马汀
Martin?
军队福利部 瓦迪夫人 他回来了
Army Welfare, Mrs Waddy. He's home.
这是个奇迹
it's a miracle.
但她认出你的时候 你必须杀了她
But when she recognised you, you had to kill her.
可怜的罗文娜
Poor Rowena.
雷蒙德在圣文德石山边看见的是你
It was you Raymond saw on Bonaventure Rocks,
是你推下了罗文娜·瓦迪 让她摔死的
after you'd pushed Rowena Waddy to her death.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我发现了一个线索
l found a clue...
我看见的那个稻草人
..and the scarecrow I'd noticed
在瓦迪夫人被杀的那天被人移♥动♥过了
on the day of Mrs Waddy's murder had been moved...
因为你用它来做掩护
..because you had used it in your deception.
你杀害瓦迪夫人的时候 穿的正是
While you were killing Mrs Waddy, dressed in the clothes
你稍后放在迈克尔箱子里的那些衣服
you later placed in Michael's case...
戴琳普尔小姐看见你在冥想
Miss Dairymple saw you deep in meditation.
你当然不能回答她
Of course, you couldn't answer her.
所以当瓦迪夫人死的时候
So it seemed you were nowhere near the Rocks
你才会有不在场证明
when Mrs Waddy died.
我永远都不会宽恕自己
I can never forgive myself.
只有上帝才能宽恕
It's God who forgives.
求你们
Please...
让我再做一会祷告
..a moment's prayer.
外面还有美丽新世界
There's a new world out there.
这绝对是我最后一次
That's very definitely the last ever time
扮成维莉蒂了
ever I pretend to be Verity.
- 没错 亲爱的 - 谢谢你
- Yes, darling. - Thank you.
你们这些年靠勒索过活一定很辛苦吧
How many grindingly hard years for blackmail?
我们不能起诉他们 阿曼达
We're not pressing charges, Amanda.
要注意影响
Think of the papers.
没错 真可怕
Quite. Ghastly.
去把我座位暖了
Warm my seat.
雷 周六有邦妮的化妆舞会
Ray! Bunny's fancy-dress thing Saturday.
我要打扮成修女
I'm going as a nun.
抱歉 去不了 我得写新小说
Sorry, but I'll be tip-tip-tapping on the new novel.
- 给你笔记 - 还有呢
- Your jottings. - And?
- 你确实有点天赋 - 太好了 太好了
- You've really got something. - Oh, good. Good.
我在想要不要放弃警官这条路
I'm thinking of giving up the police.
但你有很大潜力 能成为一个优秀的探长
Oh, but you have the makings of an excellent detective.
上车啦
All aboard!
惟愿公平如大水滚滚
Let justice roll down like waters,
公义如江河滔滔
and righteousness like an everlasting stream.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表