马普尔小姐探案 第六季 第一集 加勒比海之谜
快点 Victoria 今晚的宴会非常重要
Do hurry, Victoria, it's our big dinner tonight
不能有丝毫差错
and I want everything to be just perfect.
您过虑了 Kendall夫人
You worry too much, Mrs Kendall.
这不公平 Evans
It's not hanging level, Evans.
Kendall先生 -来点儿吗
Mr Kendall, sir. -Oh, would you like any...?
我不擅长和人打交道
No, I don't suppose I'd call myself a people person.
反倒对鸟儿更感兴趣
I'm more interested in birds, actually.
Edward可没说笑
Edward's not joking.
Dyson先生 Dyson夫人 -吃的先不用
Mr and Mrs Dyson. -Never mind the chow, champ.
再给我们来一轮朗姆鸡尾酒
Just bring us another round of Planter's Punch.
马上来 Dyson先生
Coming right up, Mr Dyson.
你来得真晚 -你长得真丑
You're late. -And you're ugly.
Rafiel先生
Mr Rafiel.
Esther小姐
Miss Esther.
谢谢 -你不必谢他 姑娘
Thank you. -You don't have to thank him, girl.
付他钱就是让他做这些的 -对不起
It's what he's paid to do. -Sorry.
多谢了
Thank you so much.
僵尸可是这一带的大事件
Big thing around these parts is zombies.
有人说僵尸是死而复活的尸体
Some people say that zombies are corpses who've come back to life.
也有人说僵尸就是活人
Other people say no, they are living persons
只是被懂伏都巫术的医生下了药
who've been drugged by a Bokhor - a voodoo witch doctor -
听命于他
to do his bidding.
那种巫毒术非常可怕 有违基♥督♥教义
It's a horrible practise voodoo, and an affront to Christianity.
必须消灭
It should be stamped out.
要我说啊 我第一任丈夫就是个活死人
I think my first husband was one of the living dead.
至少在床上是那样
At least in the sack.
以前我见过一个人 号♥称见过僵尸
I once met a fella who claimed he'd seen a zombie, you know.
还有比这更恐怖的事么
I can't imagine anything more terrifying.
对吧?
Can you?
虽说现在是文明社会了
Mind you, the behaviour of some people
但有些人的举动一点都不文明
in our so-called civilised society is often no better.
酗酒 吸毒 滥交 自杀
Drink, drugs, bed hopping, suicide,
妻子谋杀亲夫
wives murdering husbands,
丈夫谋害妻子
husbands doing away with their wives.
你说是不是?
Wouldn't you agree?
信仰上帝 感觉如何?
How do you find being a man of God?
抱歉 你是在跟我说话吗 Palgrave少校?
Oh, I'm sorry, were you talking to me, Major Palgrave?
是的 都怪我这个玻璃假眼
Yes, it's this glass eye of mine -
它不太好控制
it has a mind of its own.
哦不 不是这个原因 多半是我自己走神了
Oh, no, no, it wasn't that - I was wool gathering, I'm afraid.
神游了
Miles away.
可能用餐时不适合讨论这个话题
Well, perhaps it was an unsuitable topic for dinner.
请容许我向你展示一些东西
But if you'll allow me to show you something,
你应该会觉得挺有意思
I think you'll find it interesting.
Marple小姐
Well, Miss Marple...
都还好吗 -你来了更好
Everything alright, I hope. -Oh, it is now!
Prescott牧师 我看到你最近在画的水彩 非常漂亮
Canon Prescott, I saw the watercolour you've been working on - it's absolutely lovely.
谢谢 其实没那么...
Thank you. It's really not, uh...
哎呀 Hillingdon上校 你晒黑了
I say, Colonel Hillingdon, you've caught the sun!
很帅
It suits you.
Hillingdon夫人 我可真要眼红了
Mrs Hillingdon, I'm positively green with envy
他看起来简直就是个电影明星
he looks quite the film star.
你的裙子可真漂亮 Dyson夫人
What a smashing dress, Mrs Dyson.
我嫉妒得都想把它从你身上扒下来
I'm so jealous I could tear it off your back.
你自己也不差呀 Molly
Oh, you're no slouch yourself, Molly.
好喜欢这条围巾的颜色
I adore the colour of this shawl.
接待处旁边的小店就有 -真的吗?
Well, you know, you can get it in the little shop by reception. -Really?
这也算是我的爱好了
Something of a hobby of mine.
我的'恐怖屋'
I call it my Chamber of Horrors.
看这个 多么无辜的生物...
Now, look at this. Innocent looking creature...
Molly把大家照料得都还好吧
I hope Molly's been looking after you all.
恕不苟同 她跟大家都很亲热 唯独忘了我
I'm afraid not. She's been flirting with all the men except me.
我...我感觉被冷落了
I... I feel left out.
来 再来看看这个
Now, let me show you something.
几年前一个老战友寄给我的
It was sent to me a few years back by an old army pal.
是一条背纹枪鱼的快照 寄来跟我显摆
It's just a snapshot showing off some striped marlin
说是在肯尼亚逮到的
he'd caught out in Kenya.
别不把伏都巫术当回事
Voodoo's not a subject to be taken lightly.
它就像慢性毒药 会侵蚀整个社会
It acts as a slow poison affecting the whole of society.
我的一位密友寄来一封信...
Well, a letter arrives from my chum...
我每年都到这儿来 想开导这里的人们
I come here every year to try and help educate people.
我都住在这里 Molly Kendall是位极好的女士
I always stay here. Molly Kendall is a wonder.
那么和善
So kind.
说背景里的某个人其实是谋杀犯
Saying that someone in the background was probably a murderer
但他都逃脱了 还不止一次 一共逃了两次
who'd got away with it, not once, but twice.
就是这里 看到这个模糊的影子没?
Now, here we are - see this blurry figure here?
我觉着那一定是...
I think it must be...
天啊 我确定了!
Well, I'm damned!
我是说...
I mean...
把那家伙赶出了公园
knocked this guy out of the park,
投手正生着闷气 他那天挺不顺心的
and the pitcher is seething, he's having a bad day.
那家伙绕着垒位跑来跑去... -那个...
The guy's running round the bases... -Uh...
Marple小姐 其实这些象牙也值得一看
As I was saying, I'd like to have shown you those tusks, Miss Marple.
那是我射 过的最大一头象
It's the biggest elephant I've ever shot.
给你 少校 都是你的了
Here you go, Major - it's all yours.
我能一起跳吗?
Mind if I join in?
Palgrave少校 你刚刚说的谋杀犯...
About that murderer, Major Palgrave.
真的没什么 Marple小姐
It was really nothing, Miss Marple.
一定是我弄错了
I must have made a mistake.
那种事只有书里才有 现实中没有的
I mean, things like that don't happen outside of books.
但现实中也有啊 每天都有
Oh, but they do, practically every day.
如果谋杀犯找到一种犯案套路
If a murderer get a formula that works,
就不会罢手 一直重复
they won't stop, they go on with it.
就像致命女人 Lucrezia Borgia
Like Lucrezia Borgia.
或是浴缸里的新娘
Or the Brides in the Bath.
真抱歉 少校 但我们得让Marple小姐坐下了
I'm so sorry, Major, but we need to find Miss Marple a seat.
哦...
Oh...
真抱歉 想必你已经听腻了
Forgive me, but I think you've heard quite enough
这些居民琐事
of our resident bore.
多谢 -Palgrave少校
Thank you. -Major Palgrave.
哦 谢谢了
Oh, thank you.
好了...
Yes...
真是其乐融融啊
Well, this is jolly, isn't it?
其实我不太喜欢
Not my sort of thing, I'm afraid,
跳来跳去又往前走之类的
all this leaping about and carrying on.
少校其实人挺好的
You know, the Major's not so bad.
他只是上了年纪 有些孤单
He's old and lonely
喜欢怀念他欢乐的年轻时光
and likes to remember when he was young and happy.
那他也不该喝那么多酒 他还有高血压呢
Well, he shouldn't drink so much. He has high blood pressure.
他看起来都发紫了
He does look a rather alarming purple colour.
他和Rafiel先生较着劲呢
I think it's a race between him and old Mr Rafiel
看谁活得比较久
to see who will drop off their perch first.
这个贪婪的老家伙富得流油
The old vulture is fantastically rich.
他靠化学制品和化肥发的家
He made his money in chemicals and fertilisers.
旁边的年轻女子是他的秘书
The young woman with him is his secretary.
反正他自己说是秘书
Or so he says.
那个年轻男子呢? -Jackson
The young man? -Jackson.
Rafiel完全离不开他
Rafiel would be helpless as a baby without him.
他是护士 贴身男仆 还是训练得当的按♥摩♥师
He's a nurse, a valet, and a fully trained masseur to boot.
真不错 把每个人都了解得这么清楚
So nice to get everyone sorted out.
你为什么来St Honore?
And what brings you to St Honore?
我丈夫沉迷于观鸟 我却没那么喜欢
My husband is a keen bird watcher. I am less keen.
Edward居然安排了一次讲课
Edward's gone so far as to arrange some sort of lecture
就在这周的后几天
for later on in the week
还有Audubon协会的一些家伙会过来
some fellow from the Audubon Society is coming over.
说说你的朋友吧 那对美国夫妇
Tell me about your friends the American couple.
他们是Greg和Lucky Dyson
Greg and Lucky Dyson.
我们几年前在这儿认识的 Greg是名摄影师
We met them here a few years ago. He's a photographer.
技术相当不错
Rather good, actually.
拍了不少自然风光 发在杂♥志♥上
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表