看到海湾另一边的人影
a figure on the other side of the bay.
人影 什么意思
A figure? What exactly do you mean?
就是一个人影
A figure. A figure getting out of the water
一个从水里出来
and climbing a rope
再爬上挂在那边窗户的绳子的人影
which hung from a window up there.
我当时也没有多想
Well, I, of course, thought nothing of it.
那时已经是深夜了
It was late at night,
我觉得她也有可能是半梦半醒
she may have been half asleep and, as I say,
出现幻觉了
she has an active imagination.
但随着这件事的发展
But in the light of later events,
我又重新再思考了一遍她的话
I began to think there might be some...
或许是真的
substance to what she'd said.
所以说到底凶手是外人
So it was an outsider after all.
是的 某个从河对面过来的人
Someone who came from the other side of the river, yes.
某个在当晚十点半到十一点二十分
Someone who wasn't seen between ten-thirty
消失了的人
and a quarter-past eleven that night,
某个从水里游过来又游回去的人 拉提莫先生
and who might've swum across and back... eh, Mr Latimer?
可我不会游泳
But I can't swim.
大家都知道我不会游泳 凯伊 告诉他们
Everybody knows I can't swim. Kay, tell them.
- 天啊 拉提莫先生 - 你把他推下去了
- Oh, dear, Mr Latimer! - You pushed him!
她把他推下去了 你们看到了吗
She pushed him! Didn't anyone see?
他不会游泳 是吗
Mm. He can't swim, can he?
不都告诉你了吗 泰迪
We told you that! Teddy!
琼
Jones.
他要沉下去了
He's going under!
泰迪
Teddy!
泰迪
Teddy!
泰迪
Oh, Teddy!
可怜的泰迪
Poor Teddy!
看你都做了什么好事
See what you've done?
你没事吧 拉提莫先生
Are you all right, Mr Latimer?
当然有事 你快把他给杀了
Of course he's not! You might've killed him!
不会的 斯特兰奇夫人
No chance of that, Mrs Strange.
琼在救人这方面很在行的
Jones is highly proficient in the life-saving department.
往好的方面想
And look on the bright side:
至少这就排除了他的嫌疑了
at least it's eliminated him from our enquiries.
劳伊德先生因为手臂的问题
And it can't have been Mr Royde climbing that rope
也不可能爬那条绳子
because of his arm -
这嫌疑又到你头上了 对吗 斯特兰奇先生
which brings us to you, doesn't it, Mr Strange?
你的意思是
Are you seriously suggesting...
我游过河 爬上房♥子
I swam across the river, climbed into the house,
杀了特里思连夫人 然后再游回去吗
killed Lady Tressilian and then swam back again?
是的
Yes, we are.
真滑稽 那绳子是哪里来的
Simply extraordinary! And what about the rope?
在你上渡船前放好在那儿的
You left it there yourself before you caught the ferry.
换而言之 是我陷害我自己 是吗
So, in other words...I framed myself, did I?
我觉得很有可能
I rather think you did.
精彩
Priceless!
太精彩了
Absolutely priceless!
我为什么想要杀卡米拉
And why the hell should I want to kill Camilla?
你不想 可你想杀了那个
You didn't, but you did want to hang the woman
为了别的男人抛弃你的女人
who'd left you for another man,
并且杀了一位
and the fact that it entailed killing a woman
一直视你如己出的女人
who'd been like a mother to you
你一点都不感到愧疚
didn't seem to worry you in the least.
你有点精神失常 对吗
You're a bit unhinged, aren't you?
我没有精神失常
I'm not the one who's unhinged.
你从小就是这个样子
Have been ever since you were a kid.
我去查了当年的弓箭案
I looked up that old bow-and-arrow case, see.
你还是和以前一样
it was the same then.
凡是伤害你的人都要得到惩罚
Anyone who does you an injury has to be punished.
当奥德丽离开你的时候 打击一定很大吧
Flicked you on the raw, didn't it, when Audrey left you?
所以你要给她准备一份特别的报复
So you had to think up something special for her,
还有什么比让处决她更好呢
and what better than to get her hanged?
可惜你不够聪明
Pity you didn't have the brains to pull it off.
高尔夫球棒 衣领上的粉末
All that niblick stuff, powder on the collar,
袖口上的头发
hair on the cuffs.
我们一直都知道你想要做什么
We knew what you were up to all along.
都在私底下看你笑话呢
Laughing into our sleeves,
你说是吗 马普尔小姐
weren't we, Miss Marple?
确实这么做很幼稚
I'm afraid it was all rather childish.
可你看 就和大多数杀人犯一样
But you see, like so many murderers,
自以为聪明
you thought you were being so clever,
事实上确实十分愚蠢
when, in fact, you were being really rather stupid.
愚蠢
Stupid?
愚蠢
Stupid?
我计划得这么完美
It was the perfect plan.
已经走到最后一步了
Worked out to the last detail,
要不是你 马普尔小姐
and you never would have
要不是你这个烦人的老太婆
guessed it if you, Miss Marple,
你们都不会知道是我
weren't such an insufferable busybody!
注意言辞 斯特兰奇
Watch it, Strange!
还有那个死老头特维斯引起你们的注意
And if that old fool Treves hadn't set you all thinking.
因为他认得你的长小指
Because he recognised your long little finger,
是吗 斯特兰奇先生
didn't he, Mr Strange?
所以你匆忙赶到他的酒店
That's why you rushed to his hotel
在电梯上挂上牌子
and put the sign on the lift,
你知道那可怜的男人心脏不好
knowing full well the state of the poor man's heart.
他活该 奥德丽也一样
He deserved it. And so does Audrey.
她原本可能得到那么多她应得的东西
She deserves everything she's going to get.
可她竟然抛弃了我
How dare she run off and leave me!
她就该被绞死
She shall hang!
你要把她绞死
You've got to hang her!
我想听她到脖子被绞断的声音
And I want to be there to hear her lousy neck crack!
我们结婚了以后 我就很害怕他
I was afraid of him as soon as we were married.
他的一句话 一个眼神
A word or a look.
但接着我就开始胡思乱想 我感到很崩溃
But then I'd fancy I'd imagined it and that I was mad.
直到几年之后 艾德里安重新出现在我面前
And so it was for years, until Adrian reappeared
告诉我他仍然爱我
and told me he still loved me,
我就像重新找到了光明一样
and suddenly my world fell into place.
我们计划一起逃跑
We were planning to run away together.
所以就在一年前 他来了这里
That's why he was down here - just a year ago.
但在我们约好的那天 他没出现
But the day I went to meet him, he never came.
死于一场车祸
Killed in a crash.
我不自禁地认为是奈维拉做得手脚
And I can't help thinking Nevile had something to do with it
我也这么觉得
I think you might be right.
奈维拉当时很关心我
Nevile was very solicitous,
告诉我没有人会知道是我想离婚
said no-one need know and that I could divorce him.
我很感激他 但我从未觉得我逃出去了
I felt so grateful, but I never felt I'd really escaped.
当他提议我们都应该来这聚一聚时
When he suggested we should all come down here,
我无法拒绝
I couldn't refuse.
特莱维先生说的故事 电梯上的故障牌
The story Mr Treves told, the out-of-order sign on the lift,
甚至是卡米拉被杀 我都没有联想在一起
even when Camilla was killed I didn't make the connection.
那你是什么时候发现的
When did you realise?
当他变得清醒的时候
When he was cleared.
我看到他注视我的眼神 我就知道了
I saw him looking at me and I knew.
那你呢 马普尔小姐
And you, Miss Marple?
一个又一个证据
Oh, one thing, then another.
那女孩记得酒店的味道
The smell in the hotel which that girl recognised
和斯特兰奇先生在台球室时的味道一样
in the billiards room
我突然就在想
when Mr Strange was here. It suddenly came to me:
或许他就是那味道的来源
perhaps he himself was the source of it,
对此我只能想到一个解释
and I could only think of one way
便是他接触过死鱼
in which he would have come into contact with a dead fish.
他游泳一定很棒
He must be quite a strong swimmer
这么短的时间内能游那么远
because he had very little time.
当我看到储藏室里的绳子的时候
My theory was confirmed
便知道我的猜测是对的
when I saw a piece of wet rope in the boxroom.
接着他回到房♥子以后
Then after he'd got back into the house,
他换上了另一套西装
he put on his other suit,
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表