哪儿 夫人 - 伯特伦酒店
- Yes, madam? - Bertram's Hotel, please.
好的 夫人
Ma'am.
妈妈 关于米奇·戈尔曼的事我很抱歉
Mother? I'm so sorry about Mickey Gorman.
您肯定很爱他吧
You must have loved him very much.
是的 我很爱米奇
Yes. Mickey.
他很...
He was so...
我从未想过会成为一个不称职的妈妈
I never meant to be a terrible mother.
- 请您不要... - 因为我害怕
- Please, you don't... - It's the fear, you see.
我怕自己太爱你
To love something so much, and, well...
我害怕你身处险境
For one's own life to be so terribly dangerous.
其他事我都可以应付
I could face anything
除了你 我不希望你发生任何危险的事情
except the thought of something happening to you.
所以为了你的安全 我才跟你保持距离
So I put up walls between us, to keep you safe.
我不会再让你失望了
I won't fail you again.
案件进展得如何 督察
What the devil's going on, Inspector?
我已经和国家美术馆研究伦勃朗的专家谈过了
I've been speaking to Rembrandt expert from National Gallery
显然这幅伦勃朗不是简单的复♥制♥品
Apparently our fake Rembrandt is the worst kind of copy.
- 有什么问题吗 - 这幅是真迹
- What's wrong with it? - It's the original.
好的 所有看上去毫不值钱的东西
Right, I want everything that looks remotely valuable
都给我分门别类 等候专家到来
catalogued before the experts get here.
- 那幅画哪去了 - 什么画
- What happened to that painting? - What painting?
把那幅弗美尔交出来 亨弗里斯
I want that Vermeer, Humfries!
我会让一切真♥相♥大白
And I want answers!
亨弗里斯和科尔特拒不承认
Humfries and Curtain are refusing to say anything,
但是那幅伦勃朗是真迹
but the Rembrandt is real.
我希望你已经猜到了
I expect you'd already guessed that.
我有疑问
I had my suspicions.
大家都在没有任何鉴定的情况下
You see, everyone assumes paintings on public display
认为在旅馆展示给公众的画是复♥制♥品
in a hotel are copies, without actually checking.
很显然这是藏真正艺术作品
It's quite the best place to hide a genuine work of art.
最好的地方
In plain sight.
但是为什么要把它移到科尔特的办公室呢
But why move one to Curtain's office?
我猜测是有个买♥♥家在等着
I would imagine he had a buyer lined up.
当所有警♥察♥追踪凶手到伯特伦时
With all the police at Bertram's following the murder,
这个买♥♥家必须在科尔特的办公室里验货
the buyer would have to view the goods at Curtain's office.
那封你在科尔特先生的办公室里
And the death threat you found
找到的威胁信呢
at Mr Curtain's?
和在阅览室找到的笔迹吻合
Same handwriting as the one in the reading room.
当然 他声称这是被陷害的
Of course, he's claiming it was planted.
你认为科尔特先生
And do you think Mr Curtain
是123房♥的狙击手吗 探长先生
was the sniper in Room 123, Inspector?
如果是他的话 我不知道他是怎么做到的
Well, if he was, I don't know how he did it.
凭空消失 他又不是隐形人
Vanished into thin air. I mean, he's not the invisible Man.
好了 一个不明身份的人把浴缸的水放出来
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表