Gwenda.
格温达
Gwenda?
我在这 请进 马普尔女士
Yes, come in, Miss Marple.
- 你没下来吃晚饭 亲爱的 - 没有
- You haven't been down to supper, dear... - No.
- 所以 我 - 雷欧推迟了婚礼
- So, I... - Leo's called off the wedding.
是的 他们全在楼下讨论这件事
Oh, yes, they're all talking about it downstairs.
这我知道 我还知道警♥察♥来逮捕我之时
Oh, I bet they are. I bet they're having a sweepstake on
他们肯定感觉像中了彩票一样高兴
when the police will arrest me.
无凭无据 他们不会逮捕你的
They won't arrest you without any evidence.
不 他们在怀疑我 不是吗 而且我没有
No, but they suspect me, don't they? And I haven't got an alibi
那晚不在场的证明 马普尔女士
for that evening, Miss Marple.
连雷欧都在怀疑我
Even Leo suspects me.
但问题是 不 你知道吗 我在想
But the thing is... No, you see, I was thinking, that erm...
瑞秋死后她的房♥间就再没动过
Rachel's rooms haven't been touched since she died
我就在想 你知道的 也许
and I just thought that, you know, maybe...
也许这里有什么线索被忽略了 你知道的
Maybe there's something in here that's been overlooked, you know,
也许是重要的线索
that might point to the killer.
例如日记或是信件之类的吗
Like a diary or correspondence?
对 但是我什么也没发现
Yes. But I can't find anything.
就算有 那在书房♥的可能性
Surely something like that's more likely
会更大吧 是不
to be found in her study, isn't it?
对啊
Yes.
没错
Yes.
你会帮我吗 马普尔女士
Will you help me, Miss Marple?
杰科最可能保护的人是他的妻子
The obvious person Jacko would be protecting would be his wife.
她人怎么样
What's she like?
莫伦吗
Maureen?
我们只见过一次面
Erm...well, I only saw her once.
鲍比给点钱打发了她
Bobby sorted her out financially
但那之后 她就再没来过
and after that no-one in family
也没听说她的任何消息
ever heard from her again.
是时候跟她联♥系♥了
Well, it's about time she heard from us.
这里有保险柜吗
Is there a safe?
让我来
Allow me.
我有这个
There we are.
好的
That's it.
您怎么会开锁
Where did you learn to do that?
我侄子雷蒙德也有一个
My nephew Raymond has one.
但他老是弄丢钥匙
He's always losing the key.
打开了
Ah, there.
- 是谁 - 鲍比
- Who was it? - Bobby.
对 应该是他
Yes, of course, him.
他要赶早班的火车去伦敦
He's just catching the early morning train to London.
里面被清理过了
It's been cleared out.
约翰·克洛克私♥家♥侦♥探♥
JOHN CROKER PRIVATE DETECTIVE
瑞秋雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥做什么
What would Rachel be doing with a private detective?
明天你得去查一查
That's what you must find out tomorrow.
去斯万旅馆
At the Swan Hotel.
会有人帮你的
There's someone there who will be willing to help you.
没错 阿盖尔夫人雇过我
Yes, I was in Mrs Argyle's employ.
但是恐怕我无法透漏细节
But I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to discuss circumstances.
保密是我的名号♥
Confidentiality is my middle name, you see.
是 我很理解 克洛克先生
Well, yes, I understand that, Mr Croker,
但是如果你能
but you see, it's possible you might be
帮助我们调查的话
able to help us with investig...
我们的谈话必须停止
I must stop you there, young lady,
女士 立刻停止
and terminate this interview forthwith.
因为谨慎是我的名号♥
Because discretion is my middle name.
- 你的名号♥不是保密吗 - 再会
- I thought you said it was confidentiality. - Good day.
等等 等等 听着 先生
Wait. Wait, wait. Listen, Mr...
先生 不管你的名号♥是什么
Mr erm... Erm... whatever your middle name is.
如果今天你不好好坐下来
If you don't sit down and answer our questions,
回答我们的问题
before the end of today,
你就等着跟警♥察♥说吧
you'll be having the same questions put to you by the police
- 你说警♥察♥ - 对 警♥察♥
- The police? - Yes, the police.
我不喜欢警♥察♥
I don't like the police.
那就 坐下来 回答问题
Well, then, just park yourself there...
好 谢谢
and, yes... Thank you.
- 警♥察♥ - 对
- The police? - Yes.
现在大部分人雇佣你
Now, most people hire a private detective, Mr Croker,
是因为想离婚 克洛克先生
because they're going through a divorce.
瑞秋·阿盖尔是要你调查他的丈夫吗
Did Rachel Argyle ask you to investigate her husband?
不是
No.
是调查另一位家庭成员
I was employed to investigate another member of her family.
- 谁 - 她女婿
- Who? - Her son-in-law.
菲利普·杜兰特
Philip Durrant.
为什么
Why?
在杜兰特先生患病之前
Well, before his unfortunate illness,
他就是一个渣男
Mr Durrant was what I call a "leg-over merchant".
活跃于交际圈的小白脸
Right little man about town.
瑞秋·阿盖尔曾经怀疑
Rachel Argyle suspected
他跟她女儿结婚是贪图钱财
he'd just married her daughter for her money
她的怀疑是对的
and she was right.
这也是为什么她会对
That's why she kept tight rein
女儿继承遗产的一事严加控制
on her daughter's inheritance
总之
Anyway,
她希望我能找点证据 迫使他们离婚
she wanted evidence from me that would force marriage to end
我收集了一连串女人的名字
I provided a large file containing the names of women,
他在宾馆的约会记录 照片
the dates of his assignations in hotels, photographs
就是那些东西
you know the form
在她出事的前几天寄给了她
and I delivered it to her a few days before she died.
赫斯特
Hester.
赫丝
Hes.
我们刚结婚的时候
When we first married,
菲利普在红码头买♥♥了一间公♥寓♥
Philip bought a maisonette in Redquay.
他那时候工作吗
Was he working?
没有 他刚从英国皇家空军退役
No, he'd come out of the RAF
在干投资
and was erm...between ventures.
但是运气不好
Never very lucky.
总之 母亲瞥了一眼我们住的那小地方
Anyway, Mother took one look at our little place
然后坚持让我们搬回来
and insisted that we came here to take the lodge.
你
You erm...
不想回来吗
You didn't want to come?
菲利普是我的丈夫 马普尔女士
Philip was something that was mine, Miss Marple.
不是她能控制的所有物
Not hers.
但结果证明他没有自己夸耀的那么有钱
But it turned out he didn't have as much money as he said he had
而且急切地想搬过来 逃避贷款
and was eager to come and escape the mortgage.
你没想过可以借用信托基金吗
Couldn't you take money out of your trust?
母亲不会同意的
Mother would never have given permission.
现在是鲍比在掌财 他也不情愿
And now Bobby has that power and he's also reluctant.
那个可怕的晚上
It's been nearly two years since
已经过去将近两年了 马普尔女士
that awful night, Miss Marple,
但我们还是放不下
and yet we still haven't been able to move on.
那时候你肯定吓坏了吧
Must have been shocking for you to have discovered
看到你母亲的惨状
your mother's body that way.
实际上 是柯尔丝顿先发现的
Well, it was Kirsten who actually discovered her.
是吗
Yes.
然后菲利普报的警
And then Philip who phoned the police.
幸好我当时不在
Fortunately, I wasn't there at the time.
肯定是菲利普·杜兰特 他就是凶手
It has to be Philip Durrant. He's the killer.
瑞秋跟他对质 用那些...
Rachel had confronted him with the...erm...
- 证据 - 对 证据 谢谢
- Evidence. - Evidence. Thank you.
从机密克洛克那得到的
From Confidentiality Croker.
但菲利普听到杰科威胁要杀了她
And then Philip overheard Jacko threaten to kill her.
所以等到夜深人静
When the house was quiet,
他找机会先下手为强
he took his chance to bang her on the head.
我们得马上回阳光之地
We should go back to Sunny Point now
先进行公民逮捕
and make a citizen's arrest.
再等候警♥察♥ 我们要看电影吗
Bang the fellow up. Erm, why are we seeing a film?
马普尔小姐要我们来找莫伦一趟
Miss Marple said we had to find Maureen.
莫伦是谁
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表