Canon Roderick Pennyfather?
是的 是我 你是...
Oh, ah, yes. You are?
瑟琳娜·哈兹女士
Lady Selina Hazy.
你是曾和我丈夫一起工作的地方法官
You were a magistrate with my husband,
二十多年前的事了
oh, 20 years ago at least.
瑟琳娜女士
Lady Selina!
天哪
My goodness!
- 你丈夫现在怎么样 - 已经去世了
- And how is your husband? - Quite dead.
请加入我们 让我们听听你的故事
But please do join us and let us hear all your news.
我现在有点头痛 等我好点了
I'm afraid I have something of a headache
讲给你们
but as soon as I've recovered.
上帝是我的盾牌
My shield is God Most High.
是诗篇一章二十三节对吗
Now, isn't that Psalm 1.23?
您一定会满意的 伯德探长
You're in for a treat, inspector Bird.
大吉岭的上等好茶
Golden Flowery First Flush Tippy Orange Pekoe.
这个茶比同等重量的金子还要值钱得多
This fine tea is worth considerably more than its weight in gold.
还挺好喝
Lovely cuppa.
昨晚谁与死者有过接触 先生
So, who had contact with the deceased last night, sir?
提丽负责晚上的工作
Tilly did the evening orders,
所以很多客人都有接触
so any number of guests.
我需要与他们所有人谈谈
I'll need to speak with all of them.
伯特伦是一家很有声望...
Bertram's has a reputation to...
一个女孩被谋杀了 先生
A girl's been murdered, sir.
掐死了
Strangled.
是的 是的 当然了
Yes, yes, of course.
这么说吧 探长 我本来希望伦敦警♥察♥厅
And if I may say so, Inspector, I was expecting somebody a little
能派更成熟点的人来处理这件事
more mature from Scotland Yard.
我二十二岁的时候
I was 22 when I was
就已经在诺曼底负责指挥连队了
made commander of my company in Normandy
我一周看到的比你一辈子学到的都要多
I saw more there in a week than you'll learn in a lifetime.
你继续经营你漂亮小旅馆吧
So you keep running your nice little hotel,
把这些大人才能处理的警♥察♥工作交给我
and leave the grown-up police work to me.
你们俩昨晚一点到三点在哪里
Where were you both last night between one and three?
在我房♥里 聊天
In my room, just talking.
昨晚你离岗一个小时
You were absent from your post for an hour last night.
我... 我出去
I was... I was out the back
休息了
on my break.
一个小时吗
For an hour?
我在我房♥里 亨弗里斯能证明
I was in my room. Humfries can confirm that.
我叫了客房♥服务 他送上来的
I ordered room service and he brought it up.
酒店的经理亲自给为你服务吗
The manager of the hotel brought up your tray?
我在房♥里 头疼
I was in my room with a headache.
我头疼 就休息了
I had a headache and retired.
你现在感觉怎么样
How are you feeling now?
好多了 谢谢关心
Much recovered, thank you.
很好
Quite fine.
- 很抱歉提丽·莱斯去世了 - 莱斯
- I am sorry to hear about Tilly Rice. - Rice?
你怎么知道她姓什么
How do you know her surname?
我什么都没看到 探长 但是...
I saw nothing, inspector, but then...
谁会注意旅馆的女佣呢
who ever notices a maid in a hotel?
提丽·莱斯戴着一顶帽子
Tilly Rice was wearing a hat,
很像贝丝·塞吉维克的那顶
rather like Bess Sedgwick's.
是你为她设计的吗
Didn't you design that for her?
是我为贝丝夫人设计的
I design for Lady Bess, yes,
但是穆提的帽子不是给女佣戴的
but Mutti's hats are not worn by maids!
- 我们都在我们的房♥间 - 整晚
- Well, we were both in our room. - All night.
- 你们什么都没看到 - 没有
- So you saw nothing? - No.
你是...马普尔小姐 对吗
Now, it's Miss...Marple, is that correct?
是的 探长 很对
Yes, inspector, quite correct.
你昨晚见过死者了
You saw the deceased last night?
是的
Yes.
她说她有一些好消息
She said she'd had some good news.
但是我想 不管是什么消息
But I suppose, whatever that news was,
结果都不怎么好 不是吗
it didn't end up being very good at all, did it?
是的
No.
我可以问问... 她是怎么死的吗
Mlght I ask... how was she killed?
她是被掐死的
She was strangled.
可怜的人
Poor creature.
她穿得怎么样
How was she dressed?
一件外套和一顶帽子 很漂亮
in a coat and hat, quite smart.
真的吗
Really?
很奇怪啊
How very odd.
你想想 一个女孩只有在准备外出的时候
You see, a girl only dresses in a smart hat and coat
才会穿一件外套戴一顶帽子
if she intends to go out of an evening,
但是昨晚是她值班
and yet last night was not her night off.
我想
I wonder,
我可以看看尸体吗
would it possible to see the body?
看... 看尸体
See... see the body?
夫人 这是警方在调查
Madam, this is a police investigation,
不是什么达比和琼的郊游
not an outing of the Darby & Joan.
一起谋杀 而且贝丝·塞吉维克在这儿
A murder! And with Bess Sedgwick here!
是的 如果与她无关就好了
Yes, I'd feel a lot happier if she was out of the picture.
好像我还不够忙似的
As If I haven't got enough going on...
我们要接待三个暗客
We've three Blake Guests expected as it is
美式房♥间几乎被用光了
and I'm almost out of American rooms!
天哪
Oh, dear.
球
Balls.
什么
I beg your pardon?
这是球的问题而不是线的问题
That's the problem with balls instead of skeins.
它们会滚到够不到的地方
They roll off into the trickiest places.
我该回办公室了
I should be getting back to my office.
科尔特先生 我有事要问你
Mr Curtain, I have a question for you.
关于我的死
It's about my death.
你们好啊
hello.
我想这儿的楼梯是去屋顶的吧
And I suppose these would be the stairs to the roof?
禁止通行 是吗
Out of bounds, is it?
我大胆地告诉您
If I'm not too bold,
夫人 还有另一边可以上屋顶
ma'am there is another way to the roof.
如果我死了
If I died,
理查德遗嘱里面给我的那份会给谁
what happens to my share of Richard's will?
一半会给你的女儿
Half would pass to your daughter,
另一半会给新成立的布莱克艺术基金会
and half would go to newly-formed Blake Foundation for Arts.
而你是那儿的首席执行官
Of which you are Chief Executive.
那是你丈夫的
It was your husband's,
抱歉 你前夫的遗愿
I'm sorry, ex-husband's wish
由我来负责处理他未完成的财务
that I be responsible for his continued financial affairs.
过去的七年里 理查德的财产怎么了
Over last seven years,what has happened to Richard's estate?
一直被信托公♥司♥管理着
It has been held in trust.
但是你抵押了蒙特卡洛的赌场
But you mortgaged the casino in Monte Carlo.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
银行董事会的一个朋友说的
A friend, on the board of the bank.
我必须提升资本
I had to raise capital
抵消理查德先生的一部分错误的投资
to offset some poor investment on Sir Richard's part,
这样他爱的人才能受益
so that his loved ones would be provided for.
你真是太慷慨了
How philanthropic of you.
那么你不介意我查看你的账本吧
So you won't mind my perusing your accounts?
我现在没带
Well, I don't have them here.
那宣读遗嘱的时候带来
At the will reading, then.
我要彻底查一遍账本 确保一切没问题
I'll check through books, make sure everything's in place,
以防我出什么事
just in case anything should happen to me.
好的 伙伴们 把梯子拿上来 快点
Right,lads,let's get the stretcher up here, quick as you can
走吧 探长
Come on, Constable.
- 可怜的姑娘 - 问题是 夫人
- Poor girl. - The thing is, ma'am,
我肯定这个帽子不是她的
is that I'm certain that hat's not hers.
我以前从来没见过
I've never seen it before,
而缇丽有什么新衣服 总会第一个拿出来炫耀
and Tilly...she'd always be first to show off new clothes.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得看一眼也无妨
Well, I don't suppose it will hurt just to have a look.
这很有趣
That's very interesting.
告诉我 简
Tell me, Jane,
你为什么要给我看这个
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表