Because the sniper was you, Elvira.
仔细想想 简 那只手不一样
Think, Jane. The hand was wrong.
是啊
Of course!
好聪明
That's so clever!
库柏小姐 我们这些不是那么天生聪颖的人
Miss Cooper, for those of us not so intellectually gifted...
布里吉特肯定是穿上了艾尔薇拉的衣服
Brigit must've left the hotel first,
先离开的酒店
dressed as Elvira.
然后再变回她自己 带上帽子和面纱
Then doubled back on herself and put on the hat and a veil.
是这样吗
Is that right?
布里吉特在众人的视线下走向酒店
Brigit then approached the hotel in full view of us all.
艾尔薇拉在她脚下开枪
Elvlra fired at her feet.
你的枪法就和你的母亲一样准
You're an excellent shot, like your mother,
当戈尔曼冲出去的时候
and when Gorman ran out...
你便冷血地杀了他
... you killed him in cold blood.
你知道员工不会被人注意到
Then, knowing staff are never noticed,
所以扮成女佣 从后面的楼梯逃走了
you slipped down the back stairs disguised as a maid.
你曾说过 你在伯特伦酒店度过了你的童年
As you said, you spent your childhood at Bertram's.
有谁会比你更了解酒店的通道和角落呢
Who knows its hidden routes and corners better?
你对酒店的了解
Your knowledge of the hotel
使你慢慢接近布里吉特
allowed you to creep up behind Brigit.
接着你向前迈步
Then you stepped forward,
对着那不存在的狙击手开枪
firing again at the non-existent sniper.
接近完美了
Almost perfect.
而你却暴露了自己
But you had given yourself away.
我看见他了
I see him!
布里吉特的右手不能动
You see, Brigit has no use of her right hand,
因此只能用左手开枪
and so she fired with her left.
可你接过了枪之后 却是用的右手
Once you took over, you used your right hand.
就和布里顿双胞胎一样 用的手不对
As with the Britten twins, the hand was wrong.
你这假设真不错
Well, that's quite a theory.
艾尔 我配不上你
Oh, El, you're more than I deserve,
可我忍♥受不了这罪恶感
but I can't live with this guilt.
你说得没错
You're right.
都是艾尔薇拉做的
Elvira did it all...
为了我
... for me.
当我知道米奇·戈尔曼
When I found out that
在这找了份工作的时候
Mickey Gorman had got a job here,
我以为他是来威胁我的
I thought he'd come to blackmail me.
我发誓 妈妈 我不知道他是为你而来
I swear, Mother, I didn't know he'd only come for you.
好了 小姐
Right, miss.
妈妈
Mother.
请跟我们走
Come with us, please.
- 够了 - 不
- That's it. - No!
对不起 妈妈 对不起
I'm sorry, Mother. I'm so sorry!
我原谅你 我原谅你
I forgive you. I forgive you!
我所做的这些事 出发点都是好的
What I did, I did for good reasons.
你无情地杀害了两个人
You murdered two people in cold blood.
小姐 你在伯特伦旅馆的所作所为
No, young lady, there is nothing good
都是损人不利己的
about what you have done at Bertram's Hotel.
那另一幅油画去哪里了 弗美尔那幅
But then what happened to the other painting, the Vermeer?
我们应该很快就能知道答案了
I think we're about to find out.
沃克小姐
Miss Walker?
科尔特先生的秘书告诉我
Mr Curtain's secretary tells me
过去的几天
you've been a regular visitor to his office
你是他办公室的常客
over the last few days.
你就是科尔特先生在等的油画买♥♥家
You were the buyer Mr Curtain had lined up for the painting
是吗
weren't you?
如果你认为是我拿了那幅丢失的弗美尔
If you believe I have the missing Vermeer,
探长先生 欢迎你来检查我的行李
Inspector, please feel free to check my luggage.
你总是带着这个旅行吗 沃克小姐
Do you always travel with this, Miss Walker?
我以前也学过一点
I used to play a bit myself.
现在有点生疏了 最讨厌音阶
Bit rusty now. Always hated the scales.
伙计们 打开来看
Open her up, lads.
我最好能把钱拿回来
Well, I'd better get my money back.
穆提先生
Mr Mutti.
回家了
It's home.
我的祖先 他们都回家了
Oh, my fathers, they are both home.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
是我的荣幸 先生
It's my pleasure, sir.
怎么了 简
What's the matter, Jane?
我太笨了
I was so stupid.
一直以为是赛吉维克女士
Thinking it was Lady Sedgwick.
我什么时候能像你这么厉害
How can I ever be as good as you?
年纪大一点的时候
Get older.
库柏小姐 简
Miss Cooper? Jane.
我在想我能不能...
Um, I wonder if I could um...
- 借过 - 你可不可以...
- Excuse me! - Well, if you would be so good as to er...
你能不能考虑下...
Er, if you'd maybe like to consider...
你是我见过的
You're the most wonderful,
最棒的 最聪明 最漂亮的女人
intelligent, beautiful woman I've ever met.
当我第一次见你的时候
When I first saw you,
你就把我的魂给拿走了 现在还没还给我
you took my breath away and it hasn't come back yet.
不好意思
Excuse me.
当我靠近你的时候就像喝醉酒一样
When I'm near you I feel drunk,
或者感到头晕
or dizzy,
或者又醉又头晕 双脚像踩着空气一样
or drunk and dizzy, and like I'm walking on air.
伯德探长
Inspector Bird.
不管你是怎么看我这个人
And whatever you think of me,
如果你对我有任何的期望...
if there's any hope you could...
伯德探长
Inspector Bird!
是
Yes?
你的名字叫什么
What's your first name?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我叫拉里
It's Larry.
拉里·伯德
Larry Bird.
好吧 拉里·伯德 不管你想问我什么
Well, Larry Bird, whatever it is you're trying to ask me,
我的答案都是愿意
my answer is yes.
简
Oh, Jane.
我不知道该怎么... 该怎么...
I don't know what to... I don't know what to...
下午好 马普尔小姐
Afternoon, Miss Marple.
下午好 见到熟人真高兴
Oh, good afternoon. How nice to see a familiar face.
在这过得还愉快吧
Enjoyed yourself, have you?
这肯定已经不再是我印象中的伯特伦了
Well, it's certainly not the Bertram's I remember.
- 真遗憾 - 但还是和平时一样舒服
- I'm sorry to hear that. - But it's nice as usual.
马普尔小姐
Miss Marple!
我就是想告诉你
I just had to tell you.
拉里·伯德探长 他邀请我跟他一起离开
Larry Inspector Bird - he's asked me to go away with him.
然后结婚吗
And get married?
还没 就是一起生活 看看会是怎么样
No, just live together, and see how things work out.
他说 战争之后的生活就应该这样
He says, after the War, that's the way things should happen.
事实上是我说的 然后他同意了
Actually, I said that, and then he agreed with me.
所以你要离开伯特伦了吗
And you'd leave Bertram's?
拉里说让女人进警♥察♥局做事
Larry said it's only a matter of time
是迟早的事情
before women are allowed into the police force,
我在想或许我可以
and I thought maybe I could.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得这听起来完全就是
I think it sounds exactly like the sort of thing
在我年轻的时候完全不会去做的事情
I would never have done at your age.
但总是希望我能这么做
But always wish I had.
世事在变 简
Things are changing, Jane.
而且我认为是好的方向
And I think for the better.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, my dear.
谢谢 马普尔小姐
Thank you, Miss Marple.
你改变了我的生活
You've changed my life.
简
Jane!
至少这是真实的
Well, at least that's real.
马普尔小姐
Miss Marple.
剧终
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表