You just never know when it's going to hit you.
我查看了他的药物
I had a look at his medication
很明显他有严重的心脏病
and it was clear he was in a pretty bad way.
他一直都很小心
He was always so careful.
我肯定他会的 罗杰夫人
I'm sure he was, Mrs Rogers.
但是任何的额外负担
But any extra strain,
无论多么轻微 都会引发心脏病
however slight, and bingo.
- 像爬楼梯之类的 - 当然
- Such as walking up stairs. - Absolutely.
虽然我确定他会避免这样做
Although I'm sure he would have avoided that.
是的 他一直用电梯 从未例外
Oh, yes. He always used the lift. Always.
除了昨天晚上
Except last night.
什么意思 奥尔丁小姐
What do you mean, Miss Aldin?
电梯昨晚出故障了 不是吗
Well, the lift was out of order, wasn't it?
没有 电梯很久没有出故障了
No, it wasn't. It hasn't been out of order for weeks.
真是件恐怖的事
What a terrible thing!
是啊
Yes.
或许这是个误会 或者是个恶作剧
Perhaps it was sort of misunderstanding or a practical joke.
一点也不好笑
It's not very funny.
可能是其中一位客人
one of the guests,
也可能是个服务员做的
maybe one of the poters
可怜的特维斯先生
Poor Mr Treves.
那个医生说他的心脏很不好
That doctor side he did had a very weak heart.
这不是你想的那样
This is not what you think.
这正是我想的那样
It's exactly what I think.
你就是离不开她 对吗
You just can't keep away from her, can you?
看在上帝的份上 凯伊
Oh, for God's sake, Kay!
我不打扰你们了
I'll leave you alone.
对 我真希望你这样做
Yes, I wish you would!
这就对了 走开
Yes, that's right, run away!
你已经得到你想要的了
You've got what you wanted!
这和她没有关系 你想责备就责备我吧
It's nothing to do with her. Blame me if you like.
我真想这么做
Oh, I do like.
让我像傻子一样
Making me look like an idiot.
你到底是怎样的男人
What sort of man are you?
一个可怜的男人
A pretty poor one.
你追求我 还休了你的妻子
You come after me, you divorce your wife.
别闹了 凯伊 我们不是彼此的所有物
It's no good, Kay. We don't belong.
我不会让你回到她身边
I won't let you go back to her.
我会先杀了你 然后再杀了她
I'll kill you first. And her too.
我想你一定更希望事情都回到正轨
I expect you'll be glad when things get back to normal.
你还弹琴吗
Do you still play the piano?
恐怕有些生疏了
I'm afraid I've let it slip.
你过去弹得很好
You used to play rather well.
我还以为你对音乐不感冒
I thought you didn't like music.
我在想你是怎么做到一只手跨八个音阶
I wondered how you managed an octave.
你的手太小了
Your hands are so small.
我的小指很长
I've got a long little finger.
那表明你很自私
that means you're selfish.
真的吗
Is that true?
是的
Yes, it is.
如果你不自私的话 你的小指就短点
If you're unselfish, you have a short one.
左手小指的长度是与生俱来
Your left hand's what you're born with
而右手小指 则是你自己所作所为决定的
and your right hand's what you make of your life.
奈维拉就是一个非常有趣的例子
Now, Nevile here is a very interesting case,
对吗 亲爱的
aren't you, darling?
看他左手的小指一点都不长
Look how small his left hand little finger is.
但他的右手小指... 却相当长
Whereas his right one's... really quite long.
这表明他是变得有多自私
Which shows just how selfish he's become.
旧老婆的迷信
An old wives' tale.
你不是深谙此道吗
And you know all about them, don't you?
你在特里思连夫人身边多久了
How long is it now you've been with Lady Tressilian?
父亲过世后我就来这了
I came when my father died,
所以 有十五年了
so... going on 15 years now.
我今年三十五岁 你想问这个吧
I'm 35, that's what you want to know
不 我不是这个意思
No, I wasn't meaning that...
这缕头发我... 年轻时就有了
I have it since I was... very young
很荒谬 对吗
How ridiculous isn't it ?
不知道特维斯先生对此有何感想
I wonder what will Mr Treves have to say about it?
先生 劳伊德 跟我们讲讲你的手臂吧
Tell us about your arm, Mr Royde.
那是我小的时候
It happened when I was a child.
在一场地震中 我的手被压在了门下
I was jammed in a door during an earthquake.
使我成了左撇子
It left me rather lop-sided.
行了 劳伊德先生 别说了
Stop it, Mr Royde, please!
我想去趟复活海湾
Think I might pop over to Easterhead,
和拉提莫打一局台球
catch Latimer for a game of billiards.
- 你开车去吗 - 不 坐船
- Will you take the car? - No, ferry.
外面下着大雨
It's pouring.
我知道
I know.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
我头有点痛 晚安
I've got a killing head. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
我最好也动身
Well, I'd better be off.
抱歉 先生 特里思连夫人有话对你说
If you please, sir, Lady Tressilian would like a word.
有些事在我的房♥子里是不允许出现的
There are certain things that I will not permit in my house.
我无意偷听任何人的私事
I have no wish to listen to anybody's private conversations,
但如果你坚持要在众目睽睽下
but if you and your wife
和你的妻子大吵大闹
insist on brawling in full view...
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
你想和凯伊离婚
You wish Kay to divorce you so that
然后就可以和奥德丽复婚 对吗
you and Audrey can remarry, is that right?
如果你听到的是这样...
If that's the gist of what you've heard...
我不会允许的
I will not allow it.
我认为这是我自己的事
I would have thought that's my business.
你用我的房♥子来联♥系♥奥德丽
You've used my house to contact Audrey.
或者是她这样做
Or else she's used it.
她不会这样做的
She's done nothing of the sort.
凯伊是你的妻子
Kay is your wife.
她有这个权利 你不可以休了她
She has rights of which you cannot deprive her.
你自己种的果 自己吞下去
You've made your bed, now lie on it.
这和你没有关系
It's got nothing to do with you.
这和我关系大了
It has everything to do with me!
奥德丽明天就得离开这里
And Audrey leaves this house tomorrow!
你不能这样做
You can't do that!
- 别对我扯嗓门 - 我不会买♥♥你的帐
- Don't you raise your voice to me! - I will not have it!
第一下打到头骨毙命
First blow smashed the bone and killed her.
第二下只是为了确保万无一失
The second one was just to make sure.
死亡时间是什么时候
How long has she been dead?
我推测是晚上十点到十二点之间
I'd put it between ten and midnight.
这是打死她的凶器 是吗
And this is what hit her, is it?
推测是的 她一定是被球棒背面所击打
Presumably. She must have been hit with the back of it.
有点...有点怪
Well, that's...that's a bit awkward.
非常怪 整件事都很奇怪
Damned awkward. The whole thing is awkward.
她被人打在右太阳穴上 这么做的人
She was struck, you see, on the right temple. Whoever did it
肯定是站在这边 右手边
must have stood here on the right-hand side,
面向床头
looking towards the head of the bed.
- 左边地方不够 - 用左手
- There's no room on the left. - Left-handed.
这是最讲得通的解释
That's the easiest explanation.
警官 球棒是右手的
Niblick's right-handed, sir.
警官 也许凶手并不是这球棒的主人
Perhaps it didn't belong to the man who used it, sir.
- 假设是个男性 - 这球棒不重
- Supposing it was a man. - It's heavy enough
任何人都可以来上致命一击
for anyone to have landed a terrible swipe.
但是你不能确保
But you couldn't swear
这就是凶器 对吗 医生
this was the weapon, could you, Doctor?
我需要分♥析♥一下球棒上的和她头上的血迹
I'd need to analyse the blood and the head.
你认为她受攻击时是醒着的吗
Do you think she was awake when she was hit?
她看起来受到不小惊吓
She looks fairly astonished.
除非她睡相就这样
Unless she slept like that.
警官 有指纹印
A lovely set of prints, sir.
凶手很慷慨
Very obliging chap.
他留下了凶器 还有一串指纹
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表