老天在上 就是他前妻 奥德丽
His first wife, for goodness' sake...Audrey.
就是她把他弄到这里来的
She got him down here in the first place.
奈维拉说是他的主意 其实不然
Nevile says it was his idea, but it wasn't.
是她让他这么想
It was she who put the idea into his head
让他以为是自己想到的
and made him believe he'd thought of it himself.
那她为何这么做
Why would she do a thing like that?
因为她又想得到他了
Because she wants to get her hands on him again.
她从来都没原谅他和我在一起
She's never forgiven him for running off with me.
这是她的复仇
And this is her revenge.
她将他玩转于掌心
She's got him wrapped round her little finger.
那你怎么不反对来这里 斯特兰奇太太
Why didn't you object to coming here, Mrs Strange?
这样就会显得我吃醋了
Because it would have looked as though I were jealous.
- 难道不是吗 - 当然是
- Aren't you? - Well, of course I am!
我从一开始就嫉妒奥德丽
I've been jealous of Audrey from the start.
奈维拉也总是觉得愧疚
And Nevile's always felt guilty.
他从未真正忘记她
He could never quite forget her.
你还想补充什么吗 探长先生
Anything you'd care to add, Inspector?
没了 先生
No, sir.
那谢谢你 斯特兰奇太太
Well, thank you, Mrs Strange.
我们得问一大堆问题
We have to ask a good many questions,
特别是当你丈夫要从特里思连夫人那里
especially with your husband inheriting
继承好多钱 有五万英镑呢
so much from Lady Tressilian. £50,000.
有那么多
As much as that?
真是慷慨啊
Oh, how very generous.
是按马修老爵士的遗嘱里来的吧
We get it from old Sir Matthew's will, don't we?
这么说你全知道
You knew all about it, then?
是啊 他让奈维拉和他的妻子
Oh, yes. He left it to be divided between Nevile
在特里思连夫人死后分这笔钱
and Nevile's wife after Lady Tressilian's death.
我得说我不喜欢她
I must say, I didn't like her.
很可能是因为她也不喜欢我
Probably because she didn't like me.
但是想到有人过来砸她的头
But it's too horrible to think of someone coming along
还是太可怕了
and cracking her over the head.
不是奈维拉 警长先生 我敢保证
It wasn't Nevile, Superintendent. I'm sure of it.
为何如此确定
Well why are you so sure of it?
很简单 因为这不像他
Just it isn't like him, that's why.
我知道你遇到了一点困难
I understand you have a few problems with.
一直都很难
It has been all rather difficult.
办这场小型聚会也是他主张的
And it was his idea to have this little get-together.
他是这么说的
So he says.
可你不这么认为
But you don't think so.
我总觉得是别人让他这么想
I've always thoght that someone else puts it into his head.
比如说谁呢 奥尔丁小姐
Like who, Miss Aldin?
我不知道 真不知道
I don't know, I really don't know.
你是否知道特里思连夫人
Do you know that Lady Tressilian
给她的侍女巴伦特留下了一笔遗产
has left her maid, Barrett, a legacy?
- 我知道 - 她也给你留了一笔
- Yes, l did. - And that she left you one too?
- 是的 - 你知道有多少吗
- Yes. - Do you know how much?
够活下去了
Enough to live on.
特里思连夫人知道我自己挣得不多
Lady Tressilian was aware of how very little I have of my own.
每到九月我总会来这儿
I always come here in September.
我丈夫...我前夫
And my husband ...my ex-husband ...
也想来 问我是否介意
wanted to come too and asked if I'd mind.
- 是他的提议吗 - 是的
- It was his suggestion? - Yes.
- 不是你的 - 是他建议来的
- Not yours. - It was his suggestion.
- 你同意了 - 我不想违背他
- And you agreed? - One doesn't like to be disobliging.
但你是受过伤害的一方
But you were the injured party.
- 是 - 你对他没有敌意吗
- Yes. - And you don't feel any rancour against him?
一点也没有
Not at all.
你真善于原谅人 斯特兰奇太太
You have a very forgiving nature, Mrs Strange.
你确定这场聚会不是你的主意吗
You're sure this meeting wasn't your idea?
非常确定
Quite sure.
你和现任斯特兰奇太太交情好吗
Are you in friendly term with the present Mrs Strange?
我觉得她不怎么喜欢我
l don't think she likes me very much.
- 那你喜欢她吗 - 我认为她很漂亮
- Do you like her? - I think she's very beautiful.
多谢 斯特兰奇太太 你的回答很有帮助
Thank you, Mrs Strange. It's...most helpful.
你们冤枉了奈维拉
You're wrong about Nevile, you know.
我们结了八年婚
We were married for eight years.
他绝不会因财杀人
He would never kill anyone for money.
我真心希望你们相信这一点
I do wish you'd believe it.
看出什么端倪了吗 长官
Have you seen any peculiarities yet, sir?
要是问我 他们个个都可疑
They're all bloody peculiar if you ask me.
奥德丽是个远亲
Audrey is a distant cousin.
九岁失去父母
She lost her parents when she was nine
我家收养了她
and my family took her in.
她和第二位斯特兰奇太太
She and the second Mrs Strange
相处不是很融洽 对吧 先生
haven't been getting on too well, have they, sir?
我没怎么注意
Can't say that I've noticed.
我们在凶器上发现了斯特兰奇先生的指纹
We found Mr Strange's fingerprints on the weapon.
他跟我们说了
Yes, he told us.
他的夹克袖子上也有血迹
And some blood on the sleeves of his jacket.
和特里思连夫人的一样
The same group as Lady Tressilian, It transpires.
你认为是他干的吗
Do you think he did it, Mr. Royde?
我认为决不可能是他干的
I think it's most unlikely.
你能想得到其他可疑的人吗
Can you think of anyone more likely?
- 不 我想不到 - 别在这儿磨蹭
- No, I can't. - Don't loiter.
是 夫人
Ma'am.
我们现在认为凶手是个左撇子
We now think the murderer was left-handed.
那么你们的搜查范围就缩小了 不是吗
Well, then, that narrows down your options, doesn't it,
警长先生
Superintendent?
当夫人摇响铃的时候
I'd taken my senna and was getting into bed...
我吃完番泻药正准备睡觉
when m'lady's bell rang.
你注意到是几点了吗
Did you notice what time it was?
十点二十五分
Twenty-five past ten.
我下去的时候 看到奈维拉先生在楼梯那儿
Then, as I went down, I spotted Mr. Neville on the stairs.
他正要出去
He was just going out.
你看见他穿着什么样的衣服了吗
Did you see what he was wearing?
灰色双排扣西装
His grey double-breasted.
他看起来确实挺着急的
Oh, he did look worried!
然后我进到夫人的房♥间里
Then I went in to her ladyship and...
她困极了 可怜的人啊
... she was so drowsy, poor dear
都不知道自己为什么摇铃
she couldn't remember why she'd rung.
那也是我最后一次见到她
And that was the last I saw her.
斯特兰奇先生 是否有人非常痛恨你呢
Is there anyone who doesn't like you very much, Mr. Strange?
我觉得没有吧
I don't think so.
可能是被你伤害过的人
Someone you might have injured in any way?
有一个人 我第一任妻子 奥德丽
Well, there is, er...one person. My first wife, Audrey.
但我能向你保证她并不恨我
But I can assure you she doesn't hate me.
她是多么温文尔雅
She's behaved like an angel.
你是个很幸运的人
You're a very lucky man.
虽说我也不希望你是凶手
I can't say I liked the case against you,
但要是在法庭上 可能会把你处决
but it would have stood up in court. Probably hanged you.
抱歉 我不明白
Sorry, I don't understand.
昨晚你离开她的时候
After you left her last night,
特里思连夫人摇铃叫她的侍女
Lady Tressilian rang for her maid.
那么巴伦特一定见到她了
Then Barrett must have seen her...
活得好好的
Alive and well.
另外 她进入夫人房♥间之前
What's more, before she went in to her mistress,
看到你正要离开
she saw you leaving the house.
但那个有我的指纹的球杆
But the niblick. My fingerprints.
她是被其他凶器杀害的
She must've been killed with something else.
把球杆放在那儿是为了将疑点指向你
The club put there to throw suspicion on you, except,
当然因为 你是惯用右手的人
of course, you're right-handed.
你真的肯定没有人希望你被处决吗
Are you sure there's no-one who'd like to see you hang?
昨晚十点半 我们载斯特兰奇先生过海
We took Mr. Strange across at ten-thirty last night.
在那之后有看到他吗
And did you see him after that?
后来有没有再见到他
Did you see him after that?
没有 警官 我们没载他回去
No, sir, we didn't bring him back.
你对一个叫拉提莫的男子有没有印象
Have you come across a bloke called Latimer?
爱德华·拉提莫 住在复活海湾酒店那个
Edward Latimer, staying over at Easterhead.
是 是 年轻帅气的小伙子
Oh, yes, yes. Handsome young chap.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表