yes, home.
沃恩小姐 你和阿盖尔先生的友情
Miss Vaughan, had your friendship with Mr Argyle
是在他妻子死之前就开始的吗
begun before his wife's death?
不是
No!
那你和他妻子的关系很好吗
So your relationship with his wife was good?
是的
Yes.
她不知道你对她丈夫隐藏的感情吗
She didn't know you harboured feelings for her husband?
我
Er...well...I...
我没有...那时候...
I didn't...at that time...
我没有 对雷欧 你说的那种
I didn't have...feelings, as you put it.
感情
For Leo.
在他妻子死后 我们相爱了
We've fallen in love since his wife's death.
我通过各种方法 帮他度过了那段难关
In many ways, I've helped him through it.
让新来的女佣干吧 柯尔丝顿
Let the new maid do that, Kirsten.
我几天前就开除她了 阿盖尔先生
I've let her go for a couple of days, Mr Argyle.
最好别把这些警♥察♥的事外传
Best keep all this police business within the family.
格温达还和他们在里面吗
Is Gwenda still in with them?
对 她还在里面撒谎吧 我想
Oh, yes, she'll still be in there, lying, I imagine.
撒谎 什么谎
Lying? About what?
关于她和阿盖尔夫人是什么样的朋友
About what friends she and Mrs Argyle were.
关于在你妻子死后你和她才相爱的事
About how you and her only fell in love after your wife died
这是事实
Well, it's the truth.
不 不是 先生
No, it is not, sir.
我在想 阿盖尔先生
I've been thinking, Mr Argyle.
我在想动机的事
I've been thinking about motives.
瑞秋知道那个姑娘爱上了你
And Rachel knew that girl was in love with you.
瑞秋在死之前质问过她
Rachel had confronted her before she died,
说她就是鹊巢里的鸠
said she was a cuckoo in the nest.
什么意思 林斯特龙小姐
What's that, Miss Lindstrom?
当然 她会否认的 探长先生
No doubt, she will deny this, Inspector.
她会试图维持自己在里面告诉你们的谎话
She will try and shore up the lies she has told you in there
但我在瑞秋·阿盖尔被害的前一周
But I heard bad words in this house
听到过她们在这个家里
between her and Rachel Argyle,
进行过争吵
one week before she was murdered.
听我说 你个小贱♥人♥
Listen to me, you little slut!
我懂你看他的眼神
I see the way you look at him.
我们都知道你这样的女人
We all know about women like you.
你想让他离开我 然后你好...
You keep him to walk away from me, so you can...
他不爱你
He doesn't love you.
放开我丈夫
Leave my husband alone
否则我就把你赶出这个家
or I will dismiss you from this house!
你这样的可怜小女人懂什么叫爱
What does a sad little woman like you know about love?
我必须说出这个 格温达
I have to tell this, Gwenda.
你能否认吗
Can you deny it?
你想要动机吗 探长先生
You want a motive, Inspector?
然后我想这个女人听到了杰科喊
Then I think this woman heard Jacko shout
"我要杀了你 你已经死了"
"I will kill you. You are dead."
她知道那天晚上如果她杀了瑞秋的话
And she knows that if she kills Rachel that night
杰科会承担罪责
Jacko will get the blame.
然后她会得到她想要的那个男人和房♥子
And she will get the man and the house she wants.
你能否认吗 格温达·沃恩
Can you deny this, Gwenda Vaughan?
这些动机 计划和冷血
The motive, the scheme, the coldness?
雷欧 雷欧
Leo? Leo!
雷欧
Leo!
感谢上帝你还没有娶她 阿盖尔先生
Thank God you have not yet married her, Mr Argyle.
感谢上帝她不会逃脱
Thank God she will not get away with it.
雷欧
Leo!
雷欧
Leo?
雷欧 雷欧
Leo? Leo?
不是我做的
I didn't do it!
雷欧
Leo!
你相信我 对吗
You believe me, don't you?
现在要打那边那个圈 赫丝
It's that hoop over there now, Hes.
没错 来吧
That's right! Come on.
你现在还不知道怎么玩吗
Don't you know how to play by now?
闭嘴 玛丽
Be quiet, Mary!
你是不是很欣赏我哥哥
Are you admiring my brother's
管理事情的能力 卡加利
ability to keep things going, Calgary?
对 没错 我很欣赏
Yes, I was, rather.
他总是管事
He's always organising.
明天的婚礼都是他组织的
He's organised the whole of tomorrow's wedding,
如果还能发生的话
if it's to take place.
他付了租金
He's paid for the lot.
对 他在 在市里赚钱
Yes, he made his money in the... in the City,
如果我没搞错的话
if I'm not mistaken?
对
Yes.
是让母亲唯一感到自豪的孩子
The only one Mother could be proud of.
母亲很看重钱
Money was important to Mother.
她花一百块买♥♥了我 博士 你知道吗
She bought me for 100 pounds, Doctor. Did you know that?
我在战争期间逃到这里来
I was evacuated here during the war.
然后 她把我从亲生母亲那里买♥♥了过来
And afterwards, she bought me from my natural mother...
花了一百块
for 100 pounds.
从我来到这里的那天起
From the day I came here...
我就只想要回家
..all I wanted to do was to go home.
对
Yes.
轮到我了
It's my turn.
- 别这样 赫丝 - 鲍比
- Stop being such a drip, Hes. - Bobby.
探长先生
Inspector.
我们还没有介绍过 我是简·马普尔
We haven't been introduced, but I'm Jane Marple,
是格温达·沃恩的老朋友 为参加婚礼而来的
an old friend of Gwenda Vaughan's down for the wedding.
我敢担♥保♥她的人格
I wish to vouch for her character.
是的 当然 她像她母亲
Yes, of course,
无论对猫咪还是孩子都很善良
she's kind to cats and children
我猜她母亲是你的好闺蜜
and like her mother, who I presume
她就从没做过这样的事
was your best friend, she'd never have done anything like this.
我压根连她母亲谁都不清楚
I have no idea who her mother was.
我刚了解到瑞秋·阿盖尔
I'm beginning to understand what Rachel Argyle
是个什么样的母亲
was like as a mother,
所以我认为案子的关键
and I think she, not Gwenda,
是她 不是格温达 你觉得呢
is the key to solving this crime, don't you?
我们能停一下吗 我年纪大了 体力不支
Can we stay still for a moment? I'm too old to trot.
许多案子中 凶手的性格
Now, with most crimes it's the character of the killer
往往很引人注目
which is most fascinating.
但这起案子 受害人的性格
But in this case it's the character
似乎更为甚之
of the victim which reveals more.
- 对不 - 也许吧 您继续说
- Don't you agree? - Maybe. Go on.
这不是一时的冲动犯罪
This is no crime of passion.
而是 不成熟的犯罪类型
It's one of...immaturity.
凶手的发育受阻 感觉更像是青少年所为
Of arrested development, most common to teenage years.
阿盖尔家的孩子都生活在他们母亲的铁腕之下
The Argyles lived under the iron control of
成年后依然如此
their mother even into adulthood.
难怪杰科对他结婚一事保密
No wonder Jacko kept his wife a secret.
一旦结婚便意味着他们已经长大成人
To get married would be too much like growing up.
格温达·沃恩还是我的主嫌犯
Gwenda Vaughan remains my main suspect.
不 你的主嫌犯依然是杰科
No, your main suspect is still Jacko.
我肯定那才是你的真话 探长
I'm sure that's what you mean, Inspector.
他手里有办公桌里的那些钱
He was in possession of money from that desk.
你有想过他是怎么拿到那些钱的吗
Have you asked yourself how he got it?
探长先生 马普尔女士
Inspector. Miss Marple.
我能搭个便车吗 到斯万旅馆
Is there any chance of a lift to the Swan Hotel?
当然可以 博士
Yes, of course, Doctor.
- 那您想过吗 - 想过啊
- Have you asked yourself? - I have.
他的双胞胎兄弟认为
His twin brother thinks
杰科的认罪是为了保护某人
Jacko went to his execution protecting someone.
但他那时跟格温达·沃恩还不熟悉
Now, he hardly knew Gwenda Vaughan.
他为什么宁死也要保护她
Why would he die to protect her?
我希望你能够弄清楚
I'll let you get on.
- 谢谢您 - 再会
- Thank you. - Goodbye.
- 再会 卡加利博士 - 再会
- Goodbye, Dr Calgary. - Goodbye.
她究竟是谁
Who was that?
格温达
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表