谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
- 你又在看什么 - 对不起
- What the hell are you looking at? - I'm sorry.
总是在背地里偷看
Always lurking around!
我不知道你们在这儿
I didn't know you were in here.
- 就像一股臭气 - 别这样
- Like a bad smell. - Come on, now.
浑身上下都是 看那楚楚可怜的样子
Oh, she's got it down to a tee, that pathetic little look.
奈维拉就这样被她迷住了 不能自拔
And Nevile's fallen for it hook, line and sinker!
不 凯伊 不是那样的
No, Kay, That's not it.
你是得不到他的
Well, you won't get him!
你也得不到他的钱
And you won't get his money either!
你真的误会了
You've got it all wrong.
一开始我就知道你的鬼把戏
I've got you bang on from the start!
你这个狡猾的小贱♥人♥
You're a scheming little bitch,
你越早滚出我们的生活越好
and the sooner you get out of our lives, the better!
奥德丽 不要
Audrey, no!
不 别做傻事
No, you don't.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我... 我...
I was just... I was...
我可怜的宝贝
Oh, my poor darling.
没有我可留恋的了
There's nothing I want any more.
你很难过 是不是
You're so unhappy, aren't you?
你在颤抖
You're shivering.
奥德丽 我了解
Audrey, I understand.
我真的了解
I do understand.
别...不...不要...
Don't... no... no...
直到你死
You'll always be mine...
你都是属于我的
till the day you die.
唐纳德 唐纳德 到这儿来
Donald! Donald, come here!
- 小乖乖 - 唐纳德 你真淘气
- Oh, dear, oh, dear. - Oh, Donald, you are naughty!
- 下来 - 他很兴奋 是不是
- Down! - He's very excited, isn't he?
真抱歉 马普尔小姐
I'm so sorry, Miss Marple.
他越来越不听话了
He just seems to be getting worse and worse.
嗷嗷叫 是不是
Simply honking, isn't he?
乖乖 它有点真的...
Oh, dear! Yes he does seem to be a bit...
几英里外都能闻到它的味道
You can smell him for miles.
我抓到它在海滩上在一条死鱼旁边蹦来蹦去
I caught him bouncing on a dead fish down on the beach.
你一定很喜欢那么做 是不是呀 唐纳德
I'm sure you'd love that, wouldn't you, Donald?
是啊
Oh, he did.
它玩得筋疲力尽在石头间趴着
He found it flat out amongst the rocks.
我想在海里给它洗洗 但它也还是老样子
I tried washing him in the sea, but it didn't make a difference.
它想要用好的香皂洗 是不是 唐纳德
He needs a good soaping. Don't you, Donald?
前几天 我在桌球室里
Do you know, I smelt exactly the same thing
闻到了相同的气味
in the billiards room the other night?
唐纳德又跑走了 调皮鬼
Donald had run off again, naughty boy.
我到处找他
I looked simply everywhere for him.
当我闯进台球室的时候 撞到我了
When I popped into the billiards room, it hit me.
但我还是没有找到他
But I still couldn't find him.
是哪天晚上呢 布林顿小姐
Which night was that, Miss Brinton?
我记不清了
Oh, I can't remember exactly,
但是好心的拉提莫先生
but that nice Mr Latimer
那天和那个网球选手在一起
was there with the tennis player.
太棒了
Swoon!
你是说同样的味道吗
The same smell, you say?
唐纳德 又来了
Oh, Donald, really!
唐纳德 别淘气
Oh, Donald, behave!
很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry!
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢你们再次聚集在这里 我也明白
Thank you for gathering again.I realise it's inconvenience
在享用早餐的时候 看见一屋子的警♥察♥
to have a house full of policemen
是挺不愉快的
when you're digesting your breakfast
但有几件事要说明
but there are one or two things.
这个是谁的
Who does this belong to?
是你的吗 斯特兰奇太太
Is it yours, Mrs Strange?
不 不 不是我的
No, no, it isn't mine.
- 奥尔丁小姐 - 不 我不喜欢这种颜色
- Miss Aldin? - No, it's not my colour.
肯定也不是我的
And it's certainly not mine.
你确定不是你的吗 斯特兰奇太太
Are you sure it isn't yours, Mrs Strange?
或许你可以试戴一下
Perhaps you'd try it on.
她已经说过了不是她的
She's already told you, Mallard, it isn't hers.
相当合适
Snug fit.
也许是我的
Maybe it is mine.
- 我总是丢手套 - 也许是你的
- I'm always losing them. - It probably is yours.
我在你窗户外面找到的
I found it outside your window,
和另一只一起藏在常春藤里
pushed into the ivy with its pair.
听着 警长先生
Look here, Superintendent...
我可以说句话吗
Might I have a word?
我们在外面找到了一些
We've been finding
非常奇怪的东西 斯特兰奇先生
some very curious things, Mr Strange.
比如说这个
This, for instance...
正如你们所看到的 一个钢做的门把手
..which consists, as you see, of a steel fender knob
被旋紧绑在一支网球杆上面
screwed and taped into the handle of a tennis racquet.
几乎毫无疑问 据我推断
Little doubt, I would surmise,
这就是用来谋杀特里思连女士的工具
that this is what was used to kill Lady Tressilian.
你们究竟在哪里找到那个的
Where on earth did you find that?
看起来像是奥德丽的旧球拍
It looks like Audrey's old racquet.
门把手被清理过 又安回到了门上面
The knob had been cleaned and put back on the fender,
但凶手忘记清理螺丝了
but the murderer had neglected to clean the screw.
我们在上面找到了一点血迹 斯特兰奇先生
We found a trace of blood on that, Mr Strange.
凶手又用同样的方法
In the same way, the handle and the tennis racquet
把门把手和网球拍绑在一起
had been taped together again
扔进一个橱柜里
and thrown into a cupboard,
于是它们完整地被保留下来
where they would doubtless have remained
幸好琼警官探长
If Detectlve Sergeant Jones
一直在找类似的东西
hadn't been looking for something of the kind.
有指纹吗
Any fingerprints?
只有一个 在绑球拍的胶带上
Just one - on the tape binding the racquet.
当然你们不会告诉我是谁的指纹
And of course you're not going to tell me whose print it is.
还有你在凶案发生的那天晚上
The jacket you wore at dinner
晚饭上穿的外套
on the night of the murder
衣领上有棕色的头发
had brown hairs on the collar.
应该是我的
They're mine, I suppose.
先生 是一位女士的头发
They were a lady's hairs, sir.
袖口上有红色的头发
And red hairs on the sleeve.
那就是凯伊的
I expect they'd be Kay's.
那其余的
And the others...
可能是奥德丽的
Well, they might be Audrey's.
那天晚上我的扣链夹住了她的头发
I caught my cufflink in her hair the other night.
所以袖口上才会有棕色的头发
In which case, the brown hairs would be on the cuff.
你到底在暗示什么
What exactly are you implying?
在外套领子的内侧 有粉底的印子
There's a trace of powder on the inside of the jacket collar
和奥德丽·斯特兰奇使用的是同一款
the same as used by Audrey Strange,
这就说明 某种情况下 她一定穿过
which suggests that, on some occasion, she must've worn it.
然后还有这些手套
And then there are the gloves.
这是左手的这只 沾着血迹
This is the left-hand one, stained with blood.
她是左撇子 对吗
She is left-handed, isn't she?
用右手击打特里思连夫人的话
To strike Lady Tressilian with the right hand
会非常困难
would have been very awkward,
因为床是那样摆的
the bed being where it was,
但对于一个左撇子来说
but for a left-handed person...
完全没有问题
..no trouble at all.
你确定这场小聚会
Are you quite sure this little get-together
是你的主意吗 先生
was your idea, sir?
如果你的意思是 奥德丽是为了那些钱
If you're suggesting that Audrey killed Lady Tressilian
才杀了特里思连夫人的话
just to get her hands on the money...
我可没有这个意思
I'm not suggesting anything of the sort.
自始至终 这场谋杀
From first to last, this crime has been
一直都指向你 斯特兰奇先生
directed at you, Mr Strange.
自从你离开她之后
Ever since you left her,
她一直在思考怎么进行复仇
she's been brooding on how to get her revenge.
最后 她决定让你以谋杀罪被处决
In the end, she decided to have you hanged for murder.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表