格温达
Gwenda
你
Have you...
重打美第奇这一章了吗
..retyped the chapter on Medici?
是的 阿盖尔先生
Yes, Mr Argyle.
在托盘里
It's in the tray.
很好
Ah. Good.
好极了
Good.
明天就能继续了
Then tomorrow we can move on.
进入现代时期
On to the modern era.
好的 阿盖尔先生
Yes, Mr Argyle.
麻烦你能
Er...could you...
把它关了吗 格温达
..turn that off, please, Gwenda?
妈妈
Mother...
我们何必这么费事
why do we have to go through this charade,
我一定要向你坦白罪过吗
where I have to confess my sins to you
你又不是什么女主教
like you're some sort of female Pope?
给我钱 我就离开
Give me the money and I'll go!
你要钱做什么 杰科
What's it for, Jacko?
不关你的事
It doesn't matter what it's for!
是用来做生意 还是买♥♥毒品
Is it for business, drugs?
又是杰科吧
Is that Jacko again?
- 是杰科 - 不是违法的东西
- That's Jacko. - It is not illegal!
阿加莎·克里斯汀: 马普尔小姐探案集 第三季第二集
告诉我你拿钱做什么 杰科
Just tell me what it's for, Jacko.
妈妈 妈妈
Mother. Mother...
你认为我还会来这里自取其辱吗
do you think I could come here and humiliate myself again
除非是要紧事
if it wasn't important,
除非...我已经走投无路了好吗
if I... look, if I had anywhere else to go?
你觉得我没有羞耻心吗 妈妈
Don't you think I have any shame, Mother?
是的 杰科
No, I don't, Jacko.
我觉得你毫无羞耻心
I think you're shameless.
你把我当成金库
You've always treated me like a bank
能弥补你捅的每一个篓子
that will dig you out of every hole you've got into.
- 给你 菲利普 - 谢谢 亲爱的
- Philip. - Thank you, darling.
- 你有很多闲钱 - 这不是重点
- You can spare the money. - That is not the point.
重点是 杰科
The point is, Jacko...
下次我再见到你
Next time I see you...
我在想这次他要多少钱
I wonder how much he needs this time.
这次不一样
This is different.
无论你兄弟要什么 她都会给的
Whatever your brother wants, she will give it to him.
要多少
How much?
两千五百英磅
Two-and-a-half thousand pounds.
别这样
Don't do that!
如果我明天不先付给他五百英磅
And if I don't give him the first 500 tomorrow,
他会杀了我
he's going to kill me.
他手下的几个小混混
Some of the thugs that work for him
会给我灌一瓶威士忌
will pour a bottle of whisky down my throat,
把我塞进一辆车里
prop me behind the wheel of a car
然后拖到一个该死的十字路口
and roll me into a bloody crossing.
下次你再见到我 我早就死了
The next time you see me, I'll be dead!
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我知道你在房♥子里放了一些钱
I know you keep that sort of money in the house.
我想见见你这位债主朋友
I'd like to meet this bookmaker friend of yours, please.
这我办不到
That's not how it's gonna work.
我来告诉你这件事怎么办 小子
I am telling you how it's going to work, boy!
你让他明天来一趟阳光之地
I want this bookmaker to come here, to Sunny Point tomorrow.
如果你说的是真的
And if what you say is true,
我和他会商量如何偿还你的债务
he and I will discuss a way of repaying your debt.
别惹这个人 妈妈
Don't mess with this man, Mother. You don't know --
你在做什么 柯尔丝顿
What are you doing, Kirsten?
我在听他们争吵
I am standing here listening to the argument.
妈妈 这个人
Mother, this man is not going to
可不是什么学校里的孩子
come here like a bloody kid at school
来解决一些操场上的小口角
to discuss over some playground spat!
他来的时候会拿着枪的
He's going to come up here with a gun!
《无妄之灾》别名《奉命谋杀》
ORDEAL BY INNOCENCE
这不是游戏 妈妈
This is not a game, woman.
快给我钱 我已走投无路
Give me the money, I have nowhere else to go.
这会是最后一次吗 杰科
Will this ever end, Jacko?
你占了这么多便宜
...all the advantages you had,
我在你身上花了这么多钱
All the money and I have poured into you.
你变成了什么
What have you become?
一个小人
A little man.
- 给我 - 不
- Give it to me! - No.
- 不会了 - 给我 我需要它
- No more! - Give it to me, I need it!
你该走了 杰科
I think you should leave now, Jacko.
快把钱给我 否则我杀了你
Give me the money now, or I will kill you!
天哪
Good God!
杰科
Jacko!
松手
Get off!
我发誓
I swear to God...
我发誓 我要杀了你
I swear to God, she is dead!
出去 杰科
Get out, Jacko!
快走
Go on!
杰科
Jacko!
杰科 等等
Jacko, wait!
我死定了 赫丝
I'm a dead man, Hes.
冷静 我们出去走走 亲爱的
Calm down. Let's go for a walk, baby.
他走了吗
Has he gone?
他走了
He's gone.
请让你的人回避一下好吗
Will you tell your person to leave, please?
什么
Sorry?
我去把信寄了
I'll take the post.
明天九点来 格温达
Hum, nine o'clock tomorrow, Gwenda.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我这次没给他钱 雷欧
I didn't give him the money this time, Leo.
别给
No.
杰科是个混♥蛋♥
Jacko's a bad lot.
他一直是
He always has been.
我做的对吗
Have I done the right thing?
瑞秋 你在对待孩子们上一直随心所欲
Rachel, you've always done exactly what you wanted with these children.
现在问我的意见有点晚了
I think it's a bit late to start asking for my advice.
别说了 雷欧
That's all right, Leo.
这是我又一次尝试为你的孩子做正确的事
Once again, I will try to do the right thing by your children
是我资助你写这些差劲的
and I will subsidise you as you write sub-standard books,
没人愿意出版的书
which no-one ever wants to publish,
也是我为咱们家做重大的决定
and I will make the difficult decisions for our family.
你才是家里最大的寄生虫 雷欧
You're the biggest parasite of the lot, Leo.
- 妈妈 - 待会再说 鲍比
- Mother. - Not now, Bobby.
我们需要确认如何经营城市信托
We need to confirm what we're doing about the City trusts.
自己解决 鲍比
Sort it out yourself, Bobby.
有时我觉得我就不该
Sometimes I feel I should never
管你和你兄弟
have bothered with you and your brother.
柯尔丝顿
Ah, Kirsten.
你...看见玛丽了吗
Have you, er... seen Mary?
您妻子在门房♥ 杜兰特先生
Your wife will be down at the lodge, Mr Durrant.
好的
Right.
或许您该去找她
Maybe you should go to her.
我想先喝一杯
I think I'll just have a little drink first.
天哪 她是死了吗
Oh, God! Is she dead?
她是死了吗
Is she dead?
去找雷欧
Go and fetch Leo.
- 喂 - 拨什么号♥码 先生
- Hello. - What number, sir?
拨警♥察♥局
I need the police.
阳光之地谋杀案
"Murder at Sunny Point"
儿子落网
"Son arrested"
你在笑什么 阿盖尔先生
I don't know what you're smiling for, Mr Argyle.
有七位证人听到
I have seven witnesses who heard
在你母亲死前 你威胁要杀了她
you threaten to kill your mother not long before she died.
那又怎样
So what?
不是我♥干♥的
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表