只有一个
just one
- 这是谁的房♥间 - 一位杰克逊先生
- So who occupies this room? - A Mr Jackson.
我从未见过他
I've never seen him.
他四周之前预定了这个房♥间
He booked the room four weeks in advance.
我猜想他迷恋东方式的神秘感
I assumed he was an aficionado of the oriental style.
所以"杰克逊"先生可以是任何人
So "Mr Jackson" could be anyone.
我可没有资格
Oh, I'm hardly qualified
妄加评判警♥察♥的工作 探长先生
to comment on police work, Inspector.
我只是经营着自己的 漂亮小旅馆
I just get on with running my...nice little hotel.
123号♥房♥间
Room 123.
这或许不是一般的房♥间
I wondered if it was significant.
从这个窗口是向街道射击的最佳角度
This window gives the best shot of the street.
这就是为什么杰克逊先生
That's why Mr Jackson,
我们的狙击手 想要保留这间房♥
our sniper, wanted it kept at his disposal.
不出意料 杰克逊也不是他的真名
Not that I expect "Mr Jackson" is his real name.
不 我认为提丽知道杰克逊先生的真正身份
No, and I think Tilly knew exactly who Mr Jackson was,
还有可能知道他想干什么
and maybe even what he was up to.
偶然之机 这本日记现由我保管
By chance this diary fell into my possession.
是提丽·莱斯的 被杀的那个女仆
Tilly Rice, the murdered maid.
"123" 下面写着"钱已收到"
"123", and next to it, "money received".
我猜想提丽在勒索这个杰克逊先生
I reckon Tilly was blackmailing Mr Jackson,
为此提丽遭到毒手
and that's what got her killed.
探长先生 我们再把事情理一遍
I wonder, Inspector, if we could go over events.
枪手从窗户向外开枪
The sniper fired from this window,
你撞门而入的时候...
and when you broke down the door...
门是被从里面拴上锁好的
Which was locked and bolted from the inside.
枪手不见了
...the sniper had vanished.
但是艾尔薇拉·布莱克说她在街上看到了枪手
But Elvira Blake said she saw the sniper from the street.
她看到的是架在窗台上的步♥枪♥
She saw the rifle resting on the windowsill
但是能真的确定她看到的不仅仅是步♥枪♥吗
but can we really be sure she saw any more than that?
那么凶手又去哪里了 他没有跳窗而逃
But where did he go? Not out the window.
街上有行人会看到
There were witnesses in the street.
我和乔尔一直在门外面
Joel and we were outside that door the whole time!
再加上 门又是从里面拴上的
And, anyway, the door was bolted from the inside.
如果枪手在你们到之前已经逃走了呢
What if the sniper had already left before you got here?
你在撞门的时候
When you forced the door,
把门栓的这部分从门框上撞落下来了 对吗
this part of the bolt was ripped from the door frame, right?
就像邮局的罗伊斯顿夫人
Just like Mrs Royston in the post office.
你是说 有人动了手脚
You mean, something happened after it seemed to?
对 差不多
Well, almost.
我认为是事前有人动了手脚
in this case, I think it happened before.
- 你说呢 简 - 对
- Wouldn't you say, Jane? - Oh, yes.
看到这些洞了吗
You see these holes?
探长先生 有没有注意到有什么奇怪的地方
Notice anything odd about them, Inspector?
有拧过的痕迹
They've been unscrewed.
不是被撞落的
Not ripped out by force.
凶手在行凶前就把螺丝拧开了
The killer unscrewed this before the shooting
然后插好插销
then drew the bolt into it.
凶手离开后 再关上门
When he left, he shut the door.
你认为是自己把它从门框上撞下来
You thought that you'd ripped it out the frame.
实际上它早就从门框上脱落了
But it was never in the frame.
好 所以他是从外边上的锁
Right, so he locked the door from the outside.
但接着他往哪跑
But then where did he go?
我这边过来
I came this way,
艾美利亚·沃克当时从后楼梯上来
and no-one passed
也没遇到任何人
Amelia Walker on the back stairs.
凶手不可能就这么凭空消失了
And yet the sniper cannot have simply vanished.
听这 我可能不该这么问 但是
Look, it's er...highly improper of me to even ask this but
您知道这是怎么一回事吗
do you have any idea what happened?
不知道 督察先生 我还没理出头绪
No, Inspector. Not yet.
但挺有趣的 你想想
But it's interesting, don't you think,
凶手似乎是有意在行动之前
the killer needed us to be moved from Victoria Dining Rooms
让我们从维多利亚餐厅转移到了早餐厅
and into the Morning Room before shooting could take place?
我觉得之后发生的事是一场精心策划的表演
I believe everything we saw was designed as a spectacle
凶手是有意让我们亲眼目睹整个案发经过
a show which required its audience.
所以才促使我们转移到了早餐厅
That's why the killer had us moved
让我们正好能看到街上所发生的一切
so that we could see properly into the street.
这为我们的调查指明了方向
Which does rather point us in a definite direction,
你觉得呢
don't you think?
说得没错
Yes.
但您是指什么
Like what?
米奇·戈尔曼
That Mickey Gorman...
才是他真正的目标
was always the intended target.
他的画都在这儿
Well, he kept his paintings down here.
MG 米奇·戈尔曼首字母的缩写
MG. Mickey Gorman.
看 是同一个女人
Look. It's the same woman.
同样的装束 同样的姿势
Same dress, same posture.
无论她是谁 他一定很爱她
He was sweet on her, whoever she was.
但她伤了他的心
And she broke his heart.
他总把她画到遥不可及的地方
Look at where he placed her always just out of reach.
遥不可及的爱
This is love, but from afar.
利兹
Lizzy.
米奇有个前妻叫利兹住在巴利高恩
Mickey had a wife called Lizzy, back in Ballygowlan.
但单凭这幅画 你看不出她长什么样
But you wouldn't recognise her. Not from any of this.
不一定
Oh, no.
简 仔细看
Jane, look closely.
看她的项链
Look at her necklace.
马普尔小姐 我有一个推论
Miss Marple, I've got a bit of a theory coming on.
米奇·戈尔曼曾经是一名天才画家
Mickey Gorman was a very talented painter.
也许是他制♥造♥了这些赝品 涉嫌了艺术诈骗
What if he did these, got him mixed up in sort of art fraud?
所以才被枪杀的
'Cos then he'd be worth shutting up.
伪造吗
Forgery?
我想想
I wonder.
当然 真♥相♥也可能完全相反
Unless, of course, it's quite the opposite.
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on, we're late.
好了好了 来了
All right, all right, I'm coming.
马里诺斯基先生 客房♥服务
Mr Mallnowskl? Housekeeping.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
先生 您吓我一跳
Oh, sir! You startled me.
我问你在干什么
I said, what are you doing?
整理床铺而已
Just turning down the bed.
这是我每天早晨的例行工作
Like I do every morning.
- 天哪 - 怎么了
- Oh, Lord! - What?
窗户边有个人
A face! At the window!
这里什么都没有
There is nothing here.
我肯定是被吓坏了
Oh. I must have been spooked.
昨晚的枪击 非常抱歉 先生
What with the shooting, and that. I'm so sorry, sir.
您需要我稍后再来吗
Do you want me to come back later?
稍后
Later?
给您整理床铺
To turn down your bed.
不用了
No.
我不会计较这些小事的
I'm not bothered by such things.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
好的 先生
Very well, sir.
等一下
Wait.
你的钥匙
Your keys.
我差点忘了
Oh. I'd forget my own head.
你在这干什么 库柏小姐
What were you doing in there, Miss Cooper?
没什么 探长先生
Nothing, Inspector.
库柏小姐 我知道你和马普尔女士很聊得来
Miss Cooper, I know you've been talking with Miss Marple,
但据我所知 她很多管闲事
who is, I have discovered, a very nosy lady.
请你
Please...
注意安全
Stay safe.
- 我吗 - 是的
- Me? - Yeah.
我快成功了 贝丝 我确定
I'm so close, Bess. I'm certain.
如果不是警♥察♥从中阻挠...
If the police don't ruin...
赛吉维克女士
Lady Sedgwick.
你的项链很漂亮
Your necklace is very beautiful.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我好像之前在哪见过
But I can't help but feel I've seen it before,
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表