可能是任何人
and written a letter.
我没那么好骗
I'm not that gullible.
我让德里克拿着照片去见她
I sent Derek to meet her, with a photograph
还有一张列满过去生活的问题考她
and a list of questions about her past.
- 那是她吗 - 是的
- And it was her? - Yes.
我会这么问 是因为朗姆莉夫人第一次
I only ask because when Mrs Lumley first
在客车上看到你的时候 她戴上了墨镜
saw you at the coach, she put on dark glasses...
似乎是在害怕特恩布尔先生会认出你
..as if you were afraid Mr Turnbull might recognise you.
这也说明了那天晚上你的转变
Such a fear could account for transformation that evening
不再素颜粗服
from the plain and simple look
以避免让朗姆莉先生把你当作维莉蒂
that you said reminded Mr Lumley of Verity.
还有瑞伯恩也是
And reminded Raeburn too.
所以他才叫你维莉蒂
That's why he called you by her name!
这是一种可能 对吗
It is possible, isn't it?
你怎么会蠢成这样
How could you be so utterly stupid?
可照片和她看起来很像啊
It looked like her from the photo.
难道不是吗 穿着你简单的连衣裙
Didn't it? In your simple little frock
带上深色假发 站在小巷里昏暗的灯光下
and a dark wig under the light of a backstreet lamp
那是因为你不敢在光天化日下见面
because you were too nervous to meet in daylight?
当然你答得上有关维莉蒂背景的问题
Of course you answered the questions about Verity's background
你丈夫都教好了
because your husband coached you.
他也没那么傻
He's not that stupid.
在岩区那里他就看穿了我们的伎俩
He rumbled us on the rocks, didn't he?
你们承认自己勒索了吗
Are you admitting to blackmail?
他更懂什么叫勒索
Ask him about blackmail.
他说要是我答应去他房♥间 做些事情的话
He said if I came to his room and did things,
他就不揭穿我们
he'd keep quiet about us.
你的鼻子还疼吗
How's your nose?
那么多钱呢
All that money!
等等 维莉蒂失踪的那会儿
Wait. Why were you in Medhurst
你为什么会在梅德赫斯特
when Verity disappeared?
- 你是在找她吗 - 是的
- Were you looking for her? - Yes.
你怎么知道她在这里
How did you know where she was?
她给弗莱斯特庄园里的某个佣人老朋友
She'd written to a skivvy chum at Forrester Grange
写信说她在这里的修道院
that she was here at the convent.
我想每年给她一笔钱
I wanted to offer her an allowance
换她不说出自己的亲身父亲是谁
if she kept quiet about her real father...
但是 再没这个机会了
..but...I never got the chance.
那么 我的维莉蒂 到底是不是还活着
Then, my Verity, is she alive or is she dead?
我想事情到天亮就会真♥相♥大白了
I expect things will make sense in the morning.
就像平时一样
They usually do.
院长嬷嬷让我送这个来
Mother Superior wondered if you'd like this.
要热可可吗
Cocoa?
她真是太周到了
How thoughtful of her.
可不是吗
Wasn't it?
但有时 她也会...
Still, she can be...
你觉得维莉蒂决定放弃迈克尔
Was Verity right to decide
皈依我主的选择是对的吗
to give up Michael for God?
我们都有自己爱的方式
We all have to love in our own ways.
祝好梦
Sleep tight.
你在为谁的灵魂祷告
Whose soul are you praying for?
是我的吗
Is it mine?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是复仇女神
I am Nemesis...
惟愿公平如大水滚滚
...and justice will roll down like waters...
公义如大河滔滔
And righteousness, the everlasting stream.
我可可里放的毒药和毒死瑞伯恩先生的
The poison in my cocoa is the same poison
是同一种对吗
that killed Mr Raeburn, isn't it?
是阿格涅斯修女让我给你送的可可
Mother Agnes asked me to give you that cocoa.
我也问过她 但她并没有下毒
I asked her too, but she didn't poison it.
这就是诱惑 克洛蒂尔 而你屈从了
It was a temptation, Clotilde, and you succumbed.
瑞伯恩先生在飞马旅馆喊出"维莉蒂"的时候
When Mr Raeburn said ''Verity''at the Flying Horse...
维莉蒂
Verity?
他看向的并不是玛格丽特·朗姆莉 而是你
...It wasn't Margaret Lumley he was looking at, it was you.
你带着的项链吊坠
You were wearing a locket
和我在弗莱斯特庄园看到的一样
that I saw at Forrester Grange
就是乔治娜放在那里的照片中戴的那个
In the photograph placed there by Georgina.
是她亲爱的瑞伯恩先生送给她的吊坠
A locket given Verity by her adored Mr Raeburn
她答应过他 会永远戴着
that she'd promised him she would wear
直到走进坟墓的那天
until her dying day.
你发现他认出来之后 就必须杀死他
When you saw him recognise it...he had to die.
我觉得毒药并不是下在香槟里
i don't think the poison was in the champagne.
要热可可吗
Cocoa?
你刚才戴着的那东西...
You were wearing something...
祝好梦
Sleep tight.
是那样的吗
Was it like that?
可怜的瑞伯恩先生
Poor Mr Raeburn.
还有可怜的维莉蒂
And poor Verity.
你心目中的唯一
Your own special one.
是你杀了她
You killed her.
没有证据
There is no proof.
真的没有吗
Isn't there?
你杀了我
You killed me.
我爱过你
I loved you.
但你想离我而去
But you were leaving me.
她说圣伊丽莎白给了她力量
She said St Elspeth had given her the strength...
但不是去拒绝迈克尔
But not to reject to Michael...
而是跟他走
...to go with him.
我祝福了她好运
I wished her good luck.
维莉蒂
Verity.
维莉蒂
Verity.
你对她做了什么
What did you do with her?
- 她在哪儿 - 她死了 入土了
- Where is she? - Dead and buried.
你对她做了什么
What did you do with her?
我把她放到了迈克尔的房♥间里
I put her in Michael's room.
然后给警方打了匿名电♥话♥?
And telephoned the police anonymously?
告诉他们在圣文德岩区有个德国人在逃?
And told them a German was on the run at Bonaventure Rocks?
是的
Yes.
接下来那一周
And then I prayed to St Elspeth...
我每天都向圣伊丽莎白祈祷
...every day for a week...
直到她告诉我该怎么做
until she told me what to do.
然后你就告诉院长嬷嬷那个无名氏病人死了
And informed Mother Superior that the unidentified patient,
就是那个几乎失明且陷入昏迷的病人
nearly blind, in a coma, had died.
但其实你把他推到了迈克尔的房♥间
But in fact you wheeled him to Michael's room
就是你放置维莉蒂的地方 然后...
where Verity lay, and then...
警♥察♥会来搜查啊
The police were coming to search.
我只好用绷带将她裹起来
I had to wrap her in bandages.
然后再裹到裹尸布里
I swaddled her in a shroud.
然后以拉尔夫·柯林斯的名义将她落了葬
And then buried her as Ralph Collins.
但我一直戴着她的项链吊坠
But I wore her locket always.
现在我明白了
And now I understand.
那几个月我根本就不在医院对吧
I wasn't in hospital all those months, was I?
- 你在这儿 - 在迈克尔的房♥间里
- You were here. - In Michael's room.
我也不是坦克营的马汀·瓦迪上尉
I'm not Captain Martin Waddy of the Tank Regiment.
我是空军中尉拉尔夫·柯林斯
I'm Flying Officer Ralph Collins.
我本想让你死
I expected you to die...
但圣伊丽莎白让我赎罪
.. but St Elspeth told me to atone
把你救活
and nurse you back to life.
你是我的秘密 但我不知道该拿你怎么办
You were my secret...but I didn't know what to do with you.
然后她许给我一个奇迹
And then she granted me a miracle.
我看到一个女人的故事 精神不太正常
I read of a woman, clearly disturbed,
她不肯接受自己的丈夫
who wouldn't accept that her husband
在敦刻尔克失踪 被推定死亡的事实
was missing at Dunklrk, presumed dead.
我守在你床边 让你恢复那些
I sat by your bed as you recovered the memory
我想让你拥有的记忆
I wanted for you.
然后回到你妻子罗文娜身边
And be with your wife Rowena.
罗文娜
Rowena.
我把马汀·瓦迪空军上尉归还给他妻子
I returned Captain Martin Waddy to his wife.
她以为是个奇迹
She thought it was a miracle.
她想去相信
She wanted to believe.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表