泰♥晤♥士♥报♥
The Times
快点
Whoa. Go on.
伦敦皮卡迪利大街 1♥8♥9♥1年
先生 夫人
Sir. Ma'am.
- 下午好 埃弗绍特小姐 - 下午好
- Afternoon, Miss Evershot. - Good afternoon.
- 这一定是您小侄女 - 是的
- And this must be your little niece. - Indeed.
我很荣幸能欢迎您来伯特伦旅馆
Then it gives me pleasure to welcome you to Bertram's Hotel.
马普尔小姐
Miss Marple.
好了 小姐
There you go, miss.
- 住得愉快 - 谢谢
- Enjoy your stay. - Thank you.
号♥外号♥外 失踪的百万富翁
Straight off the press! Missing millionaire
七年后被宣告死亡
pronounced dead after seven years.
谁能得到遗产 买♥♥份报纸就知道
Who gets the fortune? Buy the news, get the scoop.
夫人 这是您第一次来伯特伦旅馆吗
Is this your first visit to Bertram's, ma'am?
我是马普尔小姐
Miss Marple.
我以前常来 但那是很久以前的事了
I used to stay here often but a very long time ago.
我很荣幸能欢迎您
It gives me great pleasure to welcome you
再次来到伯特伦旅馆 马普尔小姐
back to Bertram's Hotel, Miss Marple.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 夫人
I'm sorry, ma'am.
变化很大吧
Has it changed that much?
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
一点都没变
It hasn't changed at all.
真奇怪啊
How very peculiar.
阿加莎·克里斯汀: 马普尔小姐探案集 第三季第1集
伯特伦旅馆之谜
今天是英国节 波特先生
It's the Festival of Britain, Mr Porter.
是伯特伦旅馆最忙的时候
I've never seen Bertram's busier.
整个上流社会都来了
The whole of society's descended.
哦不 恐怕奥提斯小姐会遗憾
Ah, no, I'm afraid Miss Otis regrets
她今天不能出席午宴
she's unable to lunch today.
是的 我很抱歉
Yes, I'm so sorry.
很不错 是吧
I know, isn't it?
- 天哪 - 等下你看到房♥间会更棒
- Gosh. - Just wait until you see the rooms.
天哪
Gosh.
不用
Er, no.
我自己来拿行李 谢谢
I'll carry my own bags, thanks.
你好 亨利
Hello, Henry.
我回来了
I'm back.
这是我好朋友布里吉特
This is my dear friend Brigit.
真抱歉
So sorry.
稍等一下
Um...oh, just a minute.
有个乐队
There's a band!
有人管乐队吗 是谁的乐队
Did anyone with the band? Who's with the band?
- 简 - 是 先生
- Jane. - Yes, sir.
把玫瑰和虎皮毯送到威斯穆勒先生的房♥间
Those roses and the tigerskin rug to Mr Vice-Muller's room.
- 现在就去 - 好的 先生
- Now, please. - Yes, sir.
借过一下
Excuse me.
是的 请放到文件架上
Yes, in the pigeonhole, please.
我是马林诺夫斯基 住在321号♥房♥间
I am Malinowski. Room 321 .
晚上好
Good evening.
我偶然在街上发现了这个
I happened to find this dropped in the street.
我想收信人可能是这里的客人
I believe the intended recipient is a guest here.
贝丝·塞吉维克
Bess Sedgwick.
赛吉维克夫人没有在伯特伦旅馆预约
Lady Sedgwick does not have a reservation at Bertram's.
真遗憾
Oh, that is such a shame.
我想她可能用了别的名字
I wonder if she could be using another name.
也许你能帮忙转交一下
Perhaps you could pass it on.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
很抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 您还好吗 - 是的
- Are you all right? - Yes.
有我们的预定吗
Do you have a reservation for us?
- 杰克·布里顿 - 还有乔尔·布里顿
- Jack Britten. - And Joel Britten.
我们定的双人间
We have a twin room.
沃克小姐
Miss Walker.
- 能给我两把钥匙吗 - 我找找看
- Can we have two keys? - I'll see to it.
欢迎来到伯特伦旅馆
Welcome to Bertram's.
真是万分荣幸
May I say, what an honour.
我听说艾尔伯特音乐厅的票都卖♥♥光了
I hear the Albert Hall is completely sold out.
您真是过奖了
Well, that's just too kind of you.
这小费足够了吗
Is this enough of a tip?
我一直都弄不清你们的货币
I can never tell with your funny money.
好的 这边请
Well, er... This way, please.
简 是你吗
Jane, is that you?
简 见到你真是太好了
Oh, Jane. How wonderful to see you.
瑟琳娜 你看上去好极了
Selina. How well you look.
你也是 我真喜欢你的...
As do you. And I simply adore your...
守时
..punctuality.
我需要你的精神支持
I know I can rely on your moral support.
我最讨厌宣读遗嘱了
There's nothing I hate more than a will reading.
你还记得理查德·布莱克爵士吗
You remember Sir Richard Blake...
布莱克航♥空♥ 那个航♥空♥大亨
Blake Air the aviation tycoon.
我的第三个表兄离开后
My third cousin once removed.
我们曾经和他在梅菲尔德庄园度过假
We used to summer with him at Mayfield's House.
直到母亲生病之后才回去
Till Mummy got ill.
人很不错 当然 伯特伦旅馆是他所有
Wonderful man. Of course, he owned Bertram's.
这里和以前不一样了
Not that it's what it once was.
当然 现在伦敦的旅馆都不太安全
Of course,none of the London hotels are really safe nowadays
听听最近都发生了多少起抢劫案
Heard how many robberies there's been recently?
令人惊骇
Quite shocking.
那么
Now,
理查德爵士的飞机
didn't his plane go down
是不是坠落在印度洋了
over the Indian Ocean? Sir Richard's?
他失踪了 估计没命了
Missing, presumed dead.
当然 七年过去了 他现在被宣告死亡
Of course, it's over seven years now, so officially he is dead
那是他们的家庭律师 瞧瞧他
That's the family solicitor down there. Look at him.
要我说
I say...
- 像寒鸦一样狡诈 - 什么事 先生
- Shifty as a jackdaw. - Yes, sir?
那么 布莱克一家因为宣读遗嘱都来了吗
So, the Blake family are gathering for the reading of will?
其实只有他女儿艾尔薇拉
Well, there's only really his daughter Elvira,
当然还有她母亲 如果她来的话
and her mother of course, if she turns up.
如果她没忙着和北约的高层对话
If she's not engaged in high-level discussions with NATO
或者忙着打破陆上行驶速度纪录
or beating a land-speed record
又或者和灰熊摔跤的话
or wrestling with a grizzly bear.
谁会和灰熊摔跤啊
Who wrestles grizzly bears?
贝丝·塞吉维克
Bess Sedgwick.
大名鼎鼎的贝丝·塞吉维克
The Bess Sedgwick.
艾尔薇拉来了
Oh, there's Elvira.
这么有钱还穿得如此寒酸
All that money and look at those ghastly shoes.
你好 瑟琳娜
Oh, hello, Selina.
真该把她送到精修学校好好调♥教♥一番
Keeps her brushed under a rug at finishing school, I believe.
话又说回来
Still,
看看贝丝·塞吉维克自己的生活
the life Bess Sedgwick leads,
我也不惊讶了
hardly surprising.
不
Oh, no!
什么声音
What's that?
打断一下
Excuse me!
阿姆斯特朗先生
Mr Armstrong.
我的房♥间太小了
My room ain't big enough
不能用来排练
for the kind of rhythm we got goin' on.
所以我们能不能在这儿练习
So I was getting to kind of wonder if we could practise here
在这里吗 这里吗
Here? In here?
在这个房♥间里吗
In this room here?
是的 当然 阿姆斯特朗先生
Yes. Yes, of course, Mr Armstrong.
但是 为了伯特伦旅馆的声誉考虑
But um...for the sake of the Bertram's reputation,
您是否能不要太...
if I could ask you not to be too...
爵士风了
..jazzy?
一 二
One, two.
一 二 三 四
A one, two, three, four.
路易斯 我能加入吗
Louis, may I join you?
艾美利亚·沃克 派对要开始了
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表