抱歉 长官 我检查过所有的指纹
Excuse me, sir, but I've done all the prints
只有一个人的与球杆上的相符
and only one set matches those on the niblick.
我猜是奈维拉·斯特兰奇的
Nevile Strange's, I presume.
在盘算怎么逃脱吗 马普尔小姐
Planning your escape, Miss Marple?
警长先生
Oh, Superintendent!
你不该上来的
You shouldn't be up here, you know.
所以我正要下去
That's why I'm on my way down.
有些事我想对你说
There was something I was going to tell you.
事实上 马普尔小姐...
The things is, Miss Marple...
前天晚上的事 可怜的特维斯先生
About the night before last. Poor Mr Treves.
我们在海鸥角用晚餐
We were dining at Gull's Point...
不能等等吗
Is this something that could wait?
你觉得呢 马普尔小姐
Do you think Miss Marple?
不 我相当确定不该等 警长先生
No, I'm quite sure it couldn't, superintendent.
晚餐后 特维斯先生给我们
And after dinner, Mr Treves told us
讲了一个很多年前的非常悲剧的故事
the most tragic story that occurred some years ago.
两个小孩玩弓箭 其中一个被射中了眼睛
Two children playing with bows and arrows and one dead.
- 不幸死亡 - 天哪
- Shot through the eye. - Dear, dear.
- 总会有意外 - 说的正是 警长先生
- Accidents will happen. - That's just it, Superintendent.
即使孩子被宣告无罪
He was convinced that it was not an accident
他也确信那不是个意外
even though the child was acquitted.
而是目的明确 计划详尽
But quite intentional, planned to the last detail.
马普尔小姐 我们真得...
Miss Marple, we really must...
而且由于有某种生理特征
And because of a certain physical peculiarity,
他到哪里都认得出凶手
he'd recognise the murderer anywhere.
- 他具体说明是什么了吗 - 恐怕没有
- Did he specify what? - No, I'm afraid he didn't.
- 这事必须稍后再说 - 不仅如此
- This'll have to wait. - There's more.
特维斯先生回到旅馆后
When Mr Treves returned to the hotel,
发现电梯坏了
he found the lift out of order.
我倒没看出...
I don't really see...
因为显然并非如此
But apparently it wasn't.
貌似有人凑巧把牌子摆到那里了
It seems someone put the placard there by accident.
巧合总会有
Accidents will happen.
心脏非常衰弱的特维斯先生
Mr Treves, who had a very weak heart,
不得不爬上楼梯 死于非命 我忍♥不住去想
had to climb the stairs and died. I can't help feeling that
那个牌子并不是偶然 而是蓄意被放在那里的
the placard was put there not by accident but by design.
你可以称之为机会渺茫的谋杀
Murder on the off-chance, you could say.
因为他在吃饭的时候认出了
Because he'd recognised at dinner...
射箭的那个人
..the person who'd shot the arrow.
希望我没有耽误你们
But please don't let me keep you.
早安
Good morning.
那时候去复活海湾有点晚了吧 先生
Bit late, wasn't it, sir, to be going off to Easterhead?
那边很是生气勃勃呢 警长先生
It's quite lively over there, Superintendent,
我想你明白的
as I'm sure you know.
这事该归早睡觉的房♥东管吧
And this is something of an early-to-bed household,isn't it?
- 我有钥匙 - 尊夫人没有吗
- I took a key. - But not your wife?
她头疼
She had a headache.
接着说
Please go on.
我正要换衣服
I was about to go up to change.
- 换上什么 - 我穿的是一套蓝色西装
- Into what? - I'd been wearing a blue suit.
恰好是我最好的衣服 但是因为计划坐船去
My best, as it happens. As I proposed taking the ferry,
我想去换一件旧的
I thought I'd change into an older one.
鸽子灰色
Dove grey...
无烟煤色衬里 双排对襟
anthracite lining, double-breasted.
我们只想弄清一切 先生
We just like to get everything clear, sir.
- 请继续 - 我正要上楼更衣
- Do continue. - I was about to go up and change
这时赫斯道说特里思连夫人想见我
when Hurstall told me that Lady Tressilian wanted to see me,
当然 我会遵守召唤令
so, naturally, I obeyed the summons.
我想你是见到她活着的最后一人
You were the last person to see her alive, I think.
对
Yes.
- 我想也是 - 你和她在一起呆了多久
- I suppose I was. - How long were you with her?
差不多二十分钟吧
20 minutes or so.
然后我换好衣服 赶紧离开 刚刚赶上船
Then I changed, hurried off, just about caught the ferry.
然后在旅馆里终于找到拉提莫
Then at the hotel, eventually tracked down Latimer.
玩了会儿台球
We had a game of billiards
不知不觉就两点了
and before we knew it, it was two o'clock.
当然最后一班船也开走了
The last ferry had gone by then, of course.
所以拉提莫很友好地载我回来
So Latimer very decently gave me a lift back.
港湾可不好走
It's quite a way, all round the estuary.
大概一半路后我下来了
He dropped me off about half-past.
和特里思连夫人的谈话 没什么吧
That chat with Lady Tressilian. All right, was it?
有何不妥
Why shouldn't it be?
先生 事情是这样的 有人听到了一点谈话
Well, the thing is, sir, some of conversation was overheard.
我们稍微有些不和 无关紧要
We had a slight disagreement. It was nothing.
是关于什么的 先生
What about, sir?
说实话 她责备了我
Well, as a matter of fact, she ticked me off.
没什么不同寻常的 在离婚这方面
Nothing unusual there. The old bird was an expert.
老女人是个行家 她不接受
Divorce and all that. She wouldn't have it,
所以我们都有点激动
so we both got a bit heated.
但还是友好地分别了
But we parted on perfectly friendly terms.
斯特兰奇先生 那个球杆上
That niblick, Mr Strange...
为什么会有你的指纹
Any reason why it would have your prints on it?
是我的球杆 当然会有我的指纹
It's my club. Of course they'd be on it.
我肯定不会用它砸她头啊
I certainly didn't bash her over the head with it.
我是说 为什么上面的指纹显示
I mean is there any reason why the prints would show
你是最后一个经手的
that you were the last person to have handled it.
不可能
That can't be true.
肯定有人后来还拿过
Somebody else must have handled it afterwards.
戴着手套
Someone wearing gloves.
却没有弄脏你的指纹 先生
Not without smudging your prints, sir.
不可能 明显不可能
It isn't true. It simply isn't true.
或许你能解释下
Perhaps you can explain
蓝色西装的袖子上为什么会有血迹
why are the sleeves of your blue suit stained with blood?
真荒谬
That's ridiculous.
我都没穿那件衣服
I wasn't even wearing that suit.
斯特兰奇先生 你切到自己了吗
Did you cut yourself, Mr Strange?
没有
No, I did not.
你们不可能认为是我做了这件事
Surely you can't think I did such a thing.
我有什么理由呢 我都认识她一辈子了
Why should I? I've known her all my life.
斯特兰奇先生 你自己说的
Well you said it yourself, Mr Strange,
她死了你会得到一大笔钱
that you'll come into a lot of money if she dies.
我不想要钱啊 我又不需要
But I don't want money.I have no needing.
那是你自己这么说
That's what you say
可以给我的银行打电♥话♥ 他们会告诉你们的
Ring my bank, they'll tell you.
你得明白 斯特兰奇先生 我们已经有
You must realise, Mr Strange, that we already have
足够的证据申请对你的逮捕令了
sufficient evidence to request a warrant for your arrest.
什么
What?
但我们决定对你先保留怀疑态度
But we've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.
目前而言
For now.
我头疼
I had a headache.
很早就睡觉了
So I went to bed early.
然后我知道的就是那可怜的姑娘爱丽丝
The next thing I knew, that wretched girl
大喊大叫 都要把房♥子喊塌了
Alice was screaming the house down.
你丈夫晚上出去之前
Your husband, did he happen to pop in to see how you were
- 有过来看你吗 - 没有
- before he went off for the evening? - No.
那从你睡觉到今天早上起来
So you didn't see him from the time you went to bed
- 都没见到他 是这样吗 - 是的
- until you got up this morning. Is that right? - Yes.
我注意到你们房♥间之间的门锁上了
I noticed the door between your rooms was locked.
谁锁的
Who locked it?
- 斯特兰奇太太 - 什么
- Mrs Strange? - What?
卧室门是谁锁的
The bedroom door...who locked it?
是我
l did.
要是你非得知道 我们之前吵过一架
We'd had a row earlier on, If you must know.
我对他大发雷霆
I was furious with him.
绝对是满腔怒火
Absolutely furious.
天哪 吵的是什么
Oh, dear. What was all that about, then?
那可恶的女人
That bloody woman.
全是她的错
It's all her fault.
她让他完全像个白♥痴♥
She's making him behave like a perfect idiot.
是哪个女人
Which woman would that be?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表