Tilly codenamed the killer 123
是因为她是在123房♥看见他们的
because she saw them in Room 123
但他们却不应该出现在那里
when they never should have been there.
这让我一直觉得很好笑
It never ceases to amaze me.
不论这些事情看起来有多么的复杂
No matter how complicated these affairs seem to be,
归根到底它们总是为了一个东西
they always boil down to one thing.
钱
Money.
赛吉维克女士准备替她的女儿艾尔薇拉
Lady Sedgwick was about to inherit a vast fortune
从她前夫那里继承一大笔财产
from her ex-husband, as was her daughter Elvira.
科尔特先生准备接手三分之一的
Mr Curtain was about to take responsibility
布莱克地♥产♥
for a third of the entire Blake estate.
就连你也有杀人动机 瑟琳娜女士
Even you had a motive, Lady Selina.
我?
Me?
如果贝丝和艾尔薇拉死了
If Bess and Elvira died,
你就可以继承梅菲尔德的房♥子
you would inherit Mayfield House.
但你不会怀疑...
But surely you don't suspect...
你必须清楚每个人都在哪里
You have to be clear on where everyone was.
马普尔小姐和瑟琳娜女士在晨间起居室
Miss Marple and Lady Selina were in the morning room,
亨弗里斯先生也在那里
and Mr Humfries was there too.
艾美利亚·沃克在搬货的小楼梯那
Amelia Walker was coming up the back stairs
布莱克小姐在街上
and Miss Blake was in the street.
赛吉维克女士和马林诺夫斯基先生
Lady Sedgwick and Mr Malinowski
在雾里迷路了
were caught in the fog,
穆提先生和科尔特先生因为走路晚了些到达
and Mr Mutti and Mr Curtain were to arrive later on foot.
乔尔和我都在晨间起居室里跟你在一起
Both Joel and I were in the morning room with you.
然后我帮你把123房♥的门撞开了
Then I helped you break down the door to Room 123.
不
Oh, no.
只有双胞胎的一个人在那个晚上出现了
There was only one twin present that night.
- 但是你看到我们两个了 - 没有
- But you saw both of us. - No.
我们看到一个人穿了两套衣服
We saw two sets of clothes on one person.
你看到我兄弟了吗
Have you seen my brother?
你哥哥正在找你
Your brother was looking for you.
你所做的只是换了一套衣服
All you did was change your clothes.
我看到你的夹式领带了
I saw your clip-on ties.
非常完美又迅速的换装
Perfect for a quick change act.
所有人都认为他们看到你们两个了
Anyone would have thought they'd seen both of you,
但实际上 杰克在旅馆的另一个地方
when in fact, Jack was elsewhere in the hotel
度过完美的一个小时
for the best part of an hour.
真是荒谬 你不可能知道...
This is ridiculous! You can't possibly know...
但是我知道 亲爱的
But I can, my dear.
还记得我们在大厅碰到的时候吗
You remember when we passed in the lobby?
并不是你拿报纸的方式
It wasn't what hand you were
把你们出♥卖♥♥♥的
holding your paper in that gave you away...
如果我这么夹报纸...
If I'd been carrying my paper...
是你的手表
...it was your watch.
的话
...like so.
你们把手表戴在不同的手腕上
You wear your watches on different wrists.
那是同一只手
It was the wrong hand.
但是我们没有杀害米奇·戈尔曼
But we didn't kill Mickey Gorman.
不 你在忙着偷瑟琳娜女士的首饰
No. You were too busy stealing Lady Selina's jewels.
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
我怎么可能会...
Oh! How can I ever...?
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hands off me!
我要叫我的律师过来
I should like to telephone my solicitor!
安静
Be quiet!
当提丽离开时 123准备实施他的主计划
With Tilly out the way, 123 put their master plan into action
杀害米奇·戈尔曼的凶手
The murder of Mickey Gorman.
可是米奇·戈尔曼和提丽·莱斯
But what was it that Mickey Gorman
到底知道了什么
and Tilly Rice knew?
关于巴利高恩的一些事
They knew about Ballygowlan.
一个爱尔兰的小镇 也是米奇·戈尔曼
A small town in ireland, where Mickey Gorman
和年轻的贝丝·塞吉维克结婚的地方
married a very young... Bess Sedgwick.
怎么了 我并不以此为耻
What of it? I'm not ashamed.
我们在萨默塞特的档案室里做了些调查
We did a little investigation at records office in Somerset.
在巴利高恩的秘密并不是
The secret of Ballygowlan wasn't
你和米奇·戈尔曼结婚了
that you were married to Mickey Gorman,
而是你们从未离婚
it's that you were never divorced.
你们这些该死的
Damn you all to hell!
没错 我杀了米奇·戈尔曼和提丽·莱斯
Yes. I killed Mickey Gorman and Tilly Rice.
我不能让他们阻止我得到理查德的财产
I wasn't going to let them between me and Richard's estate.
他们知道那份遗嘱无效
They knew the will was invalid.
理查德先生把钱留给了他的"前妻"
Sir Richard left the money to his "ex-wife".
作为重婚者 你从未和理查德先生结婚
But as a bigamist, you were never married to Sir Richard.
你很聪明啊 探长先生
Aren't you the clever one, Inspector?
我做了这么详细的计划 给我自己寄信
I thought sending myself notes was a cunning touch,
再放一封到科尔特的办公室
and putting one in Curtain's office.
是你向艾尔薇拉开枪 是你给提丽带上那帽子
You shot at Elvira and dressed Tilly in the hat.
是我 这一切都计划得这么好
Yes! And it was a damn good plan!
妈妈
Mother!
对不起 艾尔薇拉
I'm sorry, Elvira.
我为所有的事情向你道歉
I'm sorry for everything.
不
No!
但你不会活捉我的
But you're not going to get me alive!
我总是说
I've always said
不管什么样的女人
whatever else a woman may be,
一旦成为了母亲 她便一心想着孩子
once she is a mother, her child comes first.
但这不是在帮她
But this isn't the way to help her.
你妈妈是在补偿你 亲爱的
This is your mother's attempt to make amends, my dear.
用她的自♥由♥来换取你的自♥由♥
To give her freedom in exchange for yours.
我们都知道贝丝·塞吉维克
We both know Bess Sedgwick
不是123房♥间的杀手
was not the killer in Room 1 23,
也不是她勒死提丽·莱斯的
and she couldn't have strangled Tilly Rice.
提丽被杀害的时候 你和米奇·戈尔曼在一起
At the time Tilly died you were with Mickey Gorman,
是吗 赛吉维克女士
weren't you, Lady Sedgwick?
但那时 布莱克小姐
But then, Miss Blake...
你对布里吉特的爱慕
Your devotion to Brigit,
每时每刻都在照顾着她的伤
you're drivingly to help her in her illness.
这样的痴迷会持续多久
How far would that obsession take you?
我想赛吉维克女士 你也很好奇吧
I think you wonder too, Lady Sedgwick.
知道那些信是假的
You knew the notes were fake.
你放在科尔特先生桌子里的那封
The note you put in Mr Curtain's desk,
是你已经收到的信
is the one you had already received.
你把信放在那儿
You planted it
并不是为了把嫌疑推到科尔特先生的身上
not to throw suspicion onto Mr Curtain,
而是为了洗脱艾尔薇拉
but away from Elvira.
因为 123 就是你的女儿
Because 123... was your own daughter.
如果布里吉特要享受美好的生活
If Brigit was to enjoy any quality of life,
你需要一大笔钱
you'd need a great deal of money.
因为遗嘱上写明 这些遗产
The will stipulated your inheritance was
是给予"我第一次婚姻的女儿"
to be paid to "my daughter by my first marriage".
但这场婚姻并不受法律保护
But as the marriage was never lawful,
米奇·戈尔曼和提丽·莱斯所知道的
Mickey Gorman and Tilly Rice knew enough
足够拿走你全部的财产
to cost you your entire fortune.
这是给您的 先生 一个
There you go sir. One...
两个
Two...
三个
Three.
提丽·莱斯威胁的是你
Tilly Rice was blackmailing you.
所以她到屋顶要见的人是你
So it was you she was planning on meeting up on the roof.
但不可能是我杀的米奇·戈尔曼
But it can't have been me that shot Mickey Gorman.
狙击手开枪的时候我在街上
I was in the street when the sniper fired.
当然 这场犯罪要两个人来完成
Of course, the crime needed two people to work.
你和布里吉特
Yourself and Brigit.
所以你给布里吉特要了一间美式客房♥
That's why you wanted an American room for Brigit.
因为只有美式客房♥才有独♥立♥浴室
Because American rooms are the only ones with an en suite bath.
布里吉特故意把水流出浴缸
Brigit left her bath to run over
弄坏楼下的保险丝
and fuse electrics below.
知道这样就会把宾客们都移到晨间起居室
Knowing the guests would be moved to
大家就能见证这场枪击案了
the morning room to witness the shooting.
但我不会用步♥枪♥
But I couldn't have fired a rifle.
你不会
No.
因为狙击手是你 艾尔薇拉
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表