Oh, that young fellow knows his onions.
- 是的 - 相当专业
- Yes. - Quite the professlonal.
样貌也不错 我想知道他通过什么谋生
Rather decorative, too. I wonder what he does for a living.
我们只能想象 是吧
One can only imagine, eh?
我感觉你是一个精明的观察者 特维斯先生
I sense you're quite a shrewd observer, Mr Treves.
你也是一个精明的观察者
You're a shrewd observer yourself.
你知道吗 马普尔小姐
You know something, Miss Marple?
我猜我们都有一种隐秘的爱好
I rather suspect that you and I both share a secret passion.
是吗 特维斯先生
Do we, Mr Treves?
那会是什么呢
And what would that be, I wonder?
谋杀 马普尔小姐
Murder, Miss Marple.
该吃补药了 女士
Time for your tonic, m'lady.
真是浪费这些药了 是吧 巴伦特
Waste disposal on the mend, Barrett?
不 夫人
Oh, no, m'lady.
一定要照顾好肠胃
I'll be forever a slave to my bowels.
我看到他们无罪释放了吗♥啡♥案凶手
I see they've acquitted the Morphine Murderer.
在今早的泰♥晤♥士♥报♥上刊登了
It was in The Times this morning.
吗♥啡♥案凶手
Morphine Murderer?
迫不及待地给他冠上这个称号♥
Jumped the gun calling him that in the first place.
他们判决是意外过量服药
Accidental overdose, they decided.
你听上去对这很怀疑 劳伊德先生
You sound sceptical, Mr Royde.
因为我觉得很不正常
Well, it sounds pretty dodgy to me.
那么多奇怪的烟雾
Where all this smoke and all that.
我曾经知道一个案子...
I knew a case once...
或许不好说
Oh, perhaps not.
请继续说 特维斯先生
Oh, do go on, Mr Treves.
是两个孩子的故事
It concerned two children.
他们在玩弓箭
They were playing with bows and arrows
一个孩子射到了另一个的眼睛里
and one shot the other in the eye
然后那个可怜的孩子死了
and the poor child died.
验尸的结论是 一个令人遗憾的事故
'A regrettable accident,' the inquest concluded.
就这样吗
Was that it?
是的 故事还有另一种说法
Yes. Well, there was another side to the story.
一个农民 在此之前 碰巧看到了
A farmer, some time previously, happened to have noticed
射出致命一箭的那个孩子在练习
the child who fired the fatal shot practising.
你的意思是 那或许根本不是一场意外
You mean it might not have been an accident at all?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是验尸报告中说这两个孩子
but it was stated at the inquest that neither child
之前都没有用过弓箭
had ever used a bow and arrow before.
- 那个农民做了什么 - 什么也没做
- What did the farmer do? - He did nothing.
或许他觉得对那个孩子
Perhaps he felt the child
应该保留怀疑态度
should be given the benefit of the doubt.
但是你毫不怀疑 对吗 特维斯先生
But you're in no doubt, are you, Mr Treves?
那是谋杀 斯特兰奇女士
It was murder, Mrs Strange.
非常足智多谋 并且细节考虑得很全面
Particularly ingenious and planned down to the last detail.
起因是什么
What was the reason?
一个孩子因为感觉到不公平而复仇
Childish revenge for a perceived injustice.
但是为了实现这个念头
But to keep hold of that intent,
他悄悄地练习 日复一日
quietly practising, day after day,
在最后一次的时候
and then the final piece of acting,
以意外和假装的悲伤收尾
with the accident and a pretence of grief.
只可能是来自最邪恶的想法
That could only stem from the wickedest mind.
现在我们可以好好想想
Well, now, there's food for thought.
- 然后怎么样了 - 换了名字
- What happened? - A change of name.
那个孩子现在是世界上某个地方的成年人了
The child is now an adult somewhere in the world.
问题是
The question is,
那个人现在是否还有谋杀之心
does that person still have a murderer's heart?
那是很久之前的事了
It was a long time ago...
但我在哪都能认出那个小杀手
but I would recognise my little killer anywhere.
不会吧
Surely not.
会的
Oh, yes.
因为某种生理特征
Because of a certain physical peculiarity.
但我最好不要继续这个话题了
But I'd best not dwell on the subject.
我该走了
I shall be on my way.
不 再喝一杯吧 特维斯先生
No, have another drink, Mr Treves.
出去走一会吧
Why not come out for a little?
我该去睡觉了
I think I shall go to bed.
谢谢
Thank you.
请原谅我 我一定要保证特里思连夫人睡好了
Do excuse me. I must see that Lady Tressilian is settled.
和你跳舞真是累坏了 泰迪
You've danced me off my feet, Teddy.
我得去睡觉了
Simply must go to bed.
晚安 大家
Good night, everyone.
晚安 泰迪
Good night, Teddy.
明天我们计划去复活海湾玩
Oh, there's a plan afoot to come to Easterhead tomorrow.
随时恭候 马普尔小姐
Whenever you're ready, Miss Marple.
你人真好 拉提莫先生
That's very kind of you, Mr Latimer.
我差点忘了 我得去车里取件东西
I nearly forgot. There's something I have to get from car.
多么有活力的年轻人
What a restless young man!
真不愧是斯特兰奇太太的朋友
A friend of Mrs Strange, I understand.
没错 是凯伊·斯特兰奇的朋友
Of Kay Strange, yes.
容易搞混 对吧
Confusing, isn't it?
屋子里有两个斯特兰奇太太
Having two of them in the house.
我想前任斯特兰奇太太可能更难受一点
More uncomfortable, I would imagine, for original Mrs Strange.
我也这样想
I expect so.
你们从小一起长大的 对吗
You were brought up together, weren't you?
你和奥德丽·斯特兰奇
You and Audrey Strange.
- 对 - 那你一定很了解她
- Yes. - You must know her well.
为什么她要来呢 劳伊德先生
Why did she come, Mr Royde?
我想她可能不喜欢拒绝别人
I suppose she didn't like to refuse.
我想知道他为什么这么着急搞这次聚会
I wonder why he would be anxious for such a reunion.
我真的不知道 在我看来 他有一点犯傻
I really don't know. Bit stupid of him, if you ask me.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
很抱歉 马普尔小姐
I'm so sorry about that.
你的外套 马普尔小姐
Your coat, Miss Marple.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一定要再来
You must come again.
你的陪伴让她很开心
You seem to have cheered her up enormously.
- 你手里拿的是什么 - 舞曲胶片
- What have you got there? - Dance records.
凯伊让我带过来的
Kay asked me to bring them over.
她没跟我说过
She didn't say.
泰德
Ted...
我们走吧 车停在前面了
We'll make a move. Motor's out front.
- 再见 - 再见
- Goodbye. - Goodbye.
特维斯先生
Mr Treves...
特维斯先生
Mr Treves...
- 我送你回去 好吗 - 好的 好的
- I'll walk you back, shall I? - Yes, yes.
- 真是个美丽的夜晚 - 是的
- It's a beautiful night. - Yes.
我也加入你们吧
Do you know, I think I might join you.
呼吸一下新鲜空气
A little air would be lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
愉快的夜晚
Delightful evening...
奥尔丁小姐
Miss Aldin.
很有启发
Most instructive.
- 你是说有启发吗 - 是的
- Instructive, is that what you mean? - Yes.
这不必告诉我 特维斯先生
You don't have to tell me, Mr Treves
托马斯 你吓了我一跳
Oh, Thomas, you gave me a shock.
我到渡口附近走了走
Been down to the ferry for a bit of a walk.
真是噩梦
Oh, nightmare, ssh...
像坟墓里一样寂静
quiet as the grave,
也许这就是我在这里感觉像在家一般的原因
which is perhaps why I feel so much more at home.
- 该死 - 怎么了
- Damnation. - What's wrong?
电梯坏了 我只能爬楼梯上去了
Lift's out of order. I'm going to have to walk up.
你可以回去住上一晚
You could always come back and stay the night.
胡说 我身体好的很
Nonsense! Fit as a fid...as a fiddle.
- 让我扶你上去吧 - 我什么都没听见
- Let me come up with you. - I wouldn't hear of it.
如果我慢慢爬 慢慢爬
If I go slowly...slowly...
一步 两步
One step, two step...
上楼睡觉
up the wooden hill.
晚安 女士
Good night, ladies.
- 晚安 特维斯先生 - 晚安
- Good night, Mr Treves. - Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表