I'm saying there are three people who all look very similar.
其中一个死了 还有一个...
One of them is dead, and another...
可能有危险
may be in great danger.
赛吉维克女士碰巧扔掉了这个
Lady Sedgwick happened to drop this.
你说她戴错了别人的帽子
You said her hat was wrong?
我还没想明白 但这件事让我想起了
I can't quite work it out but it does remind me
罗伊斯顿夫人在圣玛丽米德的邮局里说的话
of Mrs Royston in the post office back in St Mary Mead.
如果罗伊斯顿夫人看到别的女人
If Mrs Royston saw another woman
穿着她喜欢的外套或者裙子
wearing a coat or a skirt that she liked,
她总会说 "我上周买♥♥了一件一样的"
she'd always say, "I bought one like that just last week."
然后她就会急匆匆地去买♥♥那件外套或裙子
Then she'd rush out to buy the coat or the skirt,
而不是让人知道她在模仿他人的衣着
rather than let anyone know she was copying.
她总是想让别人认为她是第一个买♥♥的
She always wanted everyone to think she thought of it first.
我明白了
Oh. I see.
真的吗 我真是太高兴了
You do? I'm so glad.
因为 正因为如此帽子才不太对劲
Because, you see, that's what's wrong with the hat.
在帽子下面 她的头发是乱的
Underneath, her hair was messy.
有案件要发生了
Something's going to happen
它看起来就像发生在可怜的提丽被杀之后
it's going to seem as if it came after poor Tilly's death
但是事实上...它是先发生的
but really...it came first.
# 总有一天他会来 #
Some day he'll come along
# 我的爱人 #
The man I love
# 他高大而强壮 #
And he'll be big and strong
# 我的爱人 #
The man I love
# 当他来到我面前时 #
And when he comes my way
# 我会尽全力留住他 #
I'll do my best to make him stay
# 他会望着我微笑 #
He'll look at me and smile
# 我会明白 #
I'll understand
# 不久之后 #
And in a little while
# 他会拉起我的手 #
He'll take my hand
# 虽然这很可笑 #
And though it seems absurd...
你知道死者在这里打算见谁吗
Do you know if the deceased was planning to meet anyone up?
- 缇丽 - 什么
- Tilly. - Sorry?
她叫缇丽
Her name was Tilly.
而且她并没有说她要在这里见谁
And, no, she didn't say she was expecting anyone.
或许是一位绅士朋友
A gentleman friend, maybe?
如果提丽要出去约会
If Tilly had planned to step out,
她一定会擦上口红的
she would've been wearing lipstick.
你怎么知道她没有
How do you know that she wasn't?
你已经来过这里了吗
Have you been up here already?
不需要 她吸过的香烟
Didn't need to. Her cigarette.
没有口红印
No lipstick marks.
你真聪明 能注意到这个
That's clever of you to notice that.
我是个女佣 但这不代表我愚蠢
Well, just because I wear a pinny don't mean I'm stupid.
不是的 这个...
No. Well...
是别人告诉我的
that's me told.
你会明白为什么她喜欢呆在上面
You can see why she loved it up here.
看看这片风景
Look at that view.
- 你不准备看看吗 - 我已经看过了
- Well, aren't you gonna look? - I've seen it already.
我真搞不懂你
I don't understand you.
你不可能比我大多少 但是...
You can't be that much older than me and yet...
你表现得已经像个老人了
and yet you act like you're an old man.
这是一场艰难的战争
It's been a difficult war.
我见到过像你这样的人
I've seen that look before.
我以为我们在为更好的世界奋斗
I thought we were fighting for a better world.
然而当我们回来的时候
When we come back...
什么都没有改变
nothing had changed.
我妹妹在军需处工作过
My sister worked in munitions.
"就是这样" 她说 "女性平等"
"This is it," she said. "Equality for women."
然后战争结束了 我却在这里当女佣
And then the war ends and here I am in service.
但即使是伦敦 从这里看也格外美丽
But even London looks beautiful from up here.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 确实是
Yeah, it does.
# 他会建栋小房♥子 #
He'll build a little home
# 只为我俩而建 #
Just meant for two
# 从此我不再流浪 #
From which I'll never roam
# 谁会呢 你会吗 #
Who would? Would you?
# 最重要的是 #
And so all else above
# 我一直在等待 #
I'm waiting for...
# 那个 #
The man...
# 我爱 #
I...
# 的人 #
Love
- 晚上好 - 晚上好 亲爱的
- Good evening. - Good evening, dear.
你们没有去今晚在阿尔伯特音乐厅的音乐会吗
You're not for the concert tonight,at the Albert Hall?
没有 亲爱的 我们今晚就呆在这里了
Oh, no, dear. We're staying in tonight.
爵士乐是如此不敬畏神的音乐
Jazz is such ungodly music
"愚昧人心里说没有上帝"
and "The fool says in his heart, There is no God."
诗篇一章四十节
Psalms 1.41 .
那个普通的女孩怎么了 是软骨病吗
What is it that's wrong with the plain girl? Rickets?
我觉得是小儿麻痹症
Polio, I believe.
能看出他们关系很好
You can see they're quite devoted to each other.
"贫苦人不会永远被遗忘
"But the needy will not always be forgotten,
痛苦人的希望不会永远破灭"
nor the hopes of the afflicted ever perish."
诗篇第九章十八小节
Psalms 9.1 8.
你引用了很有意思的一段经♥文♥
What very interesting quotations you employ,
卡农·佩尼神父
Canon Pennyfather.
晚上好 马普尔小姐
Good evening, Miss Marple.
你看到我的哥哥了吗
Have you, by any chance, seen my brother?
很抱歉没有
I'm sorry
杰克
Jack.
没错
That's right.
也许他去音乐会了
Maybe he's at the concert.
不会的 乔尔和我都不是爵士乐迷
Oh, no. Neither Joel nor I are fond of jazz.
享受你的晚餐吧
Well, enjoy your soup.
你是哪里的教士
Where are you Canon of?
- 伊利 小姐... - 真的吗
- Ely, Miss... - Really?
真的吗 约克大主教是我家的一个老朋友
Why, the Archbishop of York is an old, old friend of family.
他工作做得很好 不是吗
He runs his province so well, don't you think?
是太棒了 小姐...
Oh, magnificently, Miss...
怎么了
Really?
亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
你弟弟之前来找过你
Your brother was looking for you just a moment ago.
他往那个方向去了
He went that way.
谢谢 哈兹女士
Thank you, Lady Hazy.
希望不会再
Well, let's hope that we don't
发生昨晚那种刺♥激♥了
have a repeat of last night's excitement.
对于今晚的停电
Once again, so many apologies,
女士们先生们 我再次表示抱歉
ladies and gentlemen, for the loss of light.
我一定带着敦刻尔克精神...
I'm sure, with a little Dunkirk spirit...
即"面对困难永不言败"
餐厅里的劣质灯泡到底怎么回事
What's with the dicky lights in the dining room?
别的地方灯泡都很好
They're A-OK everywhere else.
天啊 我们好像和卡农·佩尼神父走差了
Oh, dear. We seem to have lost Canon Pennyfather.
看看这雾 简
Look at that fog, Jane.
我很庆幸没有在这样的晚上呆在外面
I'm glad I'm not outside on a night like this.
快看 连贝丝·塞吉维克都遗弃了她的车
Oh, look. Even Bess Sedgwick has abandoned her car.
她走得真快
And she's beaten land speed records.
那儿有个狙击手
There's a sniper!
小心
Watch out!
让开
Get out of the way!
小心点
Be careful!
大家快去帮忙
Somebody do something!
在二层
First floor!
这边
This one!
锁住了 撞开它
It's locked. Break it down!
加把劲
Come on!
发什么疯...
What craziness...?
- 够了 - 我看到他了
- That is enough! - I see him.
我看到他了
I see him.
人在哪儿
Where is he?
这里没有
Nothing here.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表