直到彼此都无法否认
until we both knew it.
但我不能逗留
But I could not stay.
我决定去爱尔兰
I decided to try for Ireland...
我叫她跟我一起去
I asked her to come with me.
她答应了 我们约在圣文德石山边见面
She said yes and we arranged to meet at Bonaventure Rocks.
她没来
She never arrived.
一定有人看见了我 并起了疑心
Someone must have seen me and been suspicious.
但是我发誓 她没来
But I swear, she never arrived.
我是战争遗留下来的俘虏
I was, the rest of the war, a prisoner.
我求我父亲帮忙
I asked my father,
那个正义的拥护者 你的好朋友
that champion of justice, your friend,
不是帮我 而是帮忙寻找维莉蒂
to help... not me but to find Verity.
我很抱歉 迈克尔 你要求得太多了
I am sorry, Michael, but you ask too much.
我没被当做敌国公民关起来 已经是万幸了
I am lucky not to be interned as an enemy alien,
怎么帮得了你呢
so how can I possibly help?
我想你应该忘记这个女孩
I am afraid you must forget this girl.
我永远不会原谅他
I never would forgive him.
永远
Never.
我数不清战后 他写了多少信给我
I cannot count the number of letters he wrote me
恳求我原谅
after the war, begging me.
但我都烧了
I burnt them all.
昨天下午 我站在石山边
Yesterday afternoon...standing on those rocks again...
感觉维莉蒂好像就在那里
...I felt Verity was there.
一把 剃须刀
One...razor...
银的
...silver...
一把 男士 梳子
one gentleman's comb...
黑色的
...black.
对于这一切你有什么头绪吗
Are you making any sense of all of this?
我正在整理
I'm starting to.
一封信
One letter.
维莉蒂写给瑞伯恩的一封信
Verity to Raeburn. One letter.
- 我能拿走吗 - 能啊 当然能
- May I? - Oh, yes, of course. Of course.
一把 哦两把
One hair...oh, two.
两把梳子
Two hairbrush-es.
你的耳环很漂亮
Your earrings are pretty.
雷蒙德带我去加拉那边喝茶的时候
I saw some just like them in Gallas' window
我在橱窗里见过类似的
when Raymond took me to tea.
贵得要死
They are awfully expensive.
我总在他家买♥♥首饰
Oh, I always buy my jewerly in Gallas.
不过 天下没有不散的宴席
Though, all good things come to an end.
有些东西是钱买♥♥不来的 西德尼说的
There're somethings that money can't buy, Snydey says.
晚安
Good night.
- 抱歉 你在写作吗 - 什么事 科林
- Sorry, are you writing? - What's it, Collins?
对了 我给迪克·罗杰打了电♥话♥
Oh, yeah. I telephoned Dick Rogers,
他主管失踪人口
he was on the Missing Person thing,
我问了他关于维莉蒂·亨特的事
requiring for, eh, Verity Hunt.
- 然后呢 - 一无所获
- And? - Nothing.
他找遍了梅德赫斯特这块
He looked all around Medhurst area.
还找过相关的案子 以防她遭遇到了不测
He was also searched for a combining case, consult some sort of harm.
你也相信圣伊丽莎白
Do you believe that
会孕育黑暗而邪恶的种子吗
respective dark and dreadful deeds at St Elpeth's, too?
不 他搜查得非常仔细
No. He is very thourough.
老迪克几乎把这个地方翻了个底朝天
Old dick, turned the place upside down.
但...不 不 她就这么凭空消失了
But...no, no. She's venished into the thin air.
盲目啊 一个现代警官也必须狡猾起来
Blind you. A modern superior has a cunning streak,
要我说的话 就在那块巨石下面
if you want my opinion, under that heart of stone.
我会了结她 然后在某个月黑风高的晚上
I would've been past her, to steal away from the confidente dead of night.
把尸体丢在一个永远都不会被发现的地方
And dumped the body somewhere would never be found.
用自行车吗 韦斯特先生
On a bicycle, Mr. West?
或者汽车 你的想象力真丰富
or bit of a car. Your imagination...
是 是啊 这正是写作所需要的
Yes, right... That's what the write needs.
当然 当然
Oh, of course, of course.
- 写得还顺利吧 - 是的 是的
- Still going well? - Yes, yes...
都 都在这里 就差...
It's... it's all up here. Just a matter of...
- 表达出来 - 表达出来 没错
- Let it out. - Let it out, quite.
我想你大概仍然没空看我的作品...
I don't suppose if you still have the chance to look at my write...
没 没有 我... 还没空
No, no, I... Not yet.
你来了
Ah, there you are.
是啊 德里克
Yes, Derek.
你在等我吗
Are you ready for me?
当然 德里克
Yes, Derek.
我一个皇家海军
Royal Navy, me.
1942年被鱼雷袭击之前
Swallowed half the Atlantic
航行过半个大西洋
when I was torpedoed in '42.
然后我就在食品部写
Next thing I'm at the Ministry of Food writing pamphlets
关于鸡蛋粉的小册子
about powdered eggs.
- 敬鸡蛋粉 - 敬鸡蛋粉
- Powdered eggs! Powdered eggs!
有冰块吗
Any ice?
- 总有人要去做这些事 - 晚上好
- Somebody had to do it. Ah. Evening.
我流鼻血了 流鼻血了
Had a nose bleed. Nose bleed.
请给我拿点冰块
Ice, please.
你在山上的时候怎么不跟我说
Why didn't you tell me up on the Rocks?
你很有可能把他推下去杀了他
You might have pushed him off and killed him.
我不知道你还有这本事
I didn't know you had it in you.
没人能调戏我妻子 还侥幸逃脱
Nobody tries it on with my wife and gets away with it.
谢谢你 西德
Thanks, Syd.
我会一直戴着你给我的小盒吊坠
I'll wear locket you gave me
直到我死 我保证
until my dying day, I promise.
我不能告诉你我在哪儿
I can't tell you where I am,
但是我爱上了一个叫迈克尔的德国空军
but I'm in love wlth a German airman called Michael.
雷蒙德
Raymond
我们为爱情举杯 但是...
We toasted love but...
却不知道爱是什么
no idea what it is, me.
- 你喝醉了 - 你推理得很对
- You're drunk. - Well deducted.
是推理
Deduced.
完全正确
Spot on.
为什么我能写关于爱情的东西
Why can I write about love,
但是却不会爱呢
but i can't do it, hm?
我看得出来 你最近没写什么东西
You haven't written anything recently, as far as I can tell.
你好残忍♥ 姑妈
That's so cruel, Aunt Jane.
不能总是敲敲打打
It's not all the time tip-tapping-tap...
还得思考
There's thinking.
那你就自己待在个房♥间里思考
Then leave yourself some room for thinking,
而不是和艾薇儿 索菲亚 吉欧凡尼
instead of cramming your life
一起消遣人生
with Avril and Sophia and Giovanni.
让我出去!
Let me out!
让我出去!
Let me out!
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
到底发生了什么
What on earth's happening?
还有人要睡觉呢
Some of us need our ten hours!
是开派对吗
Is it a party?
女士们先生们 请听我说
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention?
我叫杰森·拉斐尔
My name is Jason Rafiel.
如果你们正在听 我有必要
If you are hearing this, It has become necessary,
通过我的代表
through my earthly representative,
来鼓励你们继续这场神秘的旅行
to encourage you to continue this mystery tour.
我希望 你们的下一个目的地
Your next destination will, I hope,
会揭露可怜的维莉蒂的真实命运
reveal the true fate of poor Verity
正义终将得以伸张
and justice shall prevail.
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
As ye sow, so shall ye reap.
你之前为什么向戴琳普尔小姐
Why did you ask Miss Dairymple
问起维莉蒂的项链吊坠
about Verity's locket?
它有什么特殊之处吗
Was there something special about it?
对维莉蒂来说确实很特殊
It was very special indeed to Verity.
你的鼻子怎么了
What happened to your nose?
我磕在一个门把手上了
I caught down on a door handle.
鞋带没系
Didn't tie my shoe lines.
他们在看什么
What are they looking at?
我们现在是要去哪儿
Where are we going now?
坐好 我们可不想出车祸
Sit down! We don't want an accident.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表