- Absolutely. - Am I not right?
我可不是在想这个 不
Now, now...I'm not thinking that. No.
我没说错
No, I am right.
格温达·沃恩 你现在有责任要去自首
And you have a duty now, Gwenda Vaughan, to go and confess.
当另一个孩子因你的罪行而被放在绞刑架上时
This family will not stand by while another child swings
我们家不会坐视不管
on the gallows for your crime.
- 是你做的吗 格温达 - 不
- Did you do it, Gwenda? - No.
不是 雷欧
No. Leo...
雷欧
Leo!
雷欧 你为什么不...
Leo, why don't you...
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我们不会和杀人犯同住一个屋檐下
We will not have a murderer under this roof.
我不是杀人犯
I am not a murderer!
我可以证明
And I'll be able to prove it!
我知道这家里的一些秘密 我发誓...
I know things about this family and I swear...
什么 什么秘密
What? What things?
你知道什么
What do you know?
我知道瑞秋对菲利普下了最后的通牒
I know that Rachel had given Philip
让他离开玛丽
an ultimatum to leave Mary.
你说什么
What?
我没说错 因为你到处沾花惹草
Yes, because of your philandering.
她专门请了私♥家♥侦♥探♥调查你
She had a private detective onto you.
- 真荒谬 - 你们都看到了吗
- Oh, this is preposterous. - You see?
这家中全是秘密
You see, this family's full of secrets.
但我知道能指控罪犯的秘密
But I know things that will incriminate the killer.
我真的知道
I really do.
我住在瑞秋的房♥间 记得吗
I'm in Rachel's room, remember?
我发现了秘密
I found things.
你总是说当你母亲被杀害的时候
You've always maintained that you were at work
你在红码头工作
in Redquay when your mother was murdered.
你为什么要说谎
Why have you been lying to us?
为什么那晚你要去阳光之地
Why did you go to Sunny Point that night?
妈妈在苏格兰的圣安德鲁大学
Mother had arranged for me as assistant librarian
给我安排了一份助理工作
at St Andrew's University in Scotland.
我是去告诉她 我不想要那份工作
I went to tell her I didn't want the job.
所以说那晚你见到了你的母亲
So you saw your mother that night?
我开车到了阳光之地 但没有横渡过去
I drove to Sunny Point but didn't cross.
为什么
Why not?
你去那里到底是为了什么 缇娜
Why were you really there, Tina?
和她讨论工作的问题
To see her about the job.
那为什么没这么做
Then why didn't you?
缇娜·阿盖尔 我以怀疑你
Tina Argyle, I'm holding you on suspicion
杀害瑞秋·阿盖尔的名义将你拘留
of being involved in the murder of Rachel Argyle.
我们这时本应该去度蜜月了
We'd have been on our honeymoon by now.
你不能那样轻易地指责别人 格温达
You can't throw around accusations like that, Gwenda.
- 可大家都在指责我 - 格温达
- People are accusing me. - Gwenda...
可大家都在指责我
They're accusing me.
我是清白的 雷欧 我是清白的
I didn't do it, Leo. I didn't.
- 我知道 - 看着我的脸
- Yes... - Look me in the face
告诉我你相信我
and tell me that you think I did it.
- 雷欧 看着我 - 格温达 格温达
- Leo, look at me! - Gwenda... Gwenda.
我认为你最好明天搬离阳光之地
I think it's best if you move out of Sunny Point tomorrow.
这样对家里的各位都有好处
I think it's best for everyone that I just have family here.
- 家 - 是
- Family? - Yes.
雷欧
Leo,
我还是和两天前的我一样
I am still the same person that I was two days ago.
- 我还是那个 - 我知道
- I'm still the same woman... - Yes.
你想娶进门的女人
..you wanted to be part of this family, you wanted to marry.
我知道 可你最好还是
I know, but I think it's best that you...
明天早上... 离开这里
that you... leave here...in the morning.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
早上离开 我该怎么...
Leave in the morning? What am...
- 晚安 米奇 - 你现在要去警♥察♥局吗
- Night, Micky. - Are you going down the police station?
他们让我明天早上去
They said to go in the morning.
- 马普尔小姐 - 怎么了
- Miss Marple. - Yes?
马普尔小姐
Miss Marple...
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to say this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对于我说的关于她的事情 对不起
I'm sorry for the things I said about her.
格温达
Gwenda?
她昨晚被杀了
She's been killed in the night.
你要小心点 马普尔小姐
You must be careful, Miss Marple.
可能就是因为她发现了那些秘密
If Gwenda found something out,
才会被杀害的
then maybe that's why she was killed.
如果她告诉过你
And if she told you...
没有
No.
她没有
She didn't.
什么都没说
Nothing.
你一定要小心 马普尔小姐
You must be careful, Miss Marple.
我是在早上七点前发现她的
I found her just before seven this morning.
我让她今天离开这
I asked her to leave the house today and I'd...
我给她拿了一杯茶 打算叫醒她
..taken her a cup of tea to wake her up.
我希望她在孩子们起床前离开
I wanted her gone before the children woke up.
我们要将她的死讯通知沃恩小姐的家人
We need to inform Miss Vaughan's family of her death.
- 你有... - 她没有家
- Do you have...? - She had no family.
她以为她能在这里找到她的家
This is where she thought she'd found a family.
- 我要找我爸爸 - 赫斯特
- I want my daddy! - Hester.
我要找我爸爸
I want my daddy!
- 没事了 - 我受不了了
- It's all right. - I can't stand it any more.
- 我知道 - 我受不了
- I know. - I can't stand it.
- 这件事会过去的 - 不会的
- It's going to be fine. - It's not going to be fine!
乖 没事的
All right. All right, all right.
没事了
All right.
- 她吃药了吗 - 没有 先生
- Has she had her tablets? - No, sir.
- 陪着我 - 我陪着你 来
- Stay with me. - Yes, I'll stay with you. Come on.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on. Come on.
能告诉我 你认为是什么样的凶器吗
What weapon do you think was used, if I may ask?
伤口很小 应该是小刀
entry wound is very small. Pen knife, maybe.
开信刀
A letter opener.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 怎么了
Daddy, what's happening?
没事的 你照顾好赫斯特
It will be fine. You take care of Hester.
看好她 别让她出事
Make sure she's all right.
不 马普尔小姐 如果我没有来这里
No, Miss Marple, if I hadn't have come here,
这一切就不会发生
none of this would have happened
那可怜的姑娘就不会死
and that poor girl would still be alive.
我很自责 真的 非常自责
I blame myself. I do, I do. I blame myself.
卡加利博士
Dr Calgary...
我知道这不是我的错 可是
I know It wasn't my fault, but...
真的 我很自责
really, I blame myself.
这让我一直觉得...
One can't help feeling that...
觉得
that...
我应该回北极 我适合呆在那里
Take me back to the Arctic. That's where I belong.
旅鼠至少不会到处杀害自己人
Lemmings don't go round murdering each other.
振作一点 卡加利博士
Pull yourself together, Dr Calgary.
我想要你帮忙做点事
There are some things I need you to do.
感觉怎么样了
How are you?
走开 菲利普
Go away, Philip.
我只是在做好人
I'm just being nice.
你一直就不是好人
You were never nice.
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we may have a problem.
他们可能要怀疑我们了
I think they might be onto us.
你逮捕了那个老家伙
You can let Tina go,
就能放缇娜走了 是吗
now that you've arrested the old man, can't you?
- 为什么你们不放她走 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
- Why can't you just let her go?! - Hey, hey, hey.
走吧
Come on!
这是你的吗
Are these yours?
我不知道它为什么会以这样的状态
I don't know how those got into my room
出现在我房♥间里
in that state.
- 但这些都是你的 - 是 是
- But they're yours? - Yes! Yes.
阿盖尔先生 如果说这不是你放在你书房♥的
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表