- You're Raymond West. - I know.
- 我是科林·哈兹 - 你好
- Colin Hards. - Hello.
新小说写的怎么样了
How's the new one coming along?
很好 很好
Pretty well. Pretty well.
我希望你们也说点什么
Well, I do hope yours isn't a silent order,
要不然这就成我一个人的对话了
otherwise conversation will be terribly one-sided.
我有一个关于两个修女的笑话
I know a joke about two nuns.
能给我递下胡椒粉吗
Would you pass the pepper?
你们为什么离开修道院
And what tempted you from shady cloisters
来参加这次短途旅游呢
on this little jaunt, hm?
一个匿名的捐助者给我们寄了车票
An anonymous benefactor sent us the tickets.
是某个我们曾经
Some grateful soul
在人生道路上帮助过的充满感激的灵魂
we must have helped along life's thorny path.
我读过所有你写的书
I've read all your books.
非常感谢...科林
How kind...Colin.
我想我自己也能写小说了
I reckon I've got a book in me.
那你一定要写出来
You must let it out, then.
她总是在做这些事
She's always going in for things like this, you know.
不是填字游戏 就是击球
If it's not crosswords, it's Spot the Ball,
不是击球 就是写漫画标题
and if it's not Spot the Ball, it's Comic Captions...
这是我第一次赢到了东西 就是这些票
It's the first time I've won anything, these tickets.
我都不记得我买♥♥过
I can't really even remember entering.
罗文娜 她该有一个假期了
Well, Rowena, she deserved a holiday.
这是第一次我们...
It's the first we've...
我们在战后经历了那么多次手术之后
The first we've managed since the war,
第一次一起出来
with all the operations.
对 我几乎失明了 当艾米·威尔菲尔...
Yeah. I was all but blind when Army Welfare...
当艾米·威尔菲尔把他带回家的时候
When Army Welfare brought him home
那个女人说会是一个漫长的治疗过程
and then the woman said it would be a long battle,
但是他现在完好无损
but he's good as new.
除了因为某些原因 我不能跳舞之外
Except I can't dance, for some reason.
没事
No.
他失去了他的节奏感
He's lost all his sense of rhythm,
我们以前喜欢跳狐步舞
and we used to love to foxtrot.
我想如果我...给你看我的笔记...
I don't suppose if I... showed you my jottings...
忙啊 忙啊 忙啊 恐怕我很忙
Busy, busy, busy, I'm afraid.
成功了 雷斯
Ah, success, Les!
要香槟吗
Bubbly?
谢了 但是我更喜欢保持头脑清醒
Thanks, but I much prefer to keep a clear head.
我更喜欢不♥穿♥制♥服♥的你
I much prefer you out of your uniform.
多谢 雷斯
Thanks, Les.
- 香槟来了 - 谢天谢地
- Champagne! - Oh, thank God!
恕我冒昧 女士们
Saving your presence, girls.
- 她很可爱 对吧 - 是啊 干杯
- Isn't she lovely, eh? - Oh, yes. Lucky chap.
你喝酒吗
Do you drink?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
喝一点点没关系的
A thimbleful will do no harm.
谢谢 亲爱的 我太想喝酒了
Thank you, darling. I'm desperate.
- 法伯尔先生在哪里 - 他不饿
- Where's Mr Faber? - He wasn't hungry.
- 长命百岁 - 长命百岁
- Long life! - Long life!
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers.
- 很不错 对吗 - 对 很好
- That's nice, isn't it? - Yes, it's nice.
干杯
Chin-chin.
你不喝这酒就太遗憾了
It wouldn't seem fair if you missed out.
我侄子很奢侈
My nephew can be so extravagant
即便他能支付得起...
and even though he can afford it...
谢谢 我不喝
Thank you... No.
我还是给你留在这吧
In case you change your mind.
留着慢慢喝
It's never too late.
我认识一个叫杰森·拉斐尔的人[一开场录音机中的那个德国人]
I learned that from a man called Jason Rafiel.
- 那人以前是怎样的一个人 - 以前?
- What sort of a man was that? - Was?
现在
Is.
我的英语不好
My English.
你的英语很好
Your English is excellent.
他是一个很好的朋友 有一个儿子叫迈克尔
He was a dear old friend with a son called Michael
当杰森被迫离开德国的时候 他的儿子留下了
who stayed in Germany when Jason was forced to leave.
当然了 那个孩子会来度假
The boy came back for holidays, of course.
后来因为战争不能来了
The war put a stop to that.
你的朋友怎么评价他的儿子
What did your friend say about this son?
他说他儿子长大了想当一名飞行员
That he wanted to be a pilot when he grew up,
他有一双充满智慧的眼睛
and that he had frighteningly intelligent eyes.
我就是迈克尔·拉斐尔
I am Michael Rafiel.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他在最后一封信里寄来了车票
My ticket was with his final letter.
他说也许可以纠正一些事
He said perhaps it could make things correct.
一些事
Things?
但是太迟了
But too late.
你应该选个更好的朋友
You should choose better friends, I think.
失陪
Excuse me.
小拉斐尔
JUNIOR RIFIEL
雷 我有点无聊 给我讲个小故事吧
Ray, I'm bored. Tell me a bedtime story.
我正在工作
I'm trying to work.
- 别这么小气 - 好吧
- Don't be so mean. - Very well.
- 从前... - 很好
- Once upon a time... - Oh, good.
从前 阿曼达
Once upon a time, Amanda,
有一个干练的女人 她缺少一样能力
there was a sophisticated woman who lacked one thing,
就是接受别人拒绝的能力
the ability to take no for an answer.
你以前从不会拒绝的
You used to say yes.
那是以前 你永远不会理解我的艺术气质
That was then. You never understood my artistic temperament.
看在过去的份上
Old times' sake?
- 不好意思 - 别走
- Oh, sorry. - Don't go.
戴琳普尔小姐在找一样她丢失的东西
Miss Dalrymple was just looking for something that she lost.
没错 但是... 已经不在这儿了
quite. But... it's no longer here.
我本想问问你的漂亮裙子
Oh, I meant to ask you about your lovely dress.
- 显然是一件珍藏了很久的 - 阿曼达
- A long-cherished favourite, clearly. - Amanda.
怎么啦 亲爱的
What, darling?
瑞伯恩先生
Mr Raeburn?
发生什么事了
What's happened?
他可能晕倒了 滚下了楼梯
I think he fainted and fell down the stairs.
好了
OK.
维莉蒂
Verity?
我不是维莉蒂 我是玛格丽特
I'm not Verity. I'm Margaret.
你 睡觉去
You, bed.
我们应该叫医生
We should get a doctor.
不 不 我房♥里有一些药
No, no. I've got some heart mixture in my room.
我们可不想让这趟旅程被打乱 瑞伯恩
We don't want the tour disrupted, Raeburn.
杰森的纸条上说
Jason's note.
"寻找真♥相♥所在"
"Find where Truth lies."
"真♥相♥"这个词的首字母用了大写
Truth with a capital T.
所以呢
So?
- 雷蒙德 你是个作家 - 是的
- Raymond, you're a writer. - Yes.
真♥相♥的另一种说法是什么
Well, what's another word for truth?
事实[维莉蒂]
Verity.
玛格丽特·朗姆莉以为瑞伯恩在叫她维莉蒂
Margaret Lumley thought Raeburn was calling her Verity.
或许她就是照片里的女孩
Perhaps she's the girl in the photo
那张对阿曼达有很大影响的照片
that had such a dramatic effect on Amanda.
为什么你们都欺负我
Why are you all persecuting me?
或许维莉蒂
And perhaps Verity was
就是迈克尔和瑞伯恩争吵的原因
the reason for Mlchael's argument with Mr Raeburn.
谁是维莉蒂 她是做什么的
Who is Verity? What is she?
只要我们知道罪行是什么
If only we knew what this crime was...
或者将是什么
..or will be.
维莉蒂
Verity...
马汀 上♥床♥睡觉去
Martin. Come back to bed.
没事的 你很安全
It's all right. You're safe.
来吧 就这样
Come on. That's it.
走吧
Come on.
就这样
That's it.
瑞伯恩先生
Mr Raeburn?
你要错过早餐时间了
You'll miss breakfast.
瑞伯恩先生
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表