Who's Maureen?
- 杰科的妻子 - 对 是的 要去
- Jacko's wife. - Right, yes, of course.
是杰科干的 沃恩小姐
Jacko did it, Miss Vaughan
不用怀疑 物证都找到了
No doubt. He was found with the evidence.
- 是...办公桌里的钱吗 - 对啊
- The...money from the desk? - That's right.
而且他有邪恶的一面 他
And he had a nasty side. He...
摆脱掉他我很高兴 如果你能理解的话
I was pleased to be rid of him, if you know what I mean.
我理解
Mm, yes.
我妈说他很可爱 你知道吗
Mum said he was just a charmer, you know?
是个女人都对他有意思
Women had a thing for him.
特别是上了年纪的女人
Especially older women.
他可以将她们玩弄于股掌之间
He could play them like a piano.
你的意思是
Mm. How do you mean?
他费力讨好她们 让她们爱上自己
Well, he'd flatter them, get them to fall in love with him,
然后利用她们进行诈骗
and he'd sting for money he needed for some scam or other.
他曾经有份汽车销♥售♥的工作
He worked for this car salesman
后来因为有盗用公♥款♥ 惹上了麻烦
and got into trouble when a lot of money went missing.
那家销♥售♥的老板娘对他很痴迷
The salesman's wife was so besotted with him
最后把所有的积蓄都给了他
that she ended up raiding her own savings
好让他把钱还回去
so that he could give the money back to the husband.
他经常向他母亲伸手要钱吗
Could he always get money out of his mother?
- 不是 - 他走投无路的时候才去找母亲
- No. - Uh. He had to be desperate to go to her.
那天晚上他真的很绝望 沃恩小姐
But he was desperate that night, Miss Vaughan.
他很害怕
He was very scared.
那个赌徒真的是一个恶棍 他会把他杀了
The bookie was really a gangster and he was gonna kill him.
我猜杰科欠的钱远比他透露的要多
I think Jacko owed much more money than he was letting on.
他是无辜的 但没人相信他
He was innocent and no-one believed him.
我相信格温达也是无辜的
I believe Gwenda is innocent, too, Leo.
你觉得呢
Do you?
现在 你
Now, you...
你这么想 是因为你以为自己了解她的性格
You think that because you think you know her character.
我也以为自己很了解杰科的性格
Well, I thought I knew Jacko's character
但事实证明我错了
and I was wrong.
我研究了性格一辈子
And it's character I've studied my whole life.
历史不可阻挡地前进
How history is not, erm... an inevitable march of time,
但在特定的时期会有特定的行为
but is shaped by the actions of particular characters,
这就是历史
at...particular times.
统治者和政客
How a king or politician's base motive
出于贪婪 嫉妒和雄心的缘由
of greed, say, or jealousy, or ambition,
尽管丑态百出 但纵观历史
though ugly at the time has brought about good things
还是有好的一面
when seen in the context of history.
打个比方 比如美第奇家族
You take... You take the Medici, for example.
一个卑鄙的家族
A despicable family,
相当残忍♥
capable of great cruelty,
但在他们统治期间 弗洛伦萨的经济无比繁荣
yet their reign in Florence produced economic prosperity
艺术发展的成就也前所未有
and art that has never been equalled.
- 塞翁失马焉知非福 - 没错
- Good things can come out of bad deeds. - Exactly.
这就是 杰科
And that's... That's what I thought...
杀了瑞秋的时候
..had happened when...
我的想法
..Jacko killed Rachel.
雷欧·阿盖尔先生与格温达·沃恩小姐的婚礼
MR LEO ARGYLE & MISS GWENDA VAUGHAN
伦敦的事办得如何 鲍伯
How was London, Bob?
玛丽那部分的遗产还拿不到吗
Any decisions on releasing Mary's capital yet?
- 现在不行 - 都过去一年半了
- Not now. - We were promised a decision 18 months ago!
听着 不要在我每次从伦敦回来的时候
Look! I don't need this every time
都拿这个烦我好吗
I come back from London.
那些钱不是你的
It's not your money!
我不管他是不是很忙
I don't care if he's busy.
我现在就要见休斯探长
I want to see Inspector Huish now, please.
我手里有关于阳光之地谋杀案的关键线索
I've got vital information concerning the Sunny Point murder
在他处决另一个无辜的人之前
and I must tell him before he hangs
我必须得告诉他
another innocent man.
普莱斯夫人 这边讲话
Mrs Price, would you come this way, please?
好的 但是西里尔有话要说 探长
Well, yes, but it's Cyril you want to talk to, Inspector.
西里尔
Cyril?
西里尔是来这里坦白的
Cyril's come here to make a confession.
是吗 西里尔
Haven't you, Cyril?
是的
Yes.
说啊
Come on.
西里尔·普莱斯 是你用棒子
Cyril Price, did you
把阿盖尔夫人打死的吗
bludgeon Mrs Argyle to death?
不是 他又偷东西了
No! He's been scrumping again.
我打了他一巴掌
I clipped him round the ear
还教育了他 探长
and told him what for, Inspector.
但是他逃跑的那天曾路过阳光之地
But he was out scrumping by the crossing to Sunny Point
就在两年前案发的那晚
on the night of the murder two years ago.
我们当时没来 因为我们觉得你找到了...
We would've come forward but we thought you found...
你看到什么了 西里尔
What did you see, Cyril?
我看到 一条龙
I saw...a dragon.
一条什么
A what?
这是他们取的绰号♥ 因为轰隆隆的响声
They all call it that because of the noise it makes
但他说的是摩托车
but he saw that motorbike.
缇娜·阿盖尔的摩托车
Tina Argyle's bike.
他八点十五分回到家
He got back about 8.15,
所以应该是八点左右看见的
so it must have been about 8:00 when he saw it.
你有没有什么想法
So, what do you think about that, then?
在案发的时间段
She hasn't told you she was there
她没坦白自己在那里出现过 对不对
at the time of the murder, has she?
我跟我丈夫说探长可能不知道这件事
I told my husband the Inspector wouldn't know this.
我跟他说了 是吧 西里尔
I said that to him, didn't I, Cyril?
为什么我们老是要玩游戏 鲍比
Why do we always have to play games, Bobby?
我们总不能一直闷闷不乐的吧
We can't just mope around the house, can we?
- 你 你玩吗 米克 - 当然
- Are you...are you game, Mick? - Sure.
来吧 你和我一队
Come on. You can be on my team.
我都说了我不喜欢玩这个
I told you I didn't like this game, anyway.
- 你们发球 - 快点来吧
- It's your serve. - Come on. Come on, come on.
菲利普有没有可能是杰科的同伙
Is there any way that Philip and Jacko could been in league?
我不懂你的意思
I can't see it.
他们都想要摆脱瑞秋
Well, they both wanted Rachel out of the way,
拿到那笔钱
to get access to their fund.
他们一定暗中计划了很久
They must have plotted this all along.
有情况
Something's happening.
缇娜 探长想要和你聊一聊
Erm, Tina, the Inspector would like a word.
阿盖尔小姐 请和我们回一趟警♥察♥局
Miss Argyle, will you come back to the station, please?
- 为什么 - 审问
- Why? - For questioning.
你在说什么 她哪里都不去
What do you mean? She's not going anywhere.
如果你不跟我们走一趟
If you don't come up, I'll arrest you
我们就以怀疑谋杀你母亲的名义逮捕你
on suspicion of involvement in your mother's death.
- 你在说什么 - 没事的
- What are you talking about? - It's all right.
她是清白的 清白的
She's done nothing wrong. Nothing wrong!
- 米奇 没事的 - 爸
- Micky, it's all right. - Dad!
在谋杀发生的那段时间里
She was at work in her library
她在图书馆里工作 不是吗
at the time of the murder, wasn't she?
我相信警♥察♥这么做是有理由的
I'm sure the police have their reasons.
什么理由
What reasons?
他们都知道了什么 爸爸
What do they know, Dad?
他们没有告诉我
They didn't tell me.
- 你为什么不问 - 米奇 米奇
- Why didn't you ask? - Micky! Micky.
还有你们
All of you...
警♥察♥是在做他们的工作
The police are going to do their job
我们什么都做不了
and there's nothing we can do.
我们全部人都有嫌疑
All of us are under suspicion.
但我们要团结 不能因此而分♥裂♥
But we must stick together and not let this drive us apart.
我知道 你们所有人都不可能是凶手
Now, I know...that none of you could have committed murder.
我为你们而骄傲
I'm proud of all of you
我们会度过这难关的
and we will get through this.
我想说一些话
I should say something here.
是我们心里都在想的话
And it's what we're all thinking.
阿盖尔先生 我知道你也这么想
Mr Argyle, I know you are thinking it.
为什么他们逮捕的是缇娜而不是她
Which is why they have arrested Tina and not arrested her.
- 正是 - 我说得对吗
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表