- 看起来有点像外国人 - 应该是他
- Looks a bit foreign. - Could be him.
昨晚没见到他 警官
Didn't see him last night, sir,
不过我今早倒是见着了
though I did see him this morning.
他先过去那边拜访了一下
He popped over first thing.
几小时后就回来了
Came back a few hours ago.
服务生
Waiter?
奈维拉昨晚来过
Nevile came over last night.
他看起来非常闷闷不乐
He was very down in the mouth over something.
说他和特里思连夫人吵了一架
Told me he'd had a row with Lady Tressilian.
我知道他和凯伊之间的关系有些紧张
And I know things have been a bit ropey with him and Kay.
他似乎非常高兴见到我
He seemed quite glad to see me for once.
一开始没有找到你 我知道
Couldn't find you at first, I understand.
想不到是为什么
Can't think why.
- 我就在这儿 - 一直都在吗 先生
- I was here. - All the time, sir?
我出去转了转
Well, I may have strolled out for a bit.
昨晚这儿有一股恶臭味
Did you know, there was a real stink here last night.
真的很奇怪
Strange noticed it too.
我想可能是下水道出问题了吧
Drains, I suppose.
或是地上有只死老鼠
Or a dead rat under the floorboards.
当斯特兰奇先生找到你时...
So when Mr. Strange had found you...
我们一起打桌球 还喝了一两杯
We played billiards, we had a drink or two,
之后我就载他回去了
then I drove him back.
他错过了渡船
He'd missed the ferry.
我载他到住的地方大概是两点半左右
I dropped him off around two-thirty.
还有一件事
Oh, just one more thing.
今早你到海鸥角去了 是吗
You popped over to Gull's Point this morning, didn't you?
- 对 - 有什么特殊的原因吗
- Yes. - Any particular reason?
去表示一下敬意
To pay my respects.
虽然他们并没有尊敬过我 可是...
Not that they've ever paid me any, but...
你还是要做正确的事 不是吗
you like to do the right thing, don't you?
他自我感觉还真好 长官
He's too pleased with himself, sir.
他就是那种如果能逃脱惩罚
He's just the type who'd smash
会连自己祖母都置于死地的人
his own granny's head if he'd get away with it.
他为什么要那么做 他又无利可图
Why would he do it, though? He doesn't stand to gain.
在斯特兰奇找到他之前
He's a bit fudgey about what he was up to
他对想做的事有些不太想提
before Strange tracked him down.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it!
警长先生 探长先生 好不容易找到你们
Oh, Superintendent! Inspector! I'm so glad I've caught you.
真是哪儿都有你啊 马普尔小姐
You seem to pop up everywhere, Miss Marple.
是啊 不是吗
Yes, I do, don't I?
我也很想停下来聊聊 但我们真得走了
I'd love to stay and chat, but we must get on.
我了解 警长先生
I quite understand, Superintendent.
现在想做什么都很方便了 对吧
It's all very convenient, isn't it?
有什么事 马普尔小姐
What is, Miss Marple?
球杆不会讲话 可怜的巴伦特又昏迷了
The niblick and poor Barrett in a coma.
这也许太简单了吧
A little too convenient, perhaps.
这让罪犯显得有些愚蠢了
It makes the culprit look rather foolish.
如果那罪犯真是个傻子
And if the culprit were,
为了论证 斯特兰奇先生
for the sake of argument, Mr. Strange
他可以是任何人 但绝不是个笨蛋
he may be many things, but a fool he certainly isn't.
先生们
Gentlemen!
马普尔小姐 我们真的没时间了
Miss Marple, we really don't have the time.
如果为了袭击方便 为什么要带着球杆呢
Well, you see, if you make one indicate, why you be carrying a neblick?
假设是斯特兰奇先生 当然 只是假设
And just suppose it was, Mr Strange, purely hypothetical, of course,
他一定得是非常生气才会动如此大怒
He'd have to be very crossing indeed to suddenly lashed out.
但他一向以好脾气著称
And this is a man known for even temper...
我们要错过渡船了 长官
We'll miss the ferry, sir.
如果是凶手给巴伦特换药 好让她服错药的话
If it were to make drug Barrett, so she could take the pill.
那他为什么要留下球棒呢
Why on earth would he leave the neblick for all to see?
这看起来太矛盾了 对吗 警长先生
Doesn't quite opposite, does it, superintendent?
都上船了
All board! All right?
对了 还有
Oh... dear, something else.
长官 我们真得走了
Sir, we've got to go.
把手
Knobs.
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
一楼卫生间旁边的房♥间里火炉围栏的把手
The fender knobs in the bedroom next door to the first floor bathroom.
今早我无意中闯进去
I popped in this morning by mistake
看到其中一个把手似乎...
and one of them seemed to be...
与另一个有些不同
different from the other.
当然了 这也许只是我的猜想 但是...
Of course, It might have been my imagination, but, er...
快走吧 别因为我而耽误了你们
Please, don't let me detain you.
你们也不想错过这班船吧
You don't want to miss the boat, now, do you?
先生们
Gentlemen!
没错 这就是她的意思
That's it! That's what she meant.
左边的比右边的更亮些
The left one is brighter than the right.
检查看看 琼
Check them out, Jones.
我很担心 托马斯
I'm worried, Thomas.
真的非常担心
Really very worried.
- 特维斯先生 - 你为什么担心他
- Mr. Treves... - Why are you worrying about him?
我一直在想
I've been wondering.
他说的那个孩子射箭的故事
That story he told about the child who shot the arrow...
他到底为什么要讲
why exactly he told it.
右边的把手上有指纹 长官
There's prints on the right-hand one, sir,
左边的没有
but none on the left.
那么这就是我们要找的
Then this is the one we want.
那些指纹是侍女的
Those prints'll be the maid's,
也就是说这个把手被清洁过两次
which means this one has been cleaned twice.
快看 长官
Look, sir.
血迹
Blood.
我一直试图回忆
I've been trying to remember.
他讲这个故事的时候十分地从容
He told it so very deliberately
还说他认出了那个人
and he said he'd recognise the person,
尽管他已经知道了
as though he already had.
他为什么要这么做
Why should he do that?
你该不会认为他早就知道
You don't think he knew
卡米拉会被谋杀吧
Camilla was going to be murdered, do you?
这怎么可能
I don't think that's very likely.
如果可以的话 我想聊一下 不会太久的
A word, if I may. It won't take a minute.
据我了解 你继承的遗产
You inherit, as I understand it,
是马修爵士财产的一半
half the late Sir Matthew's estate.
- 我说得对吗 先生 - 是的 没错
- Am I right, sir? - Yes, that's right.
谁继承另一半
Who inherits the other half?
跟你说过了 我妻子
I told you, my wife.
没错 但是是哪一个 斯特兰奇先生
Yes, but which one, Mr. Strange?
奥德丽 当然了
Audrey, of course.
立遗嘱的时候她还是我的妻子
She was my wife when the will was made.
遗嘱写的非常简单
The bequest is quite simply worded.
虽然我们离婚了但是遗嘱内容不变
Our divorce makes no difference whatsoever.
这么说奥德丽·斯特兰奇太太也清楚这一点
l take it Mrs. Audrey Strange is aware of this?
是的
Yes.
那么现任的斯特兰奇太太知道吗
And the present Mrs. Strange?
凯伊吗 我想她应该也知道
Kay? Well, I expect she is.
我们都没怎么讨论过这件事
We've never really talked much about it.
我想你知道 先生
I think you'll find, sir,
现任的斯特兰奇太太误认为
that she's under the misapprehension
这些遗产是属于你和她的
that the money comes to you and the present Mrs. Strange.
真奇妙
How extraordinary.
不过我倒是有点想起来了
Well, you know, I kind of think of it.
她的确提过那么一两次 但是
She had mentioned it once or twice, but...
我总是以为她说的只是我的那份
I always assume that she was just associating with my share of it.
很奇妙 对吧先生
Amazing, isn't it, sir?
丈夫和妻子可以一同进出
How husbands and wives can go on with one and another,
却根本不知道彼此在想些什么
without a fintest clue of what one's thinking about.
反正也不是很重要
Well, it doesn't matter much anyway.
我又不缺钱
It's not that I was short of money.
然而对奥德丽来说 却可以改变很多
Whereas, it would make a big difference to Audrey.
但是先生 自从离婚后 她没有获得任何补偿
But surely, sir. Since the divorce, she's been entitled of no allowance.
她太骄傲了 警长先生
Too pround, superintendent.
她总是强硬地拒绝我想给她的任何补偿
She was always persistante and refusing the allowance I wish to make her.
很有意思啊
Now that is interesing.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表