门从里面被拴上了
It was bolted from the inside.
艾尔薇拉 艾尔薇拉
Elvira? Elvira?
妈妈
Mother!
为什么会有人向我开枪
Why was he shooting at me?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
没有道理
I just don't understand it.
你早知道会发生这样的事
You knew this was going to happen!
探长先生 "知道"一词太过肯定
"Know" is such a fervent sort of word, Inspector.
我"知道"的不比你多 但是值得探究的是
I "know" no more than you, but one has to wonder
谁才是真正的枪杀目标
who the real target of the shooting was.
她们戴的帽子都很像
Those hats, you see all so similar.
你是指枪手误认为
You mean, did the killer
自己是在向赛吉维克女士开枪
think he was firing at Lady Sedgwick,
或者实际上他知道那是她的女儿
or did he actually know it was her daughter?
但是怎么解释赛吉维克女士收到的恐吓信
But what about her death threat?
恐吓信当然不是真的
Certainly the note was not real.
不...当然不是真的
No...no, of course not.
事实上 这点我没有弄懂
Actually, you've lost me there.
谁写了这些恐吓信
Who sends a written death threat?
肯定不是想真正杀死赛吉维克女士的人
Not someone who truly intends to kill the recipient.
怎么会警告她呢 这不符合常理
It's common sense not to warn them.
我想清醒清醒 所以出去走了走
I wanted to clear my head, and so I went for a little walk.
我听不起音乐会 我的津贴很少
I couldn't afford the concert. My allowance is small.
除非我能拿到遗产...
Until I get my inheritance...
住在伯特伦可不便宜
Can't be cheap staying at Bertram's.
我住这儿不用钱
Oh, I stay here for free.
我还是丫头片子时 就老围着伯特伦四处乱转
I've been running round Bertram's since I was a little girl.
但是现在一切都不复往日了
But now it's all been made so horrible.
我刚散步回来 旅馆里灯火通明
I was just coming back from walk and I saw torches burning
就像小的时候父亲带我去散步
just like when I was little and Daddy took me for a stroll.
他知道我喜欢夜晚的伦敦
He knew I loved London at night.
突然有人开枪 子弹打在我前面
And then it hit the ground, right in front of me.
又打了一枪 然后 那个男人...
And another one. And then, that man...
他救了我的命
The man who saved my life.
后来 我...我...太害怕了
And then I... I just...I panicked.
- 你的枪从哪里来的 - 是我母亲的
- Where did you get the gun from? - It was Mother's.
我昨晚去她房♥间找她 她不在
I was looking for her last night, but she wasn't in her room
为了惹她生气 我就偷了她的枪
so to annoy her, I stole it from her bag.
很抱歉 我今天不太想被审问
I'm sorry. I'm not feeling up to being questioned.
你说你昨晚在自己的房♥间
You told me you were in your room
就是提丽·莱斯被勒死的那晚
the night Tilly Rice was strangled.
你撒谎了 对吗
That isn't true, is it?
无可奉告
No comment.
有人在你浴室里放水
Someone ran the bath of your room,
并且水漫金山 打湿了楼下房♥间的天花板
and let it flood the ceiling of the rooms below.
一定是有人趁我不在溜进来了
Someone must have come in when I wasn't there.
谁会这么做
Who would want to do that?
石膏匠
Plasterers.
这样他们就有活干了
Making work for themselves.
探长先生 现在是金融危机
There's a recession on,Inspector.
如果浴室流水的时候 你不在自己房♥间的话
But if you weren't in your room when the bath was run,
那你是在123号♥房♥间附近吗
were you anywhere near room 123?
警长 扣动步♥枪♥需要几只手
Inspector, how many hands does it take to operate a rifle?
我们发现的枪 需要两只手
Of the type we found, two.
好吧 对不起浪费了你的时间
Yes, of course. I'm sorry to have taken your time,
米尔福德小姐
Miss Milford.
我一直在听音乐会 从头到尾
I was at the concert from start to finish,
探长先生 我已经告诉过你了
Inspector, as I have already said.
你来伯特伦的目的是什么
And what brought you to Bertram's?
我要去伦敦机场坐飞机去卢塞恩
I have a flight from London Airport to Lucerne.
明天一早起飞 当然现在看来是泡汤了
Tomorrow morning. A flight which I will now miss.
你待在这里的真正目的是... 设计帽子?
But the real reason for your stay... is to design hats?
是的 在柏林没有制帽业
Yeah. In Berlin now there is no hat industry.
现在柏林既没有帽子
But then in Berlin now, there is no hats.
也没有工业
And no industry.
战争时期... 你效忠于德国吗
During the war... were you loyal to Germany?
我的参战记录是机密信息
My war record is classified.
现在是刑事调查
This is a murder investigation.
我拒绝回答探长的审讯
I do not answer to police inspectors.
或许你还不习惯
Maybe you're not used to it being that way,
但你现在是在英国
but you're in Britain now.
别以为我不知道 这里不就是雨下个不停吗
And don't I know it. Don't it ever stop raining here?
- 为什么走侧楼梯 -避开那些仰慕者
- Why did you use the back stairs? - To avoid the fans.
他们都以为你是属于他们的
You know, they think they own you.
- 还有其他事吗 - 还有一件
- Is there anything else? - One thing.
关于枪杀事件你有什么可以提供的信息
What can you tell me about the shooting?
枪击发生之前所有灯的保险丝都烧断了
The lights all fused before it started
那时我正在找我哥哥
just as I was looking for my brother.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
找到了 枪击发生时我们都在正厅里
Yes, we were in the morning room when the shots were fired.
谢谢你...杰克 对吗
Thank you...er, Jack, isn't it?
警长 是乔尔
Joel, Inspector.
别在意 常有的事
Don't worry, it happens all the time.
看着点路
You wanna watch where you're going!
我不想每次在转角时都吓一大跳
Or do I have heart attack every time I walk round a corner?
总之 我在想布里奇特·米尔福德
Anyway,I was wondering, Brigit Milford
艾尔薇拉小姐的朋友 你不觉得她...
Miss Elvira's friend. Do you think she was...?
我知道你的疑虑 她的手
I know what you're thinking. Her hand.
是动不了 我查过她的医疗档案
No. I've checked her medical records
她也不可能假装
and there's no question of her faking it.
这样
Oh.
- 好吧 - 好的
- Well... - Well...
- 我要走了 - 不打扰你...
- I'd best be going. - I'll let you get on...
晚安 小姐
Well, good night, miss.
简
Jane.
我叫简
It's Jane.
简 这太奇怪了
Oh, Jane, it's the queerest thing,
我好像没什么钱了
but I just don't seem to have any money any more.
我现在都付不起住在这儿的钱
I can't even pay my bill here
我本来想 如果理查德
but I thought, if Richard
能给我留一点点钱...
had left me just a little money...
现在只能用逼不得已的方法
Well, now it's dreaded Plan B
卖♥♥了妈妈留下的漂亮项链
sell Mummy's beautiful necklace.
瑟琳娜 我不知道你到了这样的地步
Selina, I had no idea.
别担心 就是一堆破铜烂铁和几块石头
Well, it's only rocks and metal after all.
还不是太糟
I'm sure worse things happen at sea.
不
Oh, no!
我的珠宝...
They've been...
可是我...我把它们放在保险箱里
But I...I put them in the safe!
它们应该...万无一失
They should have been...safe.
手法很专业
Quite expertly cracked.
简 我该怎么办
Oh, Jane. What am I going to do?
瑟琳娜 亲爱的
Selina, my dear.
事情变复杂了
This makes things very complicated.
本来要来三个暗客
Three Blake Guests we're expecting
三个 但我不得不推迟他们
three I've had to put them all off.
货物也...
And the merchandise...
买♥♥家可以在我的办公室看货
The Buyer can view at my office.
- 办公室里有许多货 - 最好不出错
- There's plenty of it there. - I hope you're right.
形势不容乐观
I'm not happy at all with this situation.
别再...
Oh, do stop...
- 什么是暗客 - 不清楚
- What is a Blake Guest? - I'm not sure,
我只知道每隔几周我们会接待一批
except we get them every few weeks.
他们总是坐黑色别克车来 都是在晚上的时候
They always arrive by Blake Air, and it's always at night.
从来不用付账
They never have to pay for their bills
并且我们不许打扰他们
and we're always told that they're not to be disturbed.
暗客总待在房♥间里
They just stay in their rooms,
直到某个晚上 他们又一次消失了
until one night...they've gone again.
我想知道
I wonder...how many
现在旅馆里有多少暗客
"Blake Guests" are in the hotel at present?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表