And then Nevile came along,
把她从你身边夺走了 对吗
snatched her under your nose, didn't he?
别这么可怜兮兮的
Oh, don't look so miserable.
也许耐心终究会得到回报
Perhaps patience will finally repay its award.
我只能找到这个了 插图邮报
This is all I could find. The illustrated Post.
我想有这个就可以了
That'll do, I suppose.
奈维拉
Nevile.
我很抱歉 奈维拉 我以为你在跟我说话
I'm so sorry, Nevile. I thought you were speaking to me.
- 但是 - 不
- Oh, but... - No.
- 很抱歉 - 你是谁
- I'm so sorry. - Who the hell are you?
劳伊德 托马斯·劳伊德
Royde. Thomas Royde.
对 从马来亚来的那个人
Oh, yes, the man from Malaya.
没错
That's right.
如果我是你的话 我会马上回去
Well, if I were you, l'd go back, pronto.
- 劳伊德 嘿 你好 - 斯特兰奇
- Ah, Royde. Hello, there. - Strange.
不知道你已经到了
Didn't know you'd arrived.
见过妻子了吧 我想
Met the wife, I suppose.
算是吧
In a manner of speaking.
对 我最好去...
Yes. I'd better go and...
你为什么给她
Why did you give it to her?
只是本杂♥志♥而已
It's only a magazine.
你给了她 而不是我
You gave it to her, and not to me.
有什么要紧
What it matter?
当然要紧 我是你的妻子
Of course it matters. I'm your wife.
而你 你羞辱了我 这正是她所期待的
You, you humiliated me. That's exactly what she wants.
她想让你讨厌我
She is trying to turn you against me.
别再这样了
We got to stop this.
亲爱的 我讨厌这里
Sweet, I hate it here.
- 但你才刚到不久 - 求你了 奈维拉
- But you just arrived. - Please, Nevile.
我们留下 就这样
We're staying. And that's that.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
- 马普尔小姐 - 谢谢
- Miss Marple. - Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 我们都来了
So...here we all are.
卡米拉不加入我们吗
Is Camilla not joining us?
恐怕不会了 马普尔小姐
I'm afraid not, Miss Marple.
如今她更喜欢自己的房♥间
Nowadays she prefers her own room.
你的酒店舒适吗
Is your hotel comfortable?
是的 很舒服 谢谢你
Oh, yes. Most comfortable, thank you.
没错 没有破旧的小酒馆
Yes, it's not a bad old dive.
但有顶级的台球室
And top-notch billiards.
我们应该找一天都过去
We should all come over one day.
那有一个美丽的沙滩
It's got a lovely sandy beach.
我打算明天出海
I was thinking of going sailing tomorrow.
我喜欢
I'd like that.
我们可以一起去
We can all go sailing.
你不是要打高尔夫球吗
I thought you were playing golf.
我可以改天再打
I can play another day.
- 你打高尔夫吗 凯伊 - 很少
- Do you play golf, Kay? - Hardly.
她要是去打的话会很厉害的
She'd be good if she took the trouble.
她很有天赋
She's got a natural swing.
- 你运动吗 奥德丽 - 不 我不玩
- Do you play games, Audrey? - No, I don't.
你和卡米拉一起上过学对吗 马普尔小姐
So you and Camilla were at school together, Miss Marple?
- 对 没错 - 我不禁想象
- Yes, indeed. - There's a thought.
你们两个戴着硬草帽 穿着无袖制♥服♥的样子
The two of you in boaters and gymslips.
你认识卡米拉多久了 特维斯先生
And how long have you known Camllla, Mr Treves?
好几年了 我是通过马修认识她的
Oh, we go back years. Through Matthew, that's how I know her.
马特和我一起被任命为王室律师
Matt and I took silk together, yes.
无论何时 只要我来到附近
Whenever I'm down in this part of the world,
总要来见见这个老姑娘
I always make sure I see the old girl.
特维斯先生住在巴尔莫勒尔小院 离这里很近
Mr Treves is staying close by at the Balmoral Court.
你总是住同一间套房♥ 对吗
You always have the same suite, don't you?
很不幸 今年不是了
Not this year, unfortunately.
预订出了问题 他们把我放到顶层了
Some cock-up with the booking so they've put me up top.
幸好他们有电梯
Good job they've got a lift.
我心脏有问题
Dicky ticker, you see.
但思维还是很敏捷啊 特维斯先生
Still...sharp as a knife, eh, Mr Treves?
是的 我还没忘了自己是谁
Oh, yes. I haven't forgotten who I am yet.
要我说 那个梅里克打得挺不错 对吧
I say, that Merrick's doing rather well, isn't he?
在比分上拉了你一大截
Gave you a damn good thrashing at any rate, eh?
移一下桌子 奈维拉
Move the table, Nevile.
泰迪 来和我跳舞
Teddy...dance with me.
那火焰般的红发 真令人难忘
That hair, flame-red. Unforgettable.
你愿意跳舞吗
Would you care to dance?
女士向您致意 马普尔小姐
Her ladyship's compliments, Miss Marple,
她希望你可以到她房♥间里去
and she would be glad to see you in her room.
谢谢你
Thank you.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
大家举止还规矩吗
Everyone behaving themselves?
是的 晚餐非常可口
Yes. It was the most delicious dinner.
我以为那个小白脸会很放荡
I expect the gigolo put that racket on.
或者是那个可怕的凯伊
Or was it the frightful Kay?
他们看起来玩得很愉快
They seem to be having a good time.
那又不是该死的舞厅
It's not a bloody dance hall!
- 写生 是吗 - 对
- Sketching, eh? - Yes.
- 很久了吗 - 没有
- Been at it long? - No.
但是我...
But I must...
你的手一直很灵巧 不是吗
Always good with your hands, weren't you?
针线活 做陶艺 那些荒谬的东西
Needlework, pottery, all that sort of nonsense.
对我来说太难对付了
Too fiddly for me.
更喜欢拿着根棍子在球场上
Much prefer to be on a pitch with a stick in my hand.
- 我记得... - 我现在唯一的运动
- I remember... - Only exercise I get now
就是把这些该死的东西举到我的嘴唇前
is lifting these damn things to my lips.
- 我们没那么难看 是吧 简 - 没有
- We weren't that bad-looking, were we, Jane? - No.
我觉得我们...
I think we were...
瞧瞧我们现在的样子
Look at us now.
两个老朽的人等着死掉
Two old crocks waiting to drop off the twig.
我的耳环呢
My earring.
抱歉
Oh, so...sorry.
别拉
You're pulling.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
那么 你觉得妻子们怎么样
So...what do you think to the harem?
我不觉得...
I'm not sure I...
我实在想不通
I just can't fathom
一个家伙怎么会为了凯伊而离开奥德丽
how a chap could leave Audrey for Kay.
- 但的确发生了 - 当然
- It does happen. - Of course it happens.
但假如你是个男人 难道她不会把你逼疯吗
But if you were a man, wouldn't she drive you off your nut?
或许不会长久
Perhaps it won't last.
他可能会再婚
He may marry again.
甚至可能回到他第一任妻子身边
Maybe even return to his first wife.
回到奥德丽身边吗 不会的 她太自傲了
To Audrey? Oh, no, never. No, she's too proud.
只要和爱有关
Oh, where love is concerned,
自尊心就不会那么重要了
pride is a quality more often spoken of than acted on.
别这么武断 简
Don't pontificate, Jane.
不 不 你不明白
No, no, you don't understand.
奥德丽是从奈维拉身边逃出来的
Audrey was head for the hills from Nevile.
在他离开之后 她再也不想见到他
And after he left, she never wanted to see him again.
但她现在却在这里
Yet she is here now?
也许她想表现出自己并不在乎
Perhaps she wants to show that she doesn't care anymore.
或者只是这么想而已
Or would like to think so.
你不会想说她可能还对他旧情未了吧
You don't mean she might still hold the candle for him.
不 她表现得很好
Oh, no, no! No, she's behaving perfectly,
在几乎不可能的情况下
In an impossible situation.
然而奈维拉表现得很糟糕
Whereas Nevile is behaving very badly indeed.
那么 跟我谈谈马来亚
So, tell me about Malaya.
马普尔小姐觐见完毕了
Ah Miss Marple dismissed from the Royal presence!
愿意跳舞吗
Care for a dance?
你真是太好心了 特维斯先生
Oh, that's most kind of you, Mr Treves.
但我想还是不要了
But I think perhaps not.
倒也无妨 说不定还会害死我
Just as well. Probably kill me.
那个年轻人真是精明干练
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表