why did you show this to me?
我...
Well, I...
我们把它放回原处吧
Let's put this back, shall we?
给警♥察♥一个机会才算公平
It only seems fair to give the police a chance.
我的表亲路易斯·斯托克 在班特里当佣人
My cousin, Louise Stock, was in service at the Bantrys'
她告诉我您的各种事迹
and she told me all about you,
不是流言蜚语 请你谅解
not gossip, please understand
我们没有这么大胆
we'd not be so bold
只是觉得您看事情的眼光
but just how you notice things
和解决事情的方法很特别
and how you solve things.
而且提丽被杀了
And Tilly being killed, well...
没人对一个女佣的死感兴趣
nobody's interested in a maid being murdered.
我想或许您可以帮忙
And I thought maybe you could help.
- 我希望我没有很过分 - 当然没有
- If I'm not speaking out of turn. - Of course not.
因为提丽有很多应该不是她挣来的钱
Cos Tilly had a lot more money than she should've done.
她一直写着日记
She always kept this diary.
她的最后一篇 在她被杀的当晚
Her last entry, the night she was killed,
写的是
was this...
"123"
"123"
- "钱收到了" - 没错
- "Money received." - Yeah.
我认为"123"是她当时在会见的人
I think "123" was someone she was meeting.
真是有趣
How very interesting.
我会尽我所能帮忙的
I'll help however I can.
谢谢您 小姐
Thank you, miss,
如果您不介意的话 我也想出一份力
and if you don't mind, I'd like to help too,
因为我像您一样能注意到一些事情
cos I notice things like what you do.
你在伯特伦注意到了什么
And what have you noticed at Bertram's?
- 这里有很多奇怪的事情 - 借过
- There's always things going on. - Excuse me.
比如这个地方从没变过 那可不正常
Like how this place has never changed. That's not right.
告诉我 简 "美式房♥间"是什么
Tell me, Jane, what is an "American room"?
伯特伦旅馆挣的钱大多来自于美国游客
Bertram's makes most of its money from its American visitors
美国人通常喜欢更奢华一点
The Americans like a little bit of luxury as standard,
所以我们提供额外的服务 比如无线电
so we give them extras, like a wireless
还有房♥间里的浴室
and a bathroom in their room.
而正如您所见 这些年来英国都没有这些东西
England as you see it here hasn't existed for years
但这些是美国人想要的
but it's what the Americans want,
所以我们就给他们添上
so we make it up for them.
我觉得伯特伦太好了 好到有点不真实
I thought Bertram's was too good to be true.
您看起来有些失望 小姐
You look disappointed, miss.
确实
I am.
但我总是更想知道真♥相♥
But I'd always rather know the truth.
- 你也是吧 - 是的
- Wouldn't you? - Yes.
说起这个
Speaking of which,
我想知道 你能不能以我的名义做点询问
I wonder if you could do a little questioning, on my behalf?
卡农
Canon!
你一定要和我们一起吃晚餐
You simply must join us for dinner tonight.
恐怕不行
Oh, I'm afraid I can't.
因为有些孤儿
The orphans, you see.
我要以他们的名义给可能的捐助者写信
I write to potential benefactors on their behalf.
不行 你一定要来
Nonsense! I insist.
我理解伯特伦旅馆很繁忙 亨弗里斯
Well, I understand that Bertram's is busy, Humfries.
忙到四脚朝天了 布莱克女生
Heaving, Miss Blake.
但是布里奇特·米尔福德和我是好朋友
But Brigit Milford and I, we're best friends.
她很依赖我
And she relies on me.
如果她需要帮助的时候 我不在身边怎么办
What if I wasn't there and she needed help,
而且现在还有这么多抢劫的传闻
and with all this talk of robberies.
只要你把她安排我的套房♥旁边就行了
If only you could move her nearer my suite.
是223号♥房♥间 就在走廊尽头
It's Room 223. It's just down the hall.
223号♥房♥间是个美式房♥间
Room 223 is an American room.
如果爸爸还在的话...
Well, if Daddy were still here...
是的 当然 特别的房♥间给特别的女士
Yes, yes, of course, that special room for a special lady.
真的吗 谢谢你
Really? Thank you!
布里吉特 你应该得到最好的
Brigit, nothing is too good for you.
我一会就来
I'll just be a minute.
马里诺斯基先生
Mr Mallnowskl...
我只是想感谢你 让我坐得这么愉快
I just wanted to say thanks awfully for such a super ride!
我是说 在你的车里
In your car, I mean!
别客气 布莱克小姐 去一楼 是吗
My pleasure, Miss Blake. First floor, isn't it?
请叫我艾尔薇拉 或者艾尔 别人都这么叫我
Please, call me Elvlra, or El. Everyone else does.
至少布里吉特是这么叫我的
Or, at least, Brigit does.
布里吉特是你的朋友 她的手臂...
Brigit is your friend, with her arm...?
小儿麻痹症 对 我们当时才十一岁
Polio, yes. You see, we were just 11 ,
一天下午 我坚持要和她去河里游泳
and one afternoon I insisted that we went swimming in river,
尽管我们不应该这么做
even though we weren't supposed to.
她染上了病菌
She contracted the disease?
对 水被污染了
Contaminated water. Yes.
有趣的是 我最终根本没有去游泳
The joke of it is, I didn't even go swimming in the end,
我只是坐在那里读书
I just sat there and read.
所以 这实在是我的错
So, you see, it is my fault, really.
你还是很在乎她对吗
You care for her still?
这就是朋友的作用
That's what friends are for.
你很贴心
You're very sweet.
你的楼层到了 马普尔小姐
This is your floor, Miss Marple.
我很幸运能有一个布里吉特这样的朋友
I'm lucky to have a friend like Brigit.
特别是我有一个贝丝·塞吉维克这样的母亲
I mean, when your mother's Bess Sedgwick.
抱歉 你是贝丝的女儿吗
I'm sorry? You're Bess's daughter?
怎么了 这有什么关系
Why, does that matter?
我能看看吗
Can I see?
不可以看尚未完工的作品
Never a work in progress.
我和提丽并不总是看法一致
We didn't always see eye to eye, me and Tilly,
但我很想念她 你知道
but I do miss her, you know.
她那个人有种劲头
Well, she had spirit, that one.
火一般的劲头
Fire.
你和提丽是喝酒的伙伴对吗
You and Tilly were drinking partners, won't you?
大家都知道我们时不时会喝几杯
We'd been known to share the occasional tipple.
她是不是知道什么事情 米奇
Was there something she knew, Mickey?
某些会害死她的秘密
Some secret that could have got her killed?
没有
No.
为什么这么问
What's all this about?
或许 是你告诉她的一些事情
Maybe...something you told her?
我说了没有
I said no.
- 这些管道还是这么吵 - 对
- Still got those talking pipes, then? - Aye.
你能在这里听到各种事情
You can hear everything from here.
这是德语
German, that is.
我现在还能说一点 当佣人的时候学的
I still speak a bit, from my service days.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
什么"在等我的证件"之类的
Something about "waiting for my papers".
"南美洲"
"South America".
我只能听出这些了
That's all I can make out.
我希望你能早点告诉我
I wish you'd told me
你和马林诺夫斯基先生彼此认识
you and Mr Malinowski knew each other.
他说出于对你的尊敬
He said he'd never date your daughter
不会和你的女儿约会
out of respect for you.
这真是可惜了 因为我觉得他人挺好的
Which is a shame, really, cos I thought he was jolly nice.
拉迪斯劳斯和我参与过一些...
Ladislaus and I were involved in some erm...
机密工作
..confidential work.
为什么你总是能得到我拥有不了的东西
Why is it that you always get everything that I can't have?
你得到了马林诺夫斯基先生
You get Mr Malinowski
你还有刺♥激♥和冒险
and you get excitement and adventure...
你还比我多拥有几年爸爸
...and you even had daddy for years longer than I did.
他有这么多故事 你本可以告诉我的
All those stories of him you could have told me
但你却不说
but you kept them.
只留给你自己
All to yourself.
那是什么
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
是公务
It's business.
你是不是真的参与领导过法国抵抗运动
Is it true that you led a cell in the French Resistance?
恐怕我不能谈论那个
I'm afraid I can't talk about that.
还有多少该死的秘密
What more damn secrets?
每次我试图和你交谈的时候...
You know, whenever I try to talk to you...
- 我试过了 - 艾尔薇拉 等一下
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表