Mr Argyle, if you say you didn't put these in your study,
那你就是在暗示
you're implying that a member of your family
你家里有人想要祸害你
is trying to frame you for murder.
你最后一次见到格温达·沃恩还活着
When did you last see
是什么时候
Gwenda Vaughan alive?
在我的书房♥ 昨晚大约十一点
Erm...in my study. Last night, at about eleven o'clock.
你是什么时候开始和她交往的
And when did your relatlonship with her begin?
大约在
Erm...about erm...
我妻子去世的4个月后
..four months after my wife died.
格温达她人...
Gwenda was very...
很好
..kind.
从来没有人
She was...
能像她一样
..loving in a way...
像她一样
..in a way that no-one ever had been...
爱我
..loving...
格温达
Oh, Gwenda.
你读过雷欧的书吗 他以前跟我讨论过
Have you read Leo's book? He was talking to me about it.
这就和书里所说的一样 不是吗
And this is what it's all about, isn't it?
他有和你谈过吗 马普尔小姐
Did he talk to you, Miss Marple?
塞翁失马焉知非福
"Good things come from bad deeds."
- 柯尔丝顿 - 不 应该让大家知道
- Kirsten. - No, it has to be said.
和瑞秋在一起时 他就像影子一样
He was a shadow of a man with Rachel
当她死后 他又重新活了起来 对吗玛丽
When she died, he became alive again, didn't he Mary?
是啊
Yes.
他从不像我们爱鲍伯那样爱杰科
And he'd never loved Jacko like we did Bob.
他很快就和格温达在一起了
And he'd already started his affair with Gwenda.
我是这间屋子的眼睛
I'm the eyes of this house.
看见所有我不应该看见的
I see what I'm not supposed to see.
林德赛夫人
Mrs Lindsay.
- 林德赛夫人 - 你的车呢 亲爱的
- Mrs Lindsay. - Where's your car, love?
我可不能给你加汽油
I can't go filling you up with petrol.
我 我的车
My... My car?
- 开个玩笑 - 是啊 我知道
- It was a joke. - Right. Right! Yes, I understand it.
林德赛夫人 我能问你
Mrs Lindsay, I wondered if I could
一些比较敏感的问题吗
have a rather delicate word with you.
杰科 这小伙
Jacko. What a boy.
他是那种能让你永生难忘的家伙 你明白吗
He was the kind of bloke who could get under skin, you know?
放肆 危险
Naughty. Dangerous.
你明知道不应该这么做 但...
You knew you shouldn't but...
他就和毒品一样 让我感觉重回到二十二岁
He was like a drug. He could make you feel 22 again.
你碰到过那样的女孩吗 博士
You ever had a girl like that, Professor?
曾经在...在教堂碰到的一位...
There was a young erm... young lady at...
年轻女士
church once,
但我们从未说话
but we never really...spoke.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
我 我想
I... I believe erm...
我相信你给了杰科·阿盖尔一些钱
I believe you gave Jacko Argyle some money.
我知道他想干什么
I knew what he was up to.
他偷用了我丈夫一笔钱 然后得还给他
He pinched a wad off my husband and needed to pay him back.
你知道这件事 你还继续那样
And you knew about this and yet you... went along with it.
我不想让他离开
I didn't want him to go away.
永不
Ever.
尽管你知道你并不是他的唯一
Even though you knew you weren't the only one,
尽管你知道他不会有好结果
even though you knew he was gonna end badly...
我去关押他的监狱看过他一次
I went up to the prison once, where they were holding him.
他不想见我
He wouldn't see me.
但他处决的那天 我还是哭了很久
Yet I cried like a child the day they hanged him.
现在也是
Even now.
马普尔小姐
Miss Marple.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我知道是谁杀了格温达
I know who killed Gwenda.
我知道是谁杀了母亲 但我没证据
I know who killed Mother but I have no evidence.
我觉得警♥察♥不会相信我
I don't think the police will believe me.
你会相信我吗
Will you believe me?
你知道些什么
What do you know?
马普尔小姐 谁是这个家里最弱小的人
Miss Marple, who's the weakest in this family?
谁是大家总护着的人
Who have they always tried to protect,
尤其是从母亲手里
especially from Mother?
还有谁在谋杀案那晚跟着杰科出去了
And who followed Jacko out the night of the murder?
杰科
Jacko!
杰科 等等
Jacko, wait!
母亲虐待了赫斯特很多年
Mother has been bullying Hester for years, and Hester adored Jacko.
而赫斯特喜欢杰科
And Hester adored Jacko.
一定会为他杀人的 我肯定
Would've killed for him, I'm sure.
你也知道 要是把害羞的人逼急了
You know what they say about timid people
他们也会很暴♥力♥的
when pushed to violence.
而且她现在杀了格温达
And now she's killed Gwenda
因为格温达说她发现了真♥相♥
because Gwenda said she'd discovered the truth.
玛丽 为什么你昨天告诉警♥察♥
Mary, why did you tell the police
你母亲被杀那晚她和菲利普在一起呢
you were with Philip when your mother was murdered,
而你昨天告诉我
and yet yesterday you told me
你那天晚上很早离开了家
You told me you left the house much earlier that evening?
赫斯特是个很迷人的姑娘 对吗 玛丽
Hester is a very attractive girl, isn't she, Mary?
你会让全世界都知道
Would you want the world to know
你丈夫和你妹妹睡了吗
your husband was sleeping with your sister?
我向警♥察♥撒谎 马普尔小姐
I lied to the police, Miss Marple,
因为我有羞耻感
because I have a sense of shame.
但这不能改变赫斯特杀了人的事实
But it doesn't change the fact that Hester did this...
而且她现在打算栽赃给我父亲
and she's now trying to frame my father for murder.
- 你好 - 先生
- Hello. - Sir.
- 可以把钥匙给我吗 - 当然
- May I have my key, please? - Certainly.
第二个阿盖尔家人被谋杀
SECOND ARGYLE MURDERED
谢谢 有我的信儿吗
Thank you. Are there any messages for me?
有 先生
Yes, sir.
先生 你忘了拿钥匙
Oh, sir, you forgot your key.
去伦敦吗 鲍比 在星期天?
Going to London, Bobby, on a Sunday?
你父亲今天可能需要你
Your father might need you today.
你又不是我的监护人 菲利普
You're not my keeper, Philip.
听着 小笨蛋
Now, listen, you little chump.
据我的计算 玛丽的信托分红
According to my calculations, Mary's share of the trust
应该有二十五万
should be a quarter of a million.
我知道我们已经要了两万去买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I know we've asked for 20 grand to buy a house,
但我觉得我们应该全要过来
but I think we should have all of it now
而且我们不应该再像小孩子一样被对待了
and we should stop being treated like children!
信托是看条件来的 菲利普
Known the condition was the trust, Philip.
你能拿到一半...
You are entitled to half...
对 但要什么时候 鲍伯
Yes, but when, Bob?
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比
Bobby!
阿盖尔小姐
Miss Argyle.
阿盖尔小姐
Miss Argyle?
阿盖尔小姐
Miss Argyle.
我们何不
Why don't we...
回屋去呢
go back to the house?
我知道我想问你什么
I know what I wanted to ask you...
科学博士
..Dr Scientist.
你懂动物和环境 对不对
You know about animals and environments, don't you?
你带动物离开它的环境
You take an animal out of its environment
它就会痛苦 不是吗
and it suffers, doesn't it?
它的心死了
It dies inside.
动物园尝试改变这点 但是...
Zoos try and reinvent it but...
- 阿盖尔先生 - 它们的心死了
- Mr Argyle! - ..they die inside.
阿盖尔先生 能帮帮我们吗
Mr Argyle, can you help us?
就连动物都需要爱 科学博士
Even animals need love, Dr Scientist.
我们先离开水边
If we just...step away from the water...
我更高兴去屋里给你讲解
I'll be more than willing to give you seminar on the subject
这个课题
..back at the house.
也许还会放个幻灯片呢
Probably even... I'll set up a slide show.
钱就是这个家里秘密的起因
Money is the cause of this family's misery.
我们所有人都出生贫寒
All of us were from poor backgrounds.
对 对 非常好
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表