I didn't do it.
你这些家人同时证明你袭击了她
These same family members also testify that you attacked her
因为她不肯偿还你的赌债
because she wouldn't pay off your gambling debts.
听着 这里和布里斯托的所有人
Look, everyone between here and Bristol
都知道那个老女人在书桌里放了一叠钱
knows the old girl kept a stash in her desk.
我不是侦探 休斯探长
Now, I'm not a detective, Inspector Huish,
我不敢贸然揣测
I wouldn't dare presume.
但在我看来 这像是一起抢劫
But the whole thing looks like a burglary to me.
妈妈只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方
Mum was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
法医说死亡时间大约是八点钟
Which the coroner says was about eight o'clock.
是吗
Was it?
八点时你在哪里 杰科
Where were you at eight o'clock, Jacko?
我在搭便车
Hitch-hiking.
在红码头和德里茅斯之间
Between Redquay and Drymouth.
是谁开的车
Who was driving the car?
我不知道
I don't know.
他大约三十五岁 深色头发
He was about 35, dark hair,
开一辆深蓝色莫里斯小车
drove a dark blue Morris Minor.
总是在谈论鳗鱼
Talked a lot about eels.
很无聊 但我能说什么呢
Very boring. What can I say?
他在八点一刻把我放在酒吧外面
He dropped me outside the pub at 8.15.
你是个傲慢的小蠢猪 对吧
You're a cocky little swine, aren't you?
有时是
From time to time.
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
是的
Yep.
位于德里茅斯的南方银行
The Southern Bank in Drymouth
显示昨天早上有人从你母亲的账户
issued these two five-pound notes
支取了这两张五英镑的纸币
to your mother yesterday morning.
序列号♥显示它们来自于
Their serial numbers are from the batch of 100 pounds
你母亲每月炒股所得的
that your mother collects each month
一百英镑的股息
to top up float she has on these days.
是的 我们争吵后她给我的
Yes, she gave it to me after we'd argued.
你家人证实她没给你一分钱 杰科
Your family are sure she didn't give you any money, Jacko.
她给了 事实就是如此
Well, she did. So that's that.
不是吗
Isn't it?
你现在该做的 伙计 是你的工作
What you've got to do now, mate, is your job.
你得找到那个让我搭便车的人
You've got to find the guy who gave me the lift.
你的不在场证词是个谎言
Your alibi's a lie.
我妈妈不是我杀的
I did not murder my mother!
你这辈子就没说过实话 不是吗 杰科
You've lived a life of lies, haven't you, Jacko?
阳光之地谋杀案: 一生的谎言
杰克·阿盖尔被判处绞刑
两年后
"亲爱的马普尔小姐
"Dear Miss Marple,
很久没给您写信了
It's a while since I wrote.
但如您所知 我把服侍您的日子
But as you know, I regard time I spent in service with you
当做我重生的开始
as the time from which my life began.
您给我信心去学习技能
You gave me the confidence to train for a profession
找到自己在社会上的定位
and seek my place in the world.
希望您不要介意 马普尔小姐
I hope I don't embarrass you, Miss Marple,
我把您当作是我最亲近的家人
when I write that you are the closest to family I have.
我离开您后 命运跟我开了个玩笑
Fate has dealt me a curious hand since I left you.
但我终于要结婚了
But I am at last to be married,
终于找到了求之不得的幸福
having found happiness in life which I always thought would elude me.
希望您能在百忙之中
I would love it if it were possible for you
与我分享我的幸福"
to share my day of happiness with me."
"我最亲爱的格温达
"Dearest Gwenda,
我当然记得你 也很愿意参加你的婚礼
of course I remember you, and would love to come to your wedding.
我年纪渐长 没有什么比看到
As I grow older, nothing brings me more pleasure
我喜爱的年轻人得到幸福更开心的事了
than to see young people I am fond of find happiness.
我收养的所有孤儿中
Of all the girls who have come to me from the orphanage,
你经历了最成功的蜕变
It was you who underwent the greatest transformation.
我时常想
And I have often wondered
你创造了什么样的机遇
what opportunities you have made with your life.
既然婚礼是在周六
As the wedding is on Saturday,
我能否在周四清晨抵达德文
could I possibly travel down to Devon early on Thursday morning
以缓解旅途的疲劳呢"
to give me time to recover from the train?"
她能来
She can come.
雷欧
Oh, Leo!
雷欧 她能来
Leo! She can come!
太棒了
Ah, how wonderful!
那真是棒极了 她什么时候到这儿
That's marvellous. When's she coming down?
好的 接下来我们
Erm...yes, next we have...
我们看一下北极狐
we have the arctic fox.
国家地理公♥司♥
北极狐.
The arctic fox.
伦敦
那就是它
There she is.
就像一个令人想拥抱的小姑娘
Cuddly little lass,
除非你真的想去抱它
unless you actually try to cuddle her
那样它基本上 差不多 会把你的手咬下来
when she might basically, sort of, bite your hand off.
所以我想它实际上并没有...
So I suppose she's not...
那么令人想要去拥抱
she's not cuddly at all, really.
有趣的事情是
No, the thing that's interesting,
实际上 有关北极狐真正有趣的事情
actually, really interesting about Alopex lagopus,
是它和更常见的欧洲狐狸的区别
is its comparison to the more common European fox.
所以让我们来瞧一瞧它
So let's have a look at her.
这就是
There we...
不 对不起 那是
Ah, no. Sorry, that's er...
我很抱歉 那其实是弗罗比舍小姐
I do apologise. That's actually Miss Frobisher.
她是我是在海斯的一个同事
She's a colleague of mine on the Hayes...
你们叫作海斯的地方
..Hayes what-d'you-ma-call-it.
这就对了 这就对了
There we go. There we go.
赤狐 赤狐
Vulpes vulpes.
现在
Now...
正如我们所看到的
as we can see,
这两只狐狸适应了栖息于两个不同的气候里
these two foxes have adapted to live in different climates.
前一种狐狸 这一只
And the former one, here,
是...相信我 是很有趣的
is er...believe me, very furry.
并且有大量体脂
And has a good supply of body fat.
可以帮助它在严寒环境中生存下来的东西
What helps her to survive in her very frigid environment...
是它的短鼻
is her short muzzle
还有非常厚的耳朵
and very thick ears.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我向您道歉
I do apologise.
那是...对 玛乔里
That's..yes. Marjorie,
我希望你今晚不在这里
I do hope you're not with us tonight.
抱歉
Sorry.
非常精彩的演讲 卡加利博士
Fascinating talk, Dr Calgary.
但愿如此 谢谢你
I do hope so. Thank you.
那真是非常的有启发性 博士
It was indeed, Doctor. Most illuminating.
太感谢了 谢谢你
Very kind. Thank you.
已被处决
EXECUTED
- 马普尔小姐 - 格温达
- Miss Marple. - Gwenda!
能再次见到你真是太高兴了
Oh, how lovely to see you again!
没错 没错
Yes. Yes.
首先 我要为这个坏天气道歉
Well, first of all, I must apologise for the weather.
然后我还要为最后的 谢谢
And I also must apologise...thank you...
最后的 带你到阳光之地的
for the um...the final mode of transport
交通方式抱歉
needed to get you over to Sunny Point.
但是你瞧 房♥子在一座小岛上
But, you see, the house is on a little island.
到那里的唯一途径就是坐小船
The only way of getting across is on one of the little boats
船只都以雷欧孩子的名字命名
which are all named after Leo's children, the boats.
好
Oh, yes.
慢一点 慢一点
Slow down, slow down.
让我好好瞧瞧你
Let me have a look at you.
你看起来美极了
You look wonderful.
我们好久没见了
It's been too long.
你能来我太高兴了 马普尔小姐
I'm so glad that you could come, Miss Marple.
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
你瞧 雷欧有五个成年了的孩子
You see, Leo has five grown-up children.
竟然有五个
Five!
你也知道那种大家庭会有多吓人
And you know how intimidating large families can be,
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表