Amelia Walker, now the party's started!
我的天哪
My goodness.
她不是艾美利亚·沃克 那个爵士歌♥手吗
Isn't that Amelia Walker, the jazz singer?
# 长筒丝♥袜♥总是令人侧目 #
A glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking
# 但现在 天晓得 #
Now, heaven knows
# 凡事皆可 #
Anything goes
我们去那边坐吧
Let's go and sit down over here.
爵士范 宝贝
Jazzy, babe.
# 大文豪本应有好底子 #
Good authors too who once knew better words
# 现在只要四个字 #
Now only use four-letter words
# 就能写篇文章 #
Writing prose
# 凡事皆可 #
Anything goes
你是个女仆 库柏 不是客人
You are a maid, Cooper, not a guest.
# 世界已经疯狂 是非不分 #
The world has gone mad today and good's bad today
# 黑白颠倒 昼夜互换 #
And black's white today and day's night today
# 现在最受女人喜爱的男人 #
And most guys today that women prize today
# 不过是些傻瓜 #
Are just silly gigolos
# 虽然... #
So though...
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
那是贝丝·塞吉维克
That's Bess Sedgwick.
你们好 朋友们
Hello, world.
继续 伙计们 我们继续
Come on, guys. Pick it up. Let's go.
艾尔薇拉
Elvira.
妈妈
Mother.
我几乎认不出你了
I hardly recognised you.
天哪 你长得真快 看起来真漂亮
My, how you've grown. How nice you look.
你说什么
Excuse me?
只是个建议
Oh, they're just suggestions.
是一个母亲应该对她
The sort of thing that a mother might say to her daughter
六年未见的女儿说的
she hasn't seen for six years.
请抱歉 赛吉维克夫人 对吗
Please, excuse me. Lady Sedgwick...is it?
我是拉迪斯劳斯·马林诺夫斯基
I am Ladislaus Malinowski.
很高兴见到您 马林诺夫斯基先生
Good to meet you, Mr Malinowski.
- 你是那个著名的赛车手 - 是的
- Aren't you that famous racing car driver? - Yes, I am.
天哪 真令人激动
Gosh! How exciting!
我们跳舞时你一定要全部告诉我
You must tell me all about it when we dance!
这样不好 艾尔薇拉
That's not a good idea, Elvira.
真的吗 我觉得这样好极了
Oh, really? I think it's a marvellous one.
# 世界已经疯狂 #
The world has gone mad today
# 是非不分 #
And good's bad today
# 黑白颠倒 #
And black's white today
# 昼夜互换 #
And day's night today
# 现在最受女人喜爱的男人 #
When most guys today that women prize today
# 不过是些傻瓜 #
Are just silly gigolos...
# 虽然我... #
So though I'm...
提丽
Tilly?
缇丽 你在上面吗
Tilly, are you up here?
提丽
Tilly?
原来你在这儿
Here you are!
亨弗里斯先生一直在找你
Mr Humfries has been looking for you.
亨弗里斯先生可以去死了
Mr Humfries can drop dead.
不 我不喜欢这味道
No. I don't like the taste.
那你永远不会像马林·迪特里希
You'll never sound like Marlene Dietrich.
我不想
I don't want to!
这是谁给你买♥♥的
Here who got you that?
我自己买♥♥的
I got me that.
我妈妈常说 要存钱买♥♥首饰
My ma always said - keep your savings in jewels.
谁给你这么多存款啊
Well, who'd get you savings like them?
你真是个马屁精 简·库柏
You're such a goody-goody, Jane Cooper.
我才不愿一辈子做女仆
Me, I ain't gonna be a maid for the rest of my life.
天哪 这些都是路易十五时期的家具吗
Good heavens, are these Louis Quinze?
全都是仿制品
Reproductions all of them.
你是怎么知道的
But how can you tell?
路易十五的真品
The difference between genuine Louis Quinze
与复♥制♥品的区别是
and reproduction Louis Quinze
路易十五的真品不会
is that genuine Louis Quinze are not left
在伦敦旅馆的餐厅里面随意摆放
lying around the dining rooms of London hotels.
- 给您 先生 - 一 二 三
- There you go, sir. - one, two, three
米奇
Mickey!
你怎么在这
What the hell are you doing here?
等你
Waiting for you.
你结婚了
You're married.
是的
That I am.
在巴利高恩的时候 和一个可爱的姑娘结婚了
Married a lovely lass, back in Ballygowlan.
在哪儿宣读遗嘱呢
So where's the will reading to be?
- 在旅馆吗 - 不 在科尔特的办公室
- In the hotel? - No, in Curtain's office.
抱歉
Sorry!
真是抱歉
So sorry!
帽子 你看 我的帽子
Hats, you see. My hats.
这些都是你戴的吗
You wear all these?
不 这些帽子 是我的帽子
No, no these hats, my hats.
好的
Yes.
你 戴 你的 帽子吗
Do... you... wear... your... hats?
我为什么戴我的帽子呢
Why I wear my hats?
这些是女式帽子 穆提是先生
These ladies' hats. Mutti gentleman.
真漂亮 我能看看吗
How charming may I see?
不 帽子是秘密
No! Secret hats!
我的设计只能给客户看
My designs client's eyes only!
没有帽子
No hats!
没有给你的帽子
No hats for you!
多么特别的一个人
What an extraordinary fellow.
他很出名的
He's quite famous, you know.
穆提是汉诺威人
Mutti's of Hanover.
如果我们能戴那样的帽子该有多好
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could wear hats like those!
但它们都法式风味太浓了
Oh, rather but they're so terribly French.
我要...喝水...
I have to... a glass of water...
给他点水 快点
Give him some water, quickly!
把他的领子解开
Let's undo his collar.
别慌
Don't panic.
请进
Come in.
晚上好 女士
Evening, ma'am.
- 您的可可 - 谢谢
- Your cocoa. - Thank you.
是晚上不用值班了 所以这么高兴吗
Now there's the smile of a girl with a night off.
我吗 女士
Me, ma'am?
不是的 我收到了好消息 女士
Oh, no. Just had some good news is all, ma'am.
晚安
Good night.
终于下班了
That's me done.
晚安 提丽
Night, Tilly.
死
DIE
早上好
Good morning.
好丰盛啊
Oh, how splendid!
谢谢
Thank you...?
简 女士
Jane, ma'am.
- 简·库柏 - 简 我也叫简
- Jane Cooper. - Jane? Well, that's my name.
简·马普尔
Jane Marple.
马普尔?
Marple?
请享用您的鸡蛋 女士
Well, you be enjoying your eggs, won't you, ma'am.
祝您早安
Good morning to you.
早安
Good morning.
缇丽 缇丽 你在上面吗
Tilly? Tilly, you up here?
主管在找你 我说我...
Chef's asking for you and I said that I'd...
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 国家...
Right, the National...
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的伯德探长
Inspector Bird, Scotland Yard.
您好 先生
Yes, sir.
卡农·佩尼神父
Ah, Canon Pennyfather,
你的帽子
your hat!
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
弄丢了真是讨厌
I'd so hate to lose it.
卡农·佩尼神父
Canon Pennyfather!
卡农·罗德里克·佩尼神父
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表