阿加莎·克里斯汀: 马普尔小姐探案集 第三季第3集
# 一双碧眼如此迷人 #
Such captivating green eyes
# 温柔而静谧 #
Those tender and serene eyes
# 从不刻薄 #
Those never ever mean eyes
# 可爱而真实 #
They're so loving and true
# 蔚蓝苍穹 碧波荡漾 #
The sea beneath the blue skies
# 倒映着你的碧眼 #
Is reflecting your green eyes
# 倒映着参天古木 #
And the trees in the woodland
# 提醒着我 #
Keep reminding me too
# 情之所至 心向往之 #
My heart where in my love lies
您知道吗 马普尔小姐
Do you know something, Miss Marple?
我猜我们都有一种隐秘的爱好
I rather suspect that you and I both share a secret passion.
是吗 特维斯先生
Do we, Mr Treves?
我是指谋杀案 马普尔小姐
Murder, Miss Marple.
这个嘛 我可能不会这样形容它
Well, I'm not quite sure that I would describe it as such.
侦探小说都写错了
Detective stories get it all wrong.
他们一开始就写谋杀 其实应该放在最后
They begin with the murder when it should come at the end.
- 您觉得呢 - 在某些案件中 也许吧
- Don't you think? - In certain cases, perhaps.
话说回来
Then again...
马普尔小姐 我觉得可以这么说
Miss Marple, I think it would be safe to say
我在这方面颇有研究
I am pretty expert in these matters.
毫无疑问 特维斯先生
Oh, without a doubt, Mr Treves.
您将毕生奉献给了法律
You've devoted a whole lifetime to the law.
十有八♥九♥ 一起谋杀会酝酿数年
And 99 times out of 100, a murder evolves over years,
所有的诱因和事件叠加 让特定的人们
with all the causes and events bringing certain people
在特定时间出现在特定地点 全都...
to a certain place at a certain time. All...
怎么说来着
What's the word?
趋于一点吗 特维斯先生
Converging, Mr Treves?
没错 趋于一点
That's it. Converging.
趋同于某一点 然后突然
Converging towards a given spot and then it comes, wallop!
在零点时刻 全都趋于一点 趋于一点
The zero hour. All converging. Converging.
- 趋于零时 - 没错 正中靶心
- Towards zero? - Yes, bull's-eye!
趋于零时
Towards zero.
零时
Towards zero.
梅法尔 三个月前
我昨天遇到了邦缇
I bumped into Bunty yesterday.
是吗
Did you?
她邀请我们七月去蒙特做客
She's asked us to join them in Monte in July.
听上去不错吧
Wouldn't that be simply divine?
真讨厌我们去不了
It's too sickening we can't.
真的不能去吗
We can't, can we?
不能
No, we can't.
我不想去无聊破旧的德文镇
I don't want to go to dreary old Devon.
没办法 我欠卡米拉的
We have to. I owe it to Camilla.
我知道我们得讨好她
I know we've got to suck up to her a bit...
不是出于讨好
It's not a question of sucking up.
而是出于感情
It's a question of affection.
还有钱
And piles of dosh.
- 你明知她讨厌我 - 她怎么会
- You know she hates me. - Of course she doesn't.
全是因为奥德丽 我确信
It's all about Audery. I know it is.
她永远不会原谅我
One's never forgiving me.
她年纪大了
She's old.
觉得离婚难以接受
Her generation finds divorce hard to take.
她甚至认为你行为不端
She even thinks you behaved badly.
确实
I did.
其实是因为奥德丽非要无理取闹
Just because Audrey chose to make such a frightful fuss.
她精神有些崩溃
She had a nervous breakdown.
她是在夸大其词
She was playing up.
人要学习如何体面地认输
You have to learn to lose gracefully.
如何接受事实
You have to accept these things.
她做到了 不然我们怎么结婚
She did. She divorced me so we could marry.
总之 你们俩毫无共性
Anyway, you two had nothing in common.
她就像一块破旧的抹布
She's just like a mangled old dishcloth.
让我害怕
She gives me the creeps.
要不我们去蒙特卡罗拜访邦缇吧
Perhaps we should join Bunty down in Monte Carlo.
那德文镇呢 卡米拉呢
What about Devon? Camilla?
实在不行九月去看一眼
We can always pop down in September.
但我觉得她九月也会在那儿
But I thought she's always there in September.
- 你是说奥德丽 - 当然是奥德丽
- Audrey, you mean. - Yes, of course, Audrey.
我们不能同时去那里
We can't be there at the same time.
她觉得这主意不错
She thinks it's quite a good idea.
你怎么知道奥德丽的想法
How do you know what Audrey thinks?
我昨天碰巧遇到了她
I happened to run into her yesterday.
碰巧遇到 你没提起过啊
Run into her? You've never said.
你也是今早才说遇到邦缇的事啊
You never tell me you bumped into Butty til this morning.
邦缇又不是我前妻
Butty is not my ex-wife.
我们只是聊了聊 没别的
It's a few chats. We had a little chat.
事实上她还不错 还问你好不
Actually she was very nice. She asked how nice you are.
还挺会说话
That's sweet of her.
我一直在想有没有可能
It always came to me how much more sensible it would be
你们能成为好朋友
if you two could be friends.
如果可以 我会很高兴的
It would make me so happy if this could work out.
德文镇 海鸥角
荒谬之极 这孩子一定是疯了
Preposterous! The boy must be barking!
- 确实很奇怪 - 让两任妻子做朋友
- It does seem rather odd. - Wives making friends?
太离经叛道了
Oh, it's too revolting.
不 不 绝不是奈维拉的主意
No, no, no, it can't be Nevile's idea.
一定是他娶的那个可怕的婊♥子♥提出来的
Must have come from that ghastly trollop he married.
现如今人们开始比较容易
Well, people tend to be a little more relaxed nowadays
接受这种事了
about this sort of thing.
在我眼皮底下就不行
Not under my roof!
要不是因为马修 愿他安息
It's only because Matthew, God rest his soul,
太喜欢这孩子
was so devoted to the boy
我才不会让那脚涂红指甲油的怪胎进家门
that I allow that scarlet-toed creature here at all.
我不喜欢她 她居然那样追求奈维拉
I do not like her. The way she pursued Nevile
直到他的婚姻分崩离析
until his marriage was in tatters.
整件事都怪她
No, I blame her entirely for the whole thing.
奈维拉也有一点错
Well, Nevile had a little to do with it.
当然 这个傻孩子
But of course he did, stupid boy!
不过要不是那个婊♥子♥穷追不舍
But if it hadn't been for that harlot's persistence...
可怜的奥德丽 她吃了太多苦
Poor Audrey. What that woman's been through.
她几乎是一个完美的妻子
And she was so nearly such a good wife.
只不过不太好动罢了
If only she'd been a little more athletic.
早上好
Good morning.
现在的社会简直没有了...
Nowadays, there's simply no...
是非标准
Discretion?
没错 以至于凯伊·摩尔提莫这样的女孩
Exactly. So girls like Kay Mortimer go around
能够抢走别人的老公
stealing other people's husbands
穿着不得体的衣服到处游荡
and gad about with entirely unsuitable types
还有总在她身边的那个年轻人
like that young man who's always hanging around her.
- 泰德·拉提莫 - 对
- Ted Latlmer. - Yes.
这些外国佬
Touch of the Dago, I suspect.
就算他化妆 我也不会觉得奇怪
Unless he wears make-up, which wouldn't at all surprise me.
他是她在里维耶拉时的朋友
He's a friend from her Riviera days.
我很想知道
I'd very much like to know
他是如何这样生活的
how he manages to live the way that he does.
耍点小聪明呗
By his wits, I would imagine.
我猜他们到了这里
I expect he'll be loafing about
他又会在复活海湾闲逛
at Easterhead while they're here.
为什么他们不能让我清静几天
Oh, why can't everyone leave me in peace?
老弗雷迪·特维斯就住在
Old Freddie Treves practically
隔壁的巴尔莫勒尔小院
next door at Balmoral Court.
托马斯·劳伊德总是讲无聊的马来亚传说
Thomas Royde boring us all senseless with tales from Malaya.
还有马普尔小姐
And Miss Marple, of course.
当然 还有马普尔
Oh, and of course, Marple.
我只想过一个简单的假期
A sketching holiday, I ask you!
她也会来复活海湾
She'll be over at Easterhead too.
马普尔和小白脸
Mm, Marple and the gigolo.
我明白了
Now, there's a thought.
难怪她到处插手别人的事
No doubt she'll be poking her nose in everywhere.
上学时就是个可怕的书呆子 现在也没变
She was just the same at school and such a ghastly swot!
要不我让奈维拉晚些来
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表