He leaves you the murder weapon, good set of prints.
奇了怪 他怎么没有给你留张名片
It's a wonder he didn't leave you his card.
- 我要去看一下 巴伦特 - 谁
- I'd better see to Barrett. - Who?
特里思连夫人的女仆
Lady Tressilian's maid.
今早 一个叫爱丽丝的年轻女佣
She was found in a coma earlier this morning,
在发现了昏迷的巴伦特 也是她发现了尸体
by the young housemaid, Alice. She's the one who found body.
- 她被人下了安♥眠♥药♥ - 是吗
- She'd been doped with barbiturates. - Had she, now?
特里思连在断气前 可能拉过铃求助
She could have rung for help till she was blue in the face.
她的女仆昏了过去 有人把她的番泄药给换了
Her maid was out cold. Someone spiked her senna pods.
这我还从没听说过
Well, I've not heard that one before.
所以是很了解这里的日常事务的人
Someone who knew the household routines.
警官 这就是你显神通的时候了
That's where you come in, old chap.
有没有可能 在这串指纹留下后
Do you think someone could handle this with gloves
还有人戴着手套用过它
after the fingerprints were made.
手套可留不下指纹
Not gloves mading them
但是它们留下了 长官
They've clearly did so, sir
很大的手套
Very big, big as usual
你觉得不是女人戴的手套吗
Too big for woman, you think?
我想是的 长官
I say so , sir
这位是托马斯·劳伊德
This is Thomas Royde,
斯特兰奇家的一位老朋友
an old friend of the family.
奥德丽·斯特兰奇
Audrey Strange,
这位是 奈维拉·斯特兰奇
and this is, er...Nevile Strange
还有凯伊·斯特兰奇 是奈维拉的妻子
and Kay Strange, Nevile's wife.
早上好
Good morning.
还有这位女士
And this lady?
抱歉 这位是马普尔小姐
Oh, I'm sorry. This is Miss Marple.
- 简·马普尔 - 是的
- Jane Marple? - Yes.
早上好 警官 我们应该是第一次见面
Good morning, Superintendent. I don't believe we've met.
是第一次 女士
No, madam.
但是我的一个同事梅尔切特上校
But a colleague of mine, Colonel Melchett...
不只一次提起您
has spoken of you on more than one occasion.
- 但愿如此 - 他肯定说的是您
- Well, I hope. - Well, he's certainly spoken of you.
亲爱的梅尔切特上校
Dear Colonel Melchett.
你也住这儿吗 马尔普小姐
Are you staying here too, Miss Marple?
不 警官 我住在复活海湾酒店
Oh, no, Superintendent. I'm staying in the Easterhead bay hotel
但我很早就认识特里思连夫人
But I knew Lady Tressilian already
太令人震惊了
A terrible shock!
是啊 对我们所有人来说都是
Oh yes! To all of us.
但无论如何我们都很乐意帮忙
But we anxious to help anyway
据我所知 房♥子并没有被人闯入
As far as I can tell, the house seems not to be broke into
夫人 这件事很遗憾
What a pity about the case, Madam!
你们有谁能认出这个吗
Does anybody recognise this?
那就是...
Is that what... ?
太可怕了
How horrible!
看起来像我的
Looks like one of mine.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
给他
Go on.
是我的
Yes, it is.
高尔夫和网球你都玩 先生
Golf as well as tennis, sir.
对
Yes.
我看了你在温布尔顿的比赛
I saw you at Wimbledon.
- 我女儿是网球的超级粉丝 - 不错
- My daughter's a great fan of tennis. - Good.
她特别喜欢梅里克·查普
Particularly keen on that Merrick chap.
很显然 他知道怎么打好球 对吗
He certainly knows how to hit a ball, doesn't he?
那么 女士们先生们 如果你们不反对
So, ladies and gentlemen, if you have no objection,
要采集一下你们的指纹
we'd like to take your fingerprints.
只是例行常事 如果采集指纹的话
It's purely routine. If you'd care to make way into study
请去找警官琼探长 他和他的小道具等着你们
you'll find Detective Sergeant Jones waiting with his kit.
先生
Er, sir.
我想你应该知道
I wonder if you've got any idea, sir,
特里思连夫人的律师是谁
who Lady Tressilian's solicitors are.
是的 赛廷顿的阿斯奎斯和特劳维尼
Yes, Asquith And Trelawney of Saltington.
先生 谢谢 我要调查一下她的财产
Thank you, sir. I need to look into the estate.
你是指谁会继承那些钱吗
You mean who inherits the money.
没错 先生 遗嘱那些
That's right, sir. The will and all that.
我不清楚她的遗嘱
Well, I don't know about her will.
我想她自己不会有很多积蓄
I don't think she had much of her own,
但是财产的绝大部分
but as to the bulk of her property...
怎么样 斯特兰奇先生
Yes, Mr Strange?
将由我和我的妻子继承
..it comes to me and my wife
根据她的亡夫 马修先生的遗嘱
under the will of her late husband, Sir Matthew.
他是我的法定监护人
He was my official guardian, you see.
我父母过世后 我一直由他们照看大
He and Lady Tressilian looked after me when my parents died.
他把财产托管给他妻子
He left the estate in trust
直到她过世
for his wife during her lifetime
你知道有多少具体数字吗
Any idea of the amount?
没有确切的
Not off-hand, no.
差不多可能有 十万英镑
Somewhere in the region of...1 00,000.
- 每个人都这么多吗 - 一共的
- Each? - Between us.
- 怎么说 也是一笔不小的钱 - 确实是
- A tidy sum, nonetheless. - it is, yes.
不过 我自己也赚了不少
Although, erm...I've plenty of my own.
斯特兰奇先生是什么时候离开这所房♥子的
At what hour did Mr Strange leave the house?
十点二十分 警官
Twenty-past ten, sir.
大概是这个点
Or thereabouts.
为了等斯特兰奇先生从复活海湾回来
I left the front door on the latch, sir,
警官 我留了前门没有锁
for when he came back from Easterhead Bay.
你记得当时是几点
Do you remember what time that was?
警官 两点半左右
About half-past two, sir.
我听到了响动
I heard voices...
车开走的声音
then a car drive away...
然后奈维拉先生上楼的声音
..and then I heard Mr Nevile come upstairs.
- 你听到了什么 - 警官 我不是故意的
- You heard something? - I couldn't help it, sir.
那时我准备上♥床♥
See,I was going up to bed
不得不经过夫人的门口
and I had to pass ladyship's door.
我听到奈维拉先生和她在激烈地争吵什么
I heard her and Mr Nevile going at it hammer and tongs.
你记得他们说了些什么吗
Do you remember what was said?
我 没有故意去听...
Well, I wasn't listening, like...
你当然不会
Of course, you won't
也许你可以想起来几句
Perhaps you could recall any word
要咖啡吗 托马斯
Coffe, Thomas.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
要喝点其他更来劲的吗
Something strong perhaps?
你在哪儿找到的
Where did you find this?
在斯特兰奇先生衣橱底下的抽屉里
In one drawer of the bottom of Mr Strange's wardrobe.
看这里
And look at this.
看起来像血迹
Looks like blood to me.
整个袖子上都有溅开来的痕迹
And it's spattered all the way up the sleeve.
干得好 威廉姆斯
Well done, Williams.
长官 还有别的东西
And there's something else, sir.
红头发 看到了吗 在袖口上
Red hair, see? Here on the cuff.
在领子和右肩头有棕色的头发
And there's brown hairs on the collar and right shoulder.
我们的斯特兰奇先生是个蓝胡子先生
Well, well. A regular Bluebeard, our Mr Strange.
英童话乱取妻妾的男人
他手上拥着一个 肩头枕着一个
His arm around one and the other wife's head on shoulder
警长 看这里
And look at this, sir.
可能是他想尝试洗掉血渍的痕迹
Could mean he was trying to wash the blood off.
这个门通向哪里
Where does that lead to?
斯特兰奇夫人的房♥间
Mrs Strange's room.
门被锁上了
It's locked.
- 我们这边吗 - 另一边
- On this side? - The other.
她那边锁上了
On her side, eh?
警长 这是巴伦特存放的番泻叶子
This is where Barrett always kept the senna pods, sir.
真恶心的东西
Nasty little things.
她中午时候把这些浸在里面
She put them in to soak at midday
一直放到她睡觉之前
and they stood there till she went to bed.
因此任何人都能拿到
So anybody could get at them.
我猜 纸片上和瓶上都没有指纹
No prints on the packet, I suppose, or the glass.
很显然 只有巴伦特的
Only Barrett's, apparently.
无论如何 轻而易举就可以下药
Easy enough just to drop the stuff in, anyway.
内鬼行凶 您不觉得吗 长官
An inside job, don't you think, sir?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表