Perhaps you'd prefer that I put Nevile off.
不 随便他们吧
Oh, no, let them all do what they want.
说不定我九月就能去见上帝了
With any luck I'll be dead by September.
平分
Deuce.
温布尔登中♥央♥球场
接球占先
Advantage Strange.
他反手不错 我看好他
His backhand's good, I'll give him that.
什么风把你吹来了
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
你知道的
Oh, you know me.
我从不错失机会
Never miss an opportunity.
那位忠实的前妻最近怎么样
And how's the devoted wife today?
愤怒至极
Absolutely furious.
平分
Deuce.
奈维拉心血来潮想让奥德丽和我
Nevile's got it into his head that Audrey and I...
注意 是奥德丽 想让我们做好朋友
Audrey, mind... that we should become bosom buddies.
- 为了什么 - 我哪知道
- What on earth for? - I haven't the faintest idea.
你听过这么愚蠢的提议吗
Have you heard of anything so stupid?
他还想让我们一起去度假
And he wants us all to go on holiday together
去德文镇拜访卡米拉
down to Camilla's in Devon.
我不知道他是怎么想的
I don't know what's got into him.
- 什么时候动身 - 应该是九月
- When are you going? - September, apparently.
一定是她在捣鬼
It's bound to be her doing.
鬼鬼祟祟的
Sneaky little cat.
别担心 宝贝 我会去那里支持你
Don't worry, sugar. I'll be there to hold your hand.
我会在海湾对面的酒店订间房♥
I'll book a room at the hotel across the bay.
梅里克占先
Advantage Merrick.
出界
Out!
- 球出界了 - 是在界内
- The ball was out. - It was in.
- 没错 - 比赛结束 冠军是梅里克
- Of course it was. - Game set and championship, Merrick.
六比三 二比六 六比四 七比五
6-3, 2-6, 6-4, 7-5.
奈维拉真是的 他也太正直了
That's Nevile's trouble. He's too bloody sporting.
海鸥角 九月
不得不说 奈维拉的想法太荒谬了
I must say, I found Nevile's suggestion quite disgusting.
也许是件好事呢
It might, you know, be rather a good thing.
你不会想和那可怕的女人一起来的
You can't want to be here with that dreadful woman.
没那么糟 如果奈维拉想要这样
It's not that bad. And if Nevile wants it....
但你想要这样吗 这才是关键
But do you want it? That's the question.
谁啊
Yes?
- 天哪 - 怎么了
- My God! - What is it?
有一瞬间我还以为是丽塔·海华斯
For a second I thought it was Rita Hayworth.
美国著名女演员 20世纪40年代红极一时的性感偶像
少贫嘴
You stupid child!
早啊 美丽的老家伙
Hello, you gorgeous old thing.
粗鲁的怪小子
Rude, horrible creature.
- 你怎么样 - 马马虎虎
- How are you? - Irresistible.
我们一直盼望着来 是吧亲爱的
We've been so looking forward to this, darling, haven't we?
迫不及待 你好 卡米拉
We couldn't wait. Hello, Camilla.
凯伊 你好
Kay. Yes.
- 安顿好了吗 - 是的 谢谢
- Settled in? - Yes, thank you.
不安分的小子
Naughty boy.
真尴尬啊
This is all perfectly ghastly.
复活岛海湾 赛廷顿
- 托马斯 - 你好 玛丽
- Thomas... - Hello, Mary.
真难得
How lovely.
- 七年没见了 - 快八年了
- Seven years. - Nearly eight.
真的吗 时间过得真快
Is it really? That's too long.
你的种植园怎么样
How's the plantation?
劳心劳力
Damned hard work.
- 种的是橡胶吧 - 是的
- Rubber, isn't it? - Yes.
但我想再种些西米
But I'm thinking of branching out into sago.
西米
Sago?
这里变化不大
Nothing's changed much around here.
除了这家糟糕的新酒店
Oh, except for that vile new hotel.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
老姑娘真好 让我借住几天
Nice of the old girl to put me up.
希望不会添太多麻烦
I hope it hasn't been a bother.
一点也不 相信我
It's a Godsend, believe me.
奥德丽一直盼望着你来
Audrey's particularly looking forward to seeing you.
真的吗
Is she?
与奈维拉的事很难办
Things have been difficult with Nevile
还有他的妻子
and his wife there as well
肯定是他的主意
His idea, apparently.
事实证明 这主意糟透了
Not a very good one, as it turns out.
问题出在哪里呢
What is exactly the problem?
这就是了 别人也不好插手
That's just it. And it's hard to put one's finger on.
奥德丽确实很有魅力
I mean, Audrey is charming about the whole thing.
但没人真正了解她
But, one never really knows about her.
特维斯先生 欢迎回到巴尔莫勒尔小院
Mr Treves, sir. Welcome back to the Balmoral Court.
罗杰夫人 老房♥间都收拾好了吗
Oh, Mrs Rogers! The old gaff all spick and span?
计划稍微有点变化 先生
There's been a slight change of plan, sir.
但是我相信你不会失望的
But I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
那里就是了 像大帆船一样宏伟
There she is, stately as a galleon.
是的 亲爱的老海鸥角
Yes, dear old Gull's Point.
不要 站住
No, stop!
见鬼了
What the devil...?
很抱歉 我没想吓你
Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you,
但是我还以为
but I-I thought...
对 恐怕我总是站得太靠近边缘了
Oh, Yes, I'm afraid I've always tended to stand too near edge.
对 这确实很吸引人 不是吗
Yes, it...is rather tempting, isn't it?
我是来取这个的 顺便透透风
I had to fetch this, thought I'd get some air.
奈维拉·斯特兰奇
Nevile Strange.
我知道 我是简·马普尔
I know. Jane Marple.
我刚刚去拜访了卡米拉
I've just popped in to see Camilla
然后到这里来写生
and came up here to try a little sketch.
你是她的朋友吧
Friend of hers, are you?
是的 我们是老朋友了
Oh, yes, we go back a long way.
断断续续的
On and off.
温布尔登赛上真是可惜了 斯特兰奇先生
Such a pity about Wimbledon, Mr Strange.
打败你的那个男孩 是伯维克吗
That boy who beat you... Berwick?
梅里克
Merrick.
我相信好景不长的
Flash in the pan, I'm sure.
你是今天我遇见最好的人
The best man on the day.
运动员的人生 真是有趣
Sporting life. Oh, how fascinating!
今晚你一定要一五一十地讲给我
You must tell me all about it this evening.
今晚
This evening?
这会很棒的
Mm, that will be nice.
再见了 斯特兰奇先生
Goodbye, then, Mr Strange.
还是那个托马斯
Still the same old Thomas.
还以为你能变得挺拔一点
Thought you might perk up a bit.
艾德里安 他是颗耀眼的火星
Now, Adrian. He was a bright spark.
真是可惜了
Such a waste.
你本该去参加他的葬礼
You should've made to his funeral.
我回不来
It was difficult.
没有借口 他可是你哥哥
There was no excuse. He was your brother.
不过他当时倒是离这里很近
He came off though very closely to here, you know.
所以我来了
So I gathered.
正好是一年之前
Exact a year ago.
你知道他来这里做什么吗
Did you know what he was doing down here?
完全不知情 而且他从不来看我
Haven't a clue. Whatsmore, he never came to see me,
非常不礼貌
which was most unpolitely.
那么 回来还高兴吗
So, good to be back?
我得说你选的时机不太对
Your timing was not too clever, I must say.
玛丽跟我说到...
Mary metioned that...
谁知道奈维拉怎么想的
No one knows what's going into Nevile,
竟然把两个人叫到一起
bringing those two together.
不过 也许会有些补偿
Still, may this happen compensations.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你一直都对奥德丽心存好感 对吗 托马斯
You've always have a soft spot for Audrey, haven't you, Thomas?
从你小时候 你父母收养她那时起就有了
From the time when you were children, when your parents took her in.
她就像我和艾德里安的妹妹
She was like a sister to me, and Adrian.
我觉得你的感情不止如此
I think you've rather more than that.
然后奈维拉出现了
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表