Yes. Yes, that's lovely.
只要你离开
If you can just step away...
- 钱没有让我们快乐 - 从来不会
- Money has not made us happy. - It never does.
动物没有钱 不是吗
Animals don't have money, do they?
一毛也没有
Not a penny.
为什么呢
Why is that?
为什么人类要把忧愁
Why have human beings turned unhappiness
变成可以触摸到的钱币呢
into coins that you can actually touch?
鲍比呢
Where's Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby!
不要
No!
- 鲍比! - 阿盖尔小姐!
- Bobby! - Miss Argyle!
- 鲍比! - 不要!
- Bobby! - No!
鲍比
Bobby!
鲍比
Bobby!
我觉得你找不到遗书 探长先生
I don't think you're going to find a suicide note, inspector.
你是在找那个 对吧
That is what you're looking for, isn't it?
供状
A confession.
为什么找不到
Why won't I find one?
因为我觉得鲍比并不想自杀
'Cause I don't think Bobby really intended to kill himself.
至少 不会在渡河渡到一半的时候自杀
At least...not until he was halfway over the crossing.
你知道些什么 马普尔小姐
What do you know, Miss Marple?
我觉得全家人都应该听听这个
I think it's something the whole family should hear.
鲍比和杰科这对双胞胎
It seems...that despite their differences,
除开他们的不同
the twins Bobby and Jacko
似乎比大家想象的更相似
were more alike than anybody realised.
我常常感到奇怪
It always struck me as odd
鲍比在信托上面
that Bobby was as parsimonious
和以前的瑞秋一样吝啬
with the trust as Rachel had been,
自从她死后 他几乎没出过一毛钱
that since she died, he had barely parted with a penny.
但我觉得
But I think...
鲍比一直生活在很大的压力下
Bobby had been living under great stress.
所以我叫卡加利博士
So I asked Dr Calgary
去联♥系♥他的股票经纪人 马塞尔
to get in touch with his stockbrokers, Marshalls.
是 是
Yes. Yes, well...
马塞尔的一个合伙人今早因为欺诈
Erm...one of partners of Marshalls was arrested this morning
和贪污被逮捕了
for fraud and embezzlement
而且似乎他和鲍比染指过
and it seems that he and Bobby had their fingers
蜜罐 可以这么说
in the honey pot, so to speak.
鲍比利用瑞秋的信托进行金融诈骗
Bobby used Rachel's trust for financial scams
要的钱比杰科花的多多了
on a much larger scale than Jacko ever got involved in.
两年前当局就因为
The authorities had been closing in
他的腐♥败♥一直关注他
on his corruption for the last two years.
这意味着瑞秋作为信托人
Which means that Rachel, as a trustee,
在她死之前不久 应该已经知道了
would have had knowledge of Bobby's criminal activities
鲍比的犯罪行为
shortly before she died.
你自己解决 鲍比
Sort it out yourself, Bobby!
有时候我觉得真不该
Sometimes I feel I should never
为你和你哥费神
have bothered with you and your brother.
但鲍比对我们都很大方
But Bobby's always been as generous as he could with us.
- 对啊 - 整个婚礼都是他付的
- Yes. - I mean, he was paying for this whole wedding.
用不属于他的钱
With money he didn't have.
对 似乎过去的两年里
Yes, it seems that for the last two years...
他一直试着补上经济上的漏洞
he'd been trying to keep one step ahead of financial ruin.
拆东墙补西墙
Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
我觉得他对这婚礼付出的爱是想最后一次
And I think love he put into the wedding was a last attempt
感受在阳光之地的美好时光
to keep the good times at Sunny Point.
你是在告诉我们 鲍比杀了瑞秋吗
You're telling me that... Bobby murdered Rachel
因为她发现了他的欺诈?
when she found out about the fraud?
鲍比是这家里唯一一个
Bobby's about the only member of
你没逮捕过的成员 休斯探长
the family you never arrested, inspector Huish.
够了
That's enough of that.
毫无疑问你怀疑过他
No doubt you'd have got round to him.
鲍比和他兄弟一样都不是凶手
Bobby was no more a killer than his brother was.
他由衷地被杰科的遗言困扰着
He'd been genuinely troubled by Jacko's last words.
也许这是我做过的 最好的事
Maybe this is the best thing... I've ever done.
如果你们想要杰科来为谋杀负责
And why offer up information like that
为什么又要透露那些信息呢
if you were intent on Jacko being blamed for the murder?
何不 比如说 试着去
Why not, for example, try and...
怀疑卡加利博士的证词呢
discredit Dr Calgary's evidence?
而且 他不是唯一一个
And, besides, he wasn't the only person
因为那晚瑞秋的死而获益的人
who benefited from Rachel's death that night,
对吧 杜兰特先生
was he, Mr Durrant?
你的秘密藏得很好
Your secrets were kept safe.
缇娜 为什么你母亲要给你安排
Tina, why did your mother arrange for you to have a job
在苏格兰北部的大学图书馆的工作呢
at a university library in the north of Scotland?
她不知道 好吗
She doesn't know. OK?
那就是妈妈会做的事 她有很强的控制欲
That was just what mum did. She was a very controlling woman.
请让她回答
Let her answer, please.
当你那晚过来想告诉她
When you came here that night to tell her
你不想去那工作时
you weren't going to take the position,
在谋杀发生之后
who did you see coming over the crossing
你看见谁在渡河
just after the time of the murder?
谁的船被用过了 缇娜
Whose boat was being used, Tina?
米奇的
Micky's.
不 我那时在工作
No, I was at work.
我在布里斯托收♥货♥
I was collecting from Bristol.
你从我老板那里确认过了 对吧 探长先生
You checked that with my employer, didn't you, Inspector?
我没留下来因为当时米奇在发脾气
I didn't stay because if Micky was in a temper,
他通常看过母亲后都那样
as he usually was after visiting Mother,
他没心情跟我说话
he'd be in no mood to talk to me.
为什么你觉得米奇去见过你母亲了
Why did you think Micky had come to see your mother?
他在生她的气
He was angry with her.
他不想要她控制我的人生
He didn't want her to keep controlling my life.
为什么
Why not?
她发现了你和米奇的恋情 对吗
She'd realised you and Micky were in relationship, hadn't she?
然而你们都住在红码头 她就决定
While you both lived away in Redquay and she was determined
拆散你们
to drive a wedge between you.
我们只是法律上的兄妹
We're only brother and sister by law.
她没有权利控制我们
She had no right to control us.
米奇
Micky.
你怀疑米奇杀了你母亲 是吗 缇娜
You suspect Micky killed your mother, don't you, Tina?
你意图保护他
You're trying to protect him.
马普尔小姐 他的不在场证明
Miss Marple, his alibi does
已经跟他老板确认过了
check out with his employers.
你看到了米奇的船 就以为是他
You saw Micky's boat and thought it was him.
但不可能是米奇在划船 缇娜
But it couldn't have been Micky rowing, Tina.
你
You...
那晚跟着杰科出去了 对吗 赫斯特
..followed Jacko out that night, didn't you, Hester?
你们说了什么
What did you talk about?
没什么
Nothing.
我要死了 赫丝
I'm a dead man, Hes.
冷静点 我们去走走 宝贝
Calm down. Let's go for a walk, baby.
如果我搞不到钱 他们就会要了我的命
If I don't get the cash... they really are going to kill me.
一定不会那么糟的 杰科
I'm sure it's not that bad, Jacko.
你懂什么
What do you know?
我从没见过杰科那么害怕
I'd never seen Jacko frightened.
我安抚不了他
I couldn't calm him.
你和他走了多远
How far dld you walk with him?
只到屋子的拐角 然后我就回来了
Just to the corner of the house. Then I came back.
你看到别人了吗
Did you see anyone else?
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我觉得
Because I don't think
吵完架后不止你一个人跟着杰科出去了
you were the only one who followed Jacko out after the fight
那还有谁
Who, then?
卡加利博士来了之后
Who has been shifting the blame
是谁把责任一次一次推到别人身上
from one person to another since Dr Calgary's arrival?
杰科脱不了干系 我确定
Jacko was responsible, I am certain.
我确定
I'm certain.
感谢上帝你还没娶她 阿盖尔先生
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表