Thank God you have not yet married her, Mr Argyle.
感谢上帝她逃不掉了
Thank God she will not get away with it.
她是活在瑞秋阴影下的男人
He was a shadow of a man with Rachel.
当她死后 他又重新活过来了
and when she died, he became alive again
是谁觉得自己才是孩子们真正的母亲
Who considers herself to be the real mother of children,
自己无条件地给了他们一直以来
the one who gave them the unconditional love
极其缺乏的爱呢
they were so badly short of?
我为什么要跟着杰科出去 马普尔小姐
For what reason would I follow Jacko out, Miss Marple?
因为你爱他
Because you loved him.
因为你是杰科可以控制的
Because you were the latest in a long line
杰科可以从中榨干积蓄
of middle-aged women Jacko could manipulate,
杰科可以让她觉得特别的
could bleed dry of savings,
众多中年妇女里的最后一个
Jacko could make feel...special.
你说杰科杀了瑞秋
You said Jacko killed Rachel
而且你仍然相信
and I think you still believe that.
你相信杰科有罪
You believe that Jacko was responsible.
做成入室抢劫的样子然后把钱给我
Make it look like a burglary and then bring me the money.
好
Yes.
狠狠地打她 让她再也起不来
And hit her hard. Make sure she'll never get up.
我会在八点找个可靠的不在场证明
I'll get a cast iron alibi for eight o'clock
因为每个人都怀疑是我
because everyone will suspect it's me.
八点
Eight o'clock.
对 亲爱的
Yes, my darling.
杰科知道真凶是谁
Jacko did know who the real killer was,
但他也知道就算他出了监狱
but he also knew that if he left prison...
也会被杀
he was going to get killed, anyway.
他做了这辈子最好的事
And he did the one good thing in his life
让你 也就是
by letting you go free.
孩子们真正拥有的母亲 得到自♥由♥
The real mother that these children had.
你讲了个好故事 马普尔小姐
You tell a good story, Miss Marple.
但是证据呢
But what proof is there?
没有人看见 也没人听见
No-one saw anything. No-one heard anything.
即便是休斯探长也不能凭道听途说就逮捕我
Not even inspector Huish can arrest me on hearsay.
如果你不坦白的话 柯尔丝顿
These children, who you've loved and protected all your life,
这些你关爱和保护了一辈子的孩子们
will never be free of suspicion
永远也洗脱不了嫌疑
if you don't confess, Kirsten.
他们所受的不白之冤
Their ordeal by innocence
已经让其中的一个付出了生命
has already cost one of them his life
另一个也已命悬一线
and another has been pushed to the edge.
还有我的朋友
Let alone my friend...
你认为她的生命是轻贱的
whose life you thought disposable,
她不属于这个家
who was not part of this family,
也没有任何家
who was never part of any family
而你夺走了她幸福的可能
and who you...denied happiness to.
放孩子们自♥由♥吧 柯尔丝顿
Set your children free, Kirsten.
这是你现在唯一能保护他们的方法了
It's the only way you can protect them now.
柯尔丝顿·林斯特龙 你有没有
Kirsten Lindstrom, did you murder
谋杀瑞秋·阿盖尔和格温达·沃恩
Rachel Argyle and Gwenda Vaughan?
如果她真那么爱杰科 又为什么要害死他呢
If she loved Jacko so much... why did she let him die?
她不知道他结婚了
She didn't know about him being married.
她以为自己是他的唯一
She thought she was the only one.
我觉得在他妻子敲门的那一瞬间
I think her love curdled to hate the moment
她的爱就转化成恨了
his wife knocked on the door.
- 你要去伦敦吗 - 是的
- Are you going to London? - Yes.
然后我和新的远征队一起
Then I'm travelling again to Galapagos,
再去加拉帕戈斯群岛
with new expedition.
你回过家吗 卡加利医生
Do you ever go home, Dr Calgary?
很少 很少
Rarely. Rarely.
你的家在哪儿呢 马普尔小姐
Where's home for you, Miss Marple?
我的家
Home.
就在圣玛丽米德
Home is St Mary Mead.
我必须说 我真期待去加拉帕戈斯群岛
I must say, what I'm looking forward to about the Galapagos
去看岛上那些奇特的物种
is seeing species that are peculiar to those islands.
你不觉得很棒吗
Don't you think it would be a remarkable thing,
像达尔文一样穿越岛屿
to stumble, like Darwin, across islands
发现新物种
that contain new kinds?
是啊
Yes, I do.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表