我不喜欢废话 所以长话短说
Can't stand speeches, so this won't take very long.
弗兰克
Frank.
我只想说 我为你感到自豪
I just want to say how very proud I am.
你母亲和我都是 听听这话
We both are, your mother and I. Hear, hear.
天知道你经历了多少坎坷
You have survived heavenknows what
在为自♥由♥而战的过程中
in the cause of freedom.
还有马克 你也是 小伙子
Along with Mark here. This is for you too, old chap.
你们所展现的勇气和坚毅
You have shown courage and fortitude,
将会永远 永远...
which will never, never...
快点
Get a move on.
愿上帝保佑你们 早日荣归故里
And, God willing, you will soon all be free
回到爱妻的身边
to come home to your beautiful wives.
而生活亦将回归到
And life can return to the way it was
没有希♥特♥勒♥暴♥政♥的日子
before it was so rudely interrupted by Herr Hitler.
生日快乐 弗兰克
Happy birthday, Frank.
7年之后
seven years later
马普尔小姐探案 第一季第1集
早 玛丽 早安 罗瑞米尔先生
Morning, Mary. Morning, Mr Lorrimer.
藏书室女尸之谜
The Body in the Library
圣玛丽米德村235号♥
St Mary Mead 235.
哦 简 你可算来了
Oh, Jane, I'm so glad you've come.
哦 多莉 真是够吓人的
Oh, Dolly, what a terrible thing.
我知道 让人毛骨悚然 不是吗?
I know. Rather thrilling, isn't it?
早安 上校 马普尔小姐 我希望...
Good morning, Colonel. Miss Marple, i hope...
先用完早餐 亚瑟
Finish your breakfast, Arthur.
但到底是谁? 没人知道
But whose is it? No one knows.
抱歉 夫人 闲杂人等不得入内
I'm afraid nobody's allowed inside, madam.
哦 谁理你
Oh, nonsense.
显然是被勒死的 她很年轻
Strangled, apparently. She's very young.
我想是的
Yes, I suppose she is.
令人难以置信 不是吗?
It's hard to believe, isn't it?
谢天谢地 你终于来了
Thank God you're here.
我琢磨着还是得亲自上阵 恐怖事件嘛
Thought I'd better come along myself. Dreadful business.
知道她是谁吗? 从没见过她
No idea who she is? Never set eyes on her in my life.
管家呢? 仆人们呢? 也都一头雾水
Butlers? Servants? As mystified as i am.
哦 特伦斯 多莉
Oh, Terence. Dolly.
非常遗憾 真的很吓人 是吧?
Terribly sorry. Simply dreadful, isn't it?
马普尔小姐 早安 上校
Miss Marple. Good morning, Colonel.
马普尔这老太太办案很有一套
Old Marple's quick off the blocks.
那个 班特瑞...
Look here, Bantry...
我有话直说
Got to get this off my chest.
如果你和这小妞有关系
If you were tied up with this girl
我不会怪你
I shouldn't blame you, you know.
这世上哪个男人没这邪欲
Man of the world and all that.
别瞎说 马尔切特 我与她素未谋面
Damn it all, Melchett, I don't know her from...Adam.
既然如此
Question is, then
那她跑到你家的藏书室来做什么?
what the hell was she doing in your library?
也许她是入室行窃
Perhaps she came with a burglar.
毕竟窗户是被撬开的
After all, the window was forced.
不 这太蠢了 不是吗?
No, that's stupid, isn't it?
也许是舞会? 或是派对?
Dancing, perhaps? Maybe a party?
我们这里可没那些玩意儿
We don't have that kind of thing down here.
不...
No...
我从保守党协会回来 大约在是11点45分
I got back from the Conservatives' Association about 11.45
直接进了屋
and turned straight in.
怎么会这么晚? 出了点麻烦 车子爆胎了
Why so late? Spot of trouble. Flat tyre.
知道了 那多莉呢?
I see. And Dolly?
已经睡熟了
Fast asleep.
她更像是从镇子里来的...
More likely is that she came down from town...
...也许和某个年轻小伙一起
..perhaps with some young fellow.
一看就不是这地方的人
Certainly not the type you'd see around here, at least.
拜左·布雷克
Basil Blake.
不 他母亲可是天下最好的女人
No. His mother's the nicest woman imaginable.
她在花草方面尤为大方
And so generous with her cuttings.
但传言可不少
There's been a lot of talk.
他小时候在浴缸里的样子多可爱啊 简
He was the most adorable baby in his bath, Jane.
不 你不会真的以为...
No, you couldn't possibly think that...
不 不 这太妄断了
No, no, that would be jumping to conclusions.
但他可不止一次
But he has been extremely rude
对亚瑟恶言相向
to Arthur on more than one occasion.
他是搞电影的
He's something to do with films.
恶毒的畜生 真想把他屁♥股♥踢成八瓣
Poisonous brute. Needs a good kick up the backside.
他在兰沙姆路买♥♥了栋恶俗的新房♥子
He's taken that ghastly new house on the Lansham Road.
老办派对 一帮坏胚子
Has parties, full of those dubious types
叫声堪比老妖精
shrieking like banshees.
上次派对之后 有人发现浴缸里躺着个
After the last one, a young woman was found in the bath
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥年轻女人
with practically nothing on.
最近我想你也略有耳闻
And recently I expect you've heard
他在和一个淡金色头发的女人私会
he's been seen with a platinum blonde.
淡金色的头发?
Platinum blonde, eh?
我说 马尔切特 你不会认为是...
I say, Melchett, you don't think...
拜左·布雷克? 正是
Basil Blake? Yeah.
马尔切特上校 警♥察♥局长
Colonel Melchett. Chief Constable.
我们能进去聊吗?
May we step inside for a few moments?
还是算了吧
I don't think so.
我知道你上周末有个访客
I understand that last weekend you had a visitor.
是么?
Did I?
一位金发少女 这什么世道啊?
A fairhaired young lady What is the world coming to?
今天早晨 有人发现一具遭谋杀的
This morning, the body of a fairhaired young lady
金发少女尸体
was found murdered.
天哪 在格丁顿邸宅
Strewth. In Gossington Hall.
的藏书室里
In the library.
班特瑞老头的地盘
Old Bantry's gaff.
我可没有 那个老色鬼
Well, I never. Dirty dog.
你有什么线索吗?
Can you shed any light on this?
哎哟哟 那么这是什么?
'Ello, 'ello. What's this, then ?
你个王八蛋!
You bastard!
金发少女
A fairhaired young lady.
你干嘛丢下我? 你喝得酩酊大醉
Why did you leave me? You were filthy drunk.
老娘正在兴头上呢
I was having a good time.
抱歉 我真是无礼
I'm so sorry. Where are my manners?
戴娜·李 不仅是个龙套 还是个超级荡♥妇♥!
Dinah Lee, minor actress... major slut!
荡♥妇♥? 那个西班牙婊♥子♥呢?
Slut? What about that Spanish bitch?
我们是在谈电影
We were discussing the film.
谈到你把手伸进她衬衫里?
With your hand down her blouse?
这贱♥货♥活得好好的 我想你也觉得是吧
Very much alive, I think you'll agree.
我建议你换个地儿去找班特瑞的小蜜吧
So I suggest you look for Bantry's bit of fluff elsewhere.
早安 这位是马普尔小姐
Good morning. This is Miss Marple.
那你一定是... 戴娜 戴娜·李
And you must be...? Dinah. Dinah Lee.
李小姐 幸会
Miss lee, yes
我正准备离开呢 我在为新组织筹款
I was just about to leave. I'm collecting for the new organ
你这位友善的朋友邀我进来喝了杯咖啡
and your friend was kind enough to offer me coffee.
马尔切特上校么 刀子嘴豆腐心
Colonel Melchett's bark is much worse than his bite.
所以才管得住人
A result of having all those men under him.
这房♥子是你自己设计的?
Did you design the house yourself?
这个嘛 我...
Well, I did the...
极简抽象派艺术家 我想是这个词
''Minimalist'' I think is the word.
让人很有感悟
Most enlightening.
非常感谢 我送送您?
Thank you so much. May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
她是被勒死的 凶器是她裙子上的腰带
She was strangled... with the waistband of her dress.
死亡时间呢? 10点至11点半之间
Time of death? Between ten and half eleven.
能再精确点么?
Can you get any nearer?
不是10点之前 也不是11点半之后
Not before ten, not after half eleven.
如果你赌一把呢?
And if you were a betting man ?
我不赌博
I'm not.
伯纳德夫人 65岁 一星期前失踪
Mrs Bernard, 65, reported missing a week ago.
帕梅拉·瑞弗斯 16岁 昨晚失踪
Pamela Reeves, 16, missing since last night.
她是去参加女童子军集♥会♥的 相貌描述?
She'd been to a Girl Guide rally. Description?
深棕色头发 梳辫子 身高5'5''
Dark brown hair, pigtails, 5ft 5''.
桑德斯夫人 深色头发 蓝眼睛...
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表