她选择了一个你和特里思连吵架的晚上
She chose an evening when you'd quarrelled with Tressilian,
穿上你的外套 这样就会沾上血迹
wore your jacket so it would be stained with blood,
把你的球杆留在房♥间
left your niblick in the room
让我们在上面找到你的指纹
knowing we'd find your prints on it.
但她没有想到女士会摇铃叫巴伦特
But she couldn't account for ladyship ringing for Barrett,
也就是说巴伦特看见你离开了房♥间
which meant that Barrett saw you leaving the house.
这不是真的 我发誓 这不可能是真的
It can't be true. I swear to God, it cannot be true.
奥德丽从来没恨过我
Audrey's never borne a grudge against me.
你们都搞错了
You have the whole thing wrong.
他说得对 警长先生
He's right, Superintendent.
因为我不认为是斯特兰奇先生
You see, I don't believe that Mr Strange
离开了奥德丽
did leave Audrey at all.
但我觉得是她为了艾德里安·劳伊德
But I rather think that she left him
而离开了他
for Adrlan Royde.
是这样吗 斯特兰奇先生
Isn't that so, Mr Strange?
当奥德丽被劳伊德家收养的时候
When Audrey was taken in by the Royde family,
两个男孩间开始了激烈的竞争
a great rivalry developed between the two boys.
但之后她嫁给了斯特兰奇先生
But then she married Mr Strange
事情到此告一段落
and that was an end to the matter.
然而艾德里安等待着时机 最终采取了行动
Adrian, however, bided his time and finally made his move.
他们计划一起私奔
They planned to run away together.
然后艾德里安在一场车祸中死了
Then Adrian was killed in a car accident.
这才是奥德丽崩溃的原因
That is the reason Audrey went to pieces.
斯特兰奇先生充分发挥了骑士精神
Mr Strange behaved with the utmost chivalry.
安排成是她应该和他离婚的样子
He arranged that she should divorce him
然后自己承担那些指责
and that he would take the blame.
我以为没人知道
I didn't know anyone knew.
在听到一些事
One hears things...
看到一些事之后 事实渐渐清晰了起来
sees things...gradually a picture forms.
所以奥德丽没有任何理由
So Audrey has no reason
憎恨奈维拉·斯特兰奇
to hate Nevile Strange.
正相反 她完全应该感激
On the contrary, she has every reason to be grateful,
所以当他安排这场聚会的时候
and when he arranged this visit,
她觉得自己不能拒绝
she didn't feel she could refuse.
奥德丽·斯特兰奇 警长先生 并没有动机
Audrey Strange, Superintendent, has no motive.
动机是一回事 事实是另一回事
Motive's one thing, facts are another.
事实证明 我不久之前还有罪呢
Facts showed that I was guilty not so long ago!
我可以问一下
Am I being asked to believe
有没有同时憎恨你和奥德丽·斯特兰奇的人
that there's someone who hates both you and Audrey Strange?
有没有一个图谋扳倒你
Someone who, should the plot against you fall,
又留下直指她的线索的人呢
have laid a trail that led directly to her?
你知道有这样的人吗 斯特兰奇先生
Do you know of such a person, Mr Strange?
你知道吗 马普尔小姐
Do you, Miss Marple?
警长先生
Superintendent...
我可以和你说句话吗
..may I have a word, please?
单独说
In private.
你们想抓的人是我 对吗
You want me, don't you?
斯特兰奇太太 我现在有逮捕令
Mrs Strange, I have a warrant for your arrest
将以九月十号♥周一
on the charge of murdering Camilla Tressilian
谋杀卡米拉·特里思连的罪名逮捕你
on Monday last, September 10th.
我必须提醒你 你所说的一切将被记录在案
I must caution you that anything you say will be taken down
并作为呈堂证供
and may be used in evidence at your trial.
也算是种解脱
It's almost a relief.
不 不 奥德丽 什么也别说
No, no, Audrey, say nothing.
为什么不呢 奈维拉 我很高兴终于结束了
But why not, Nevile? I'm glad it's over.
我就知道是你 我就知道你在计划什么勾当
I always knew it was you! I knew you were up to something!
我不是告诉过你吗 奈维拉
Didn't I tell you, Nevile?
凯伊 别说了
Kay, please!
闭嘴吧 看在上帝的份上
Shut up,for God's sake!
你为什么不关心关心她
Why don't you look after her?
- 我没事 - 我应该把你带走
- I'm all right. - I should take you away from them.
- 我和你一起去吧 - 不 奈维拉
- Let me come with you. - No, Nevile.
你留下
You stay.
有什么我能做的吗 奥德丽
Is there anything I can do, Audrey?
亲爱的托马斯
Dear Thomas.
我最好给我的律师打电♥话♥
I'd better call my solicitor.
当然 斯特兰奇先生
Of course, Mr Strange,
但目前 我还有件小事要办
but first, there's a little something I have in mind.
我还有事呢 警长先生
I have things to do, superintendent.
希望不会进行太久
I hope this won't take long.
不会的 小姐
It won't, miss.
我真心希望你能告诉我们这是为了什么事
I wish you tell us what you are up to, by heart.
我会的 先生 别担心
Will do, sir. Don't you worry.
我有点不舒服
I feel a bit sick.
深呼吸 斯特兰奇太太 对晕船非常管用
Deep breaths, Mrs Strange. Very good for nausea.
女士们先生们
Well, ladies and gentlemen,
真是个奇怪的案子
what a very odd case this has been.
我见过的最奇怪的案子之一
One of the oddest I've ever known.
在保留这些奇怪之处的同时
And in keeping with the pervading oddness,
我想请马普尔小姐来说几句
I'd like to ask Miss Marple here to take the floor.
马普尔小姐
Miss Marple...
谢谢 警长先生
Thank you, Superintendent.
这算什么 妇女协会大会吗
What the hell is this? A Wl meeting?
你越早闭嘴 拉提莫先生
The sooner you shut up, Mr Latimer,
我们就能越早回去
the sooner we can get back.
我会尽快说完的 我保证
I'll be as quick as I can, I assure you.
可怜的特维斯先生 他死的那晚
Poor Mr Treves, the night he died,
说了些很重要的话
said something quite pertinent,
他说侦探故事 通常是以谋杀开始
that detective stories usually begin with the murder itself,
但以他多年的律师生涯来看
but from his long career at the bar,
他观察到 其实真正的谋杀往往发生在最后
he'd observed that murder usually comes at the end.
他称之为 零点时刻 而现在就是零点时刻
Zero hour, he called it - and it's zero hour now.
你是说特里思连夫人的死吗
Lady Tressilian's death, you mean?
不 奥尔丁小姐 不是特里思连夫人的死
No, Miss Aldin, not Lady Tressilian's death.
我说的是奥德丽·斯特兰奇的死
I am talking of the murder of Audrey Strange.
这是一个计划了很久的谋杀案
You see, this is a crime that has long been planned
计划到最小的细节
down to smallest detail
而这些都有且只有一个目标
with one object and one object only
就是将奥德丽·斯特兰奇套上绳索处决
that Audrey Strange should be hanged by neck until dead.
同时也非常狡猾
And very cunning it was too.
首先有针对奈维拉·斯特兰奇的伪造的证据
First, there was the faked evidence against Nevile Strange.
我们一定会仔细查看
Which we were meant to see through.
对 的确 我们有了
Yes, indeed, and having been presented
这一大堆假证据之后
with one lot of faked evidence...
是不太可能想到 还会有第二轮的伪造的证据
..it wasn't thought likely we'd consider a second edition.
但是这么想的时候
When you come to look at this,
那些指控奥德丽·斯特兰奇的证据
all the evidence against Audrey Strange
也可能是伪造的
could have been faked:
包括在她壁炉里找到的凶器
the weapon taken from her fireplace,
藏在常春藤里的手套
the gloves hidden in the ivy,
和在她房♥间里胶带上取到的指纹
the prints found on the roll of tape taken from her room.
还有就是当她被逮捕时的表现
And then there was the way she behaved when she was arrested
马上承认了她的罪行 对吗
Practically admitted her guilt, didn't she?
但如果奥德丽是受害者的话
But if Audrey was the victim,
为什么要逮捕她呢
why arrest her?
我必须履行我的职责 先生
I have to do my duty, sir.
我们必须依靠证据行动
We have to act on the evidence,
而那时并没有其他相反的证据
and at the time there was no evidence to the contrary.
直到马普尔小姐来了
Until Miss Marple came along.
很偶然
Quite by chance,
我在和酒店里一个客人聊天的时候
I was chatting to a fellow guest at the hotel,
一位名叫狄安娜·布林顿的年轻女士
a young lady by the name of Diana Brinton.
是那个带着一只闹腾的小狗的女孩吗
The girl with that pesky little dog?
对
Yes.
- 是的 叫唐纳德 - 唐纳德
- Yes, Donald. - Donald!
就是这个可爱的女孩子
A pleasant young girl,
她看到了一些奇怪的画面
but possessed of rather a fanciful imagination.
她读过很多有关历史的书籍
She reads a lot of historical novels, you see.
碰巧说到她在一天深夜里
She happened to mention seeing,
就是发生谋杀的那晚
late one night - the night of the murder, in fact -
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表