Indeed, yes.
告诉我 你不是
Tell me, shouldn't...
你不是应该在里面
shouldn't you be inside and...
取暖吗
in the warm?
你还想知道别的事情吗 科学家医生
Do you want another truth, Dr Scientist?
母亲和杰科的死
Mother and Jacko dying...
是这个家里发生的最好的事
was the best thing that happened to this family.
他们才是这个家里不幸的源头
They were the ones who brought unhappiness here.
我爱我哥哥 但是
I loved my brother, but...
没了他 我们才会是幸福的一家
without him, we'd become a happy family.
直到你来了之后
Until you arrived.
我们都知道不是入室抢劫
We all know it wasn't a burglary,
但如果不是杰科杀的她
and if Jacko didn't kill her,
会是我们中的哪个呢
which one of us must be guilty?
赫斯特
Hester?
赫丝 你在吗
Hes, are you in here?
来吧 亲爱的 快进来
Come on, sweetheart, let's get you inside.
但重要的不是谁是凶手 对吗 科学医生
But it's not the guilty that matter, is it, Dr Scientist?
而是无辜者
It's the innocent.
受委屈的是无辜者
The innocent who will suffer now.
如果你横渡不了
If you can't get across,
你也可以进来
you might as well come in, too.
警方要做的第一件事 就是找到一个动机
The first thing police will do is try to establish a motive.
抱歉 我睡哪儿
Sorry, where am I sleeping?
- 书房♥里 - 动机很简单
- In the study. - The motive's easy.
妈妈死后谁收益最大
Who gained most from Mother's death?
现在谁睡在她的卧室里
Who now lives in her bedroom?
- 格温达 - 没错
- Gwenda. - Exactly.
谁会和她丈夫同床共枕
Who's going to share a bed with her husband?
你要回伦敦去吗 卡加利博士
Are you heading back to London, Dr Calgary?
这个嘛
Well, er...
我想是的 对我应该 不过...
I think yes, yes I should, but...
我也认为我应该留下 把这份
I think also I should stay and put right this...
这份昨晚因我而起的不安弥补回来
..this upset that I caused by blundering in last night.
那个年轻的姑娘赫斯特昨天说
That young girl Hester said yesterday that...
现在案子重新开始查了
it would be the innocent
受委屈的是无辜者
who would suffer now the case has been reopened.
她真是观点独特
How perceptive of her.
对 我也这么想 非常独特
Yes, that's what I thought, very perceptive.
她到底什么意思
What on earth did she mean?
八十年前 一个叫做查韦·布拉沃的男人
Eighty years ago, a man called Chav Bravo
在他伦敦的家被毒死了
was poisoned in his London home.
有三个嫌疑人
There were three suspects
他妻子 他的医生和他最好的朋友
his wife, his doctor and his best friend.
警♥察♥局一直都没找到足够的证据
Scotland Yard never found enough evidence
把他们带上法庭
to bring any of them to trial,
所以他们每个人 无辜的那两人和凶手一样
so all of them - the two who were innocent as well as the guilty
被冠上了凶手的罪名 他们的人生也毁了
were branded murderers by society and had their lives ruined.
他们都先逝于
They all died prematurely...
自杀或酗酒
..from either suicide or drink.
天哪
Goodness.
你不走是对的 卡加利博士
You're right not to leave, Dr Calgary.
如果没找到凶手
There are innocent lives here
就会有无辜者的人生被毁掉
which will be ruined if the murderer is not found.
如果警♥察♥找不到证据
And if the police can't find the evidence,
那就得别人去找
someone else will have to.
我最后一次见我妻子是在晚上七点之前
I last saw my wife just before seven o'clock on the night.
已经记录下来了
This is documented.
你跟她说什么了
What did you and she talk about it?
决定不再给杰科钱了
The decision not to give Jacko any more money.
我们没有说很久 但是
We didn't talk for long, but...
很不愉快
It, it was colding.
是我资助你写这些差劲的
And I will subsidise you as you write sub-standard books,
永远不会出版的书
which nobody wants to publish.
而你就是这个家里最大的寄生虫 雷欧
You're the biggest parasite of the lot, Leo.
我再见到她的时候 她已经死了
The next time I saw her, she was dead.
所以你独自在你的房♥间了呆了一个半小时
So you were alone in your room for that hour and a half?
对
Yes.
那时候你的家人也在家里吗
Was the rest of your family in the house at the time?
缇娜和米奇不在 他们在红码头有房♥子
Not Tina and Micky. They have flats over in Redquay.
杰科的妻子呢
Jacko's wife?
那时候我们并不知道杰科结婚了 探长先生
At that point, we didn't know Jacko was married, Inspector.
这会让他高兴的
This will cheer him up.
第一版书到了 父亲
The first edition's arrived, Father.
谢谢 谢谢
Ah, thank you. Thank you.
- 打开吧 - 等会吧
- Well, open it. - Later, I think.
还是打开吧
No, open it now.
开吧
Go on.
杜兰特先生和杜兰特夫人
Mr and Mrs Durrant,
我能和你们说句话吗
may I see you, please?
本来应该是开心的时刻
It should have been an ecstatic moment.
现在也是啊 对吧 爸爸
It still is, isn't it, Pops?
你来吧
You open it.
他们在里面问你什么了
What did they ask you in there?
说缇娜什么了吗
Anything about Tina?
看这个
Look at this.
杜兰特先生和杜兰特夫人
Mr and Mrs Durrant,
从你们两年前的论述来看
it appears from your statement of two years ago
在听到争吵
that you were in the drawing room
到发现尸体的这段时间当中 你们在绘画室
between the time of the argument and the body's been discovery.
对 我们晚上习惯呆在这里消磨时间
Yes, it was our habit to spend the evenings here
而不是在小屋里
rather than down at the lodge.
你妻子会在小屋里 杜兰特先生
Your wife will be down at the lodge, Mr Durrant.
也许你应该去找她
Maybe you should go to her.
在此期间 你没有看到或听到
During that time, you didn't see or hear
任何人出入阿盖尔夫人的书房♥吗
anyone go into Mrs Argyle's study?
没有
No.
没有
No.
我知道绝不会是杰科杀的她
I knew Jacko never killed her.
我是说 他容易冲动 他也打过架
I mean, he was a hothead, he was in fights.
大家都知道这一点 但是
Everyone knew that about him, but...
但是要拿起一个武器杀人
But it...takes a different kind of character
毕竟是不一样的
to pick up a weapon and murder someone,
对吗 赫斯特
doesn't it, Hester?
要很冷血
A coldness.
对 要很冷血
Yes, a coldness.
你妈妈死的时候你在家里吗
Were you in the house when your mother died?
对
Yes.
你在争吵之后跟杰科说话了对吗
You spoke to Jacko after the argument, didn't you?
我想安慰他
I calmed him down.
我会死的 赫丝
I'm a dead man, Hes.
我们去走走吧 亲爱的
Let's go for a walk, baby.
你在吗 缇娜
Were you here, Tina?
我在工作
I was at work.
红码头的图书馆
In the library in Redquay.
米奇就很冷血
Micky has cold blood in him.
赫斯特
Hester!
不 我爱他 真的 缇娜 但他很冷血
No, I love him, I do, Tina. But he has the coldness.
米奇在红码头的汽车商行工作
Micky works in the motor trade in Redquay.
凶案发生的时候
At the time of the murder,
他正在布里斯托从一个经销商手里买♥♥汽车
he was collecting a car from a dealer in Bristol.
他跟警♥察♥这么说的
He's told the police this.
对 但他比别人都更恨她 马普尔小姐
Yes, but he hated her more than anyone, Miss Marple.
他跟她说话很少不带咒骂的
Well, he could hardly speak to her without cursing.
你那天晚上在七点之前离开了阳光之地
You left Sunny Point before seven o'clock that evening,
然后就直接回家了吗
and you went straight home?
对
Yes.
我 我拿了邮件 然后
I... I took the post and erm...
寄了
posted it.
然后
And then...
对 回家
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表