Mr Raeburn?
科林
Colins?
事实上 我是一名侦探警官
Oh, it's Detective Constable, actually.
这是我姑妈
This is my aunt.
你就是那个作家 对吗
Of course. You're the writer, aren't you?
当过一天的作家
Oh, well, perhaps one day.
会对瑞伯恩先生进行尸检吗
Will there be a postmortem on Mr Raeburn?
不需要 他有心脏病
No need... He had a heart condition.
但是...难道你们不应该对他的药
But er... shouldn't you test
进行毒理检查吗
his medicine for poison?
- 毒? - 谁要毒死他
- Poison? - Who'd want to poison him?
此外 朗姆莉先生和某某先生
Besides, erm...Mr Lumley and Mr erm...
那个德国人 说他们扶他回来的时候
Mr...the German said the door was locked
门是锁着的 而且他拿着钥匙 所以...
when they helped him back, and he had the key, so...
没人有机会动这些药
Well, the medicine couldn't have been got at.
雷蒙德 你有时间帮助一下
Raymond, are you really too busy
这位充满理想的作家吗
to help an aspiring author?
我一直都听你的 简姑妈
I'll take your advice, Aunt Jane, as usual.
你的笔记打出来了吗
Are your jottings typed up?
好 好 我会打的
Oh, yeah, yeah. They can be.
检查一下这些药 以防万一
Do test the medicine, just in case.
我们看一下
We'll see.
太可怕了 旅程被打乱了
It's ghastly. It disrupts the itinerary.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
为什么瑞伯恩那么叫你
Why did Raeburn call you that?
他没有 我不知道
He didn't. I dunno.
来吧 坐下 坐下
Come on, sit down. Sit down.
很抱歉这次延误 我得处理些手续
Sorry for the delay. I have to deal with the formalities.
- 我们在等警♥察♥到来 - 警♥察♥
- We're just waiting for the police. - The police?
这是对突然死亡的例行公事
It's routine with a sudden death.
瑞伯恩先生叫出那个名字是不是很奇怪
Wasn't it strange, Mr Raeburn coming out with that name?
维莉蒂
Verity.
很不寻常
quite unusual.
如果那是一个人 我想知道她会是谁
I wonder who she could be...if anyone.
我想我们之中大概没人认识
I don't suppose any of us
什么维莉蒂吧 我...
knows a Verity. I...
我肯定不认识
I certainly don't.
我们认识
We did.
她是圣伊丽莎白修道院的新信徒
She was a novice at St Elspeth's,
那是我们在战后接到迁移命令之前
our old convent before the order
曾经待过的女修道院
moved to London after war.
我们在1939年的冬天收留了她
We took her in one winter's day, 1939...
她为什么会跑到你们那里
What brought her to you?
她在躲一个男人
She was running from a man.
然而第二年的夏天 他就找到了她
And the next summer he found her.
但是我坚定地把他赶走了
But I sent him away in no uncertain manner.
她欠我的钱 我让她借住在
She owed me money. I let her
我在金伯恩的房♥子里 然后她搬走了
have a room in my house in Kilburn and she did a flit.
我就去找她
I just...tracked her down.
她的说法可不是这样
She had a different story.
一个过分献殷勤的房♥东
An over-attentive landlord.
- 不 不 - 几天之后 她就不见了
- No. No. - A few days later, she disappeared.
这和我毫无干系
Got nothing to do with me.
她有没有告诉你她是哪里来的
Did she tell you where she'd come from?
没有 她没说
No. No, she didn't. No.
她说过她跟从了她的母亲去做佣人
She did say that she'd followed her mother into service.
一个佣人家庭
A servant family?
只是一个想法
It's just a thought
但瑞伯恩先生好像认识她
but the girl in the photograph that got broken...
那个被打碎的照片中的女孩
Mr Raeburn seemed to know her.
维莉蒂是弗莱斯特庄园一个女佣的女儿
Verity was a housemaid's daughter at Forrester Grange.
瑞伯恩非常喜欢她 她也很喜欢他
Raeburn was very fond of her and she of him.
她的父亲是谁
And her father?
别人告诉她是阿瑟·亨特
She was told he was Arthur Hunt,
他是一个菜农 在她还是婴儿时就死了
an under-gardener who died when she was a baby,
但实际上 她是一个私生子
but, in fact, she was born the wrong side of the blanket.
私生子
A love child?
我认识她的母亲 所以很怀疑他们是否相爱
I doubt love came into it, knowing her mother.
她从未说过谁是真正的父亲
She never did say who the real father was.
维莉蒂跟着她的母亲去做佣人
Verity followed her mother into service,
但是她被发现偷东西 然后就逃跑了
but she was caught stealing and ran away.
那个孩子绝对不会偷窃
That child would never steal.
我很厌恶不诚实 当看到她
I loathe dishonesty, and seeing her
藏着一个水果盘时更加受不了
in a fruit bowl was just too much.
你是不是和瑞伯恩先生
Weren't you arguing
在弗莱斯特庄园争吵过
with Mr Raeburn at Forrester Grange?
我们对战争的意见不合
We disagreed about the war.
那又怎样
And so?
你们知道维莉蒂现在在哪吗
Do you know where Verity is now?
她死了
She's dead.
有时候我... 我能得到灵界的感应
Sometimes I... I get vibrations.
挺烦人的 但他通常是对的
Quite a bother, but he is usually right.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Oh, love. Are you all right?
- 他面对了太多的死亡 - 去安抚他吧
- He's seen too much death. - Go to him.
你想上楼去吗
Do you want to go upstairs?
哀恸的人是有福的 因为他们必得安慰
Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
是你啊 女士
It's you, madam.
你以前在这里住过
You stayed here before.
在战时 1940年的夏季
In wartime, summer 1940.
别傻了 你凭什么认为那是我
Don't be so stupid. What makes you think it was me?
我记得你这个态度
I remember your manner.
你记错了 快走开
You remember wrong. Now go away.
我们现在正沉浸在悲痛中
We're all in considerable distress.
巴罗小姐 我能问个管理上的问题吗
Miss Barrow, can I ask a regulation issue?
水仙旅行社的吧 我尽可能回答你
Daffodil Tours. I'd have to start to look at it best.
我为什么问吗 只是出于好奇
Why I pose it. Out of interest,
是谁在经营水仙旅社
who runs Daffodil Tours?
达夫迪尔[水仙]先生
Mr Daffodil.
他对这旅途中的死亡事件会怎么看
What would he think a death on the tour?
我猜他会和我一样吃惊
I'd imagine he will be shocked as I am.
我们接下来去哪
What's next?
要走一点路 请换上便鞋 最好也换上短裤
A little migrated walk. Stowe's shoes, please, and...
如果你真有腿的话
shorts, if you got the legs.
我想我镇定不下来了
I don't think I'll calm.
亲爱的 还觉得不舒服吗
Oh love. Still feeling upset?
我累了
I'm tired, you know.
她很善良 对吗 克洛蒂尔修女
She was very kind, wasn't she? Sister Clotilde.
是的 她很善于安抚
Yeah. She's very calming.
那就来吧 出去透透气
Come on, then. Blow the cobwebs away.
- 好吧 - 我们楼下见
- OK. - I'll see you downstairs.
好
Yeah.
维莉蒂
从现在开始 你们可以自♥由♥探索了
You're at liberty to explore as you wish, from now on,
然后今晚我们回到飞马旅馆集♥合♥
and we'll meet back at the Flying Horse this evening.
往石山上爬挺陡的
It's a steep climb up to the rocks...
法伯尔先生 跟上啊
Mr Faber, keep up.
你说了我们可以自己走
You said it is allowed to walk alone.
我不怪他 发生了这么多事
I don't blame him. Something's going on.
别被打击了士气
Let's keep our spirits up.
所有的这些巧合
All these coincidences...
每个人都和其他人有某种联♥系♥
Everyone's connected to everyone else...
我们可没有
Not us.
我认为朗姆莉夫人可能是对的
I think Mrs Lumley might be right.
那边有一条怡人的河边小道
There's a very pleasant riverside walk
想去的人可以去那边走走
for those of you who prefer.
有什么事会让法伯尔先生那样不高兴
What could have upset Mr Faber?
他不叫法伯尔
His name is not Faber.
我得告诉别人 他叫迈克尔·拉斐尔
I have to tell someone. His name is Michael Rafiel.
我认为是他杀了维莉蒂
And I think he killed Verity.
在战时 我们在圣伊丽莎白修道院
During the war we took in wounded
收纳受伤的军人
servicemen at St Elspeth's
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表