我们为什么来这儿
Why are we going here?
这是圣伊丽莎白修道院
St Elspeth's.
我们来这儿干嘛 我不喜欢这儿
What are we doing here? I don't like it.
什么东西刚刚爬过了我的脚背
Something's just scurrid over my foot.
帮我擦下鞋 快帮我擦鞋
Wipe my shoe. Wipe my shoe.
大概是只老鼠
I expect it was a mouse.
更像是个鼠辈
More like a rat.
难道你也不知道发生了什么吗 你可是警♥察♥
Don't you know what's going on? You are a policeman.
恐怕警♥察♥也不是什么都必须知道
It doesn't necessarily follow, I 'm afraid.
她看起来不怎么高兴啊 对吗
She doesn't look too happy, does she?
殉难者可不是拿来取笑的 朗姆莉先生
Martyrdom is no laughing matter, Mr Lumley.
圣伊丽莎白的心脏
St Elspeth's heart was pierced
在她拒绝背弃自己的信仰
by the spear of Lord Ethelbert,
以成为艾佛伯爵士的情妇时 被爵士一矛刺穿
when she refused to forsake her faith to become his mistress
她的部分遗骨仍保存在下面的礼拜堂里
Some of her bones lie here still in the chapel below.
我就是在这里坠入爱河的
I fell in love here.
和维莉蒂吗
With Verity?
你怎么知道
How do you know this?
你原来在这儿啊
There you are.
我的头要炸了
My head's exploding.
我昨天做了一夜的噩梦
I had terrible dreams last night.
我看到了她的脸
I saw her face...
然后它就消失了
..and then it vanished.
还有另一个女人在呼唤我
There was another woman calling me.
她在呼唤我
She was calling me.
罗文娜的死是件可悲的事
Rowena's death was a dreadful thing.
不 可悲的是
What's dreadful is...
我对此毫无感觉 而我却不该如此
I can't feel what I think I should be feeling.
这真是难以启齿
It's a terrible thing to say...
我怀疑自己是否真正爱过她
I wonder if I ever truly loved her at all.
我不相信 它怎么会出问题
I don't believe you! What's wrong with it?
我们一路都坐过来了
It got us here.
但是现在我们回不去了
Well, it's not getting us back.
那就去找最近的出租车站啊
So where's the nearest taxi rank,
水仙1951小姐
Miss Daffodil 1951 ?
是你故意动的手脚
You sabotaged it!
我们今晚住下 这件事就这么定了
We're staying the night and that's all there is to it.
不行 坚决不行 我不会呆在这儿的
It's not! It's not. I'm not staying here!
行了 朗姆莉夫人
Please, Mrs Lumley.
我不要 把我的箱子放回去
Nor me! Put my case back.
瓦迪夫人被杀那会儿
The man I saw on Bonaventure Rocks
我在圣文德岩区见到的那个男人 就穿着这些
when Mrs Waddy was killed, he wore these.
书上写着你的名字 法伯尔先生
The book has your name on it, Mr Faber.
我为什么要杀害瓦迪夫人
Why would I kill Mrs Waddy?
我从没见过那些衣服
I have never seen those clothes before.
到警局去陈述你的辩词吧
You can give your statement at the police station.
几时去
When?
明天
Tomorrow.
这是我脱下警服成为探长后 第一次逮捕别人
That was my first arrest since leaving Uniform for CID.
是吗 那太好了
Oh. Good. Yes.
你觉得那是什么
What do you make of that?
- 鲜花? - 也有鲜花
- Fresh flowers? - Well, those too.
碑文上刻的 '他的一切上帝知道''
The inscription, ''Known Unto God.''
那肯定是埋着一名不知名的士兵对吧
That's for an unknown soldier, surely?
但这儿又刻着名字
Then there's his name.
不 那是后加上去的
No, that was added later.
葬礼过去一段时间之后
We only identified him
他的妻子前来寻找他时
some time after the burial,
我们才确定了他的身份
when his widow came looking for him.
她寻遍了所有医院 我们是她最后的希望
She'd scoured the hospitals and we were her last hope.
但是她来晚了
She was too late...
我们保留了他的图章戒指 她认了出来
but we'd kept his signet ring and she recognised that.
可怜的女人
Poor woman.
她一定还时时来看他
She must still visit him.
皇家空军中尉 拉尔夫·柯林斯
FLYING OFFICER RALPH COLLINS
干嘛
What?
我的名片 以防你接下来需要律师
My card. If you want a suit on for the rest.
你怎么知道我是清白的
How do you know I'm innocent?
我不知道 只是在你身上赌一把
I don't. Just had you my bets.
或者你是知道了
Perhaps you know that
阿曼达把那些衣服放在我行李里的事
Amanda put those clothes in my bag.
她图个什么
Why would she?
或许 她总不自觉地想要陷害清白的人
Perhaps...she can't help herself hurting the innocent.
维莉蒂以前很怕她
Verity was terrified of her.
- 要是你不需要我的帮助... - 等等
- If you don't want my help... - Wait...
那个服务员说过
The waitress said that
阿曼达在维莉蒂失踪那段时间
Amenda stayed at the Flying Horse
呆在飞马旅馆
around the time Verity disappeared.
是您啊 夫人 您之前来过这儿
Is you Madam? You stayed before.
她认错人了
She was mistaken.
- 是吗 是吗 - 是的
- Was she? was she? - Yes
阿曼达当时确实在那儿
Amanda was there
- 但她什么也没做 - 滚
- but she didn't do anything. - Go!
该死
Oh, damn.
你参与了哪一部分呢 乔治娜
Where do you really fit in, Georgina?
杰森·拉菲尔? 留声机的信息?
Jason Rafael? Gramophone messages?
突然发动不了的长途客车?
The coach that suddenly won't start?
我只是一名司机兼导游
I'm a driver and tour guide.
而且你是听命行事?
And you follow orders?
我想成为模范雇员
I try to be a model employee.
这...是我第一次任务
And this...is my first assignment.
那这之前呢
And before?
在战争时期当了情报协调员
Intelligence coordinator in the war.
后来在私立女校当老师 教拉丁文和篮网球
Taught in a posh girl's school after, latin and netball.
长腿可是发挥了优势
Long legs must come in handy.
头脑也是
So did the brain.
你是要继承你姨妈的衣钵吗
Are you following in your aunt for steps?
做侦探吗
Sleuthing?
我是指你不婚
Staying single.
这是我的艺术范儿
There is my artistic temperament.
还得煮饭呢
Not with supper to cook.
我的床垫上爬满了东西
My mattress is simply crawling with things.
你只需要把它们都吓跑就行了
Then you'll just have to frighten
戴琳普尔小姐
them away, Miss Dalrymple.
- 我可什么都没说 - 你最好没说
- Well, I didn't say a word. - You'd better not have.
院长嬷嬷告诉了我拉尔夫·柯林斯的事
Mother Superior was telling me about Ralph Collins.
那块墓碑吗
Oh, the headstone?
自始至终都太叫人伤心了
It was all terribly sad.
当他到达的那天
He was more or less
他已经是一时清醒一时昏迷了
in a coma from the day he arrived...
没有文件 没有记忆 伤口极其狰狞
No papers, no memory, and the most appalling injuries...
他撒手而去的时候 院长嬷嬷非常伤心
Mother Superior took it very hard when we lost him.
我独自安排了他的葬礼 没让她费心
I laid him out all by myself, to spare her...
到早上才通知了她
..and broke the news in the morning.
那时我们都快崩溃了
We were all terribly on edge.
当时离维莉蒂失踪还不到一个星期
It was almost a week since Verity had disappeared.
他跑了 迈克尔不见了
He's escaped! Michael's gone!
他一定在这里的什么地方
He's got to be here somewhere.
你们俩 去那里找 我下楼去找
You two, go that way. I'm going down.
是我 是我
It's me. It's me!
或许他已经逃走了
Perhaps he's made a run for it.
我们去礼拜堂找找吧
Let's just try inside the chapel.
那是他吗
Is that him?
别 求你了 不要
No! Please! No!
是你杀了她 你杀了维莉蒂 承认吧
You killed her. You killed Verity. Confess it!
怎么可能 她还活着
How could I? She's still alive.
法庭在我的诉讼请求下 宣判维莉蒂死亡后
After I'd had Verity declared dead by the courts,
她给我写了信 威胁我要是不每月给她五十磅
she wrote, threatening to return from the grave
就重新出现在大众面前
unless I paid her 50 pounds a month.
但是读到你的诉讼 给你写信的
But anyone could have read about your legal action
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表