It will be all of us.
我认为那件事是入室抢劫
Well, I'm going to say It was a burglary.
他们会相信的
Well, they'll accept that.
上次我们告诉他们是杰科干的
Last time we just told them it was Jacko
他们立刻就接受了
and they accepted that straight away.
反正他们又不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I don't think we're dealing with Sherlock Holmes here.
我不想你们谈这个
I will not have this talk!
是 先生
Yes, sir.
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
- 对不起 爸爸 - 对不起 爸爸
- Sorry, Daddy. - Sorry, Daddy.
希望你原谅我们
If you'll excuse us.
阿盖尔夫人给她的孩子留了什么财产吗
Did Mrs Argyle leave any of her fortune to her children?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你这个老太太 看起来很和蔼
You old ladies, you look so benign,
但是你的脑子在不停地转啊转
and yet your brain goes ticktock, ticktock,
查看报纸上报道的最近发生的谋杀案
pouring over the latest murders in the newspapers
寻找动机
looking for motives.
人一生也就那么几个乐趣
Well, one has few pleasures left in life.
为了她的孩子 瑞秋把她的所有财产
Rachel left all her fortune in trust
都委托人代管了 由鲍比监管
for her children, administered by Bobby.
他们都很富有
They are all wealthy,
只要有他的允许 他们随时都可以动用那笔钱
and can dip into the trust with his permission at any time.
但是 那时起瑞秋对杰科就不那么慷慨了
But at that time, Rachel had stopped being generous to Jacko.
他把钱都花在了一些非法的事情上
He had wasted so much on illegal schemes.
他的事我们也只知道一点
We don't know half of what he got up to.
我们连他结婚了都不知道
We didn't know he was married.
杰科结婚了?
Jacko was married?
是的
Oh, yes.
她在瑞秋的葬礼那天突然出现了
She turned up out of the blue on the day of Rachel's funeral
什么事
Yes?
你好
Hello.
什么事
Yes?
我是莫伦
I'm Maureen.
你好 莫伦
Hello, Maureen.
我是杰科的妻子
Yeah. Jacko's wife.
不可能
No!
杰科还没有结婚
Jacko's not married.
我妈妈说 他犯了谋杀罪
My mum said what, with him committing murder and that,
我应该来这里让你们见我
I should come up to the big house and you'd see me right.
什么事啊 柯尔丝顿
What is it, Kirsten?
- 杰科有一个妻子 - 说谎
- Jacko's got a wife. - Lies!
既然杰科即将被认为是有罪的
Now that Jacko's going to be found guilty and all,
我想我应该来见你 阿盖尔先生
I thought I'd come for you to see me right, Mr Argyle.
- 谎话连篇 - 安静点 柯尔丝顿
- Lies and wickedness. - Be quiet, Kirsten.
说他有罪还早了点 你认为呢
It's a bit early to say if he's going to be found guilty, don't you think?
但他确实有那些钱 先生
He did have the money, sir.
她说的对 马普尔小姐
And she was right, Miss Marple.
在他身上发现的确找到了一些钱
He was found with some of the money on him.
序列号♥完全一致
The exact same serial numbers.
杰科一定脱不了干系
Jacko was responsible.
我肯定
I'm certain.
一直是个不道德的孩子
Always a wicked boy.
她的鬼魂回来找我
Her ghost comes back to haunt me.
瑞秋又一次带走了任何幸福的机会
Once again, Rachel takes away any chance of happiness.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你看到了 今晚大家都在互相怀疑对方
You saw how suspicious everyone was of each other tonight.
是的 但是
Yes, but...
我是说 如果不是杰科干的
I mean, if Jacko wasn't guilty,
那么警♥察♥很快会发现是谁干的
then the police will soon discover who is.
两年以后吗 他们不会发现任何有用的东西
Two years on? They won't find anything they can use.
当警♥察♥重新开始调查
And when the police reopen the investigation,
外界都会开始怀疑这个家里的人
the whole world will be suspicious of this family.
打搅了 鲍比
Excuse me, Bobby.
你看到格温达了吗
Have you seen Gwenda?
没有人认为杰科是无辜的
No-one thought Jacko was innocent, you know.
是的
No.
与其他人不同 他确实是我的亲兄弟
Unlike everyone else, he actually was my flesh and blood.
即使我也认为他有罪
And even I didn't think that.
这真是一个枯燥无味的案子
It was such a cut-and-dried case.
他一直都是个谎话连篇的人
And he was always such a terrible liar.
如果你反对他 他就会打你
And violent, if you went against him.
你会不会认为
Do you think um...
卡加利博士弄错了呢
..Dr Calgary is mistaken?
在我弟弟被处死的...
The day before my brother was...
前一天
was executed,
赫丝和我去监狱看他了
Hes and I visited him in prison.
是时候说再见了 赫丝
It's time to say goodbye, Hes.
不
No!
不 别说再见 杰科
No, don't say goodbye, Jacko!
不 我知道不是你干的 杰科
No, because I know you didn't do it, Jacko!
放开我
Get off me!
走吧 拜托 走吧
Come on, please. Come on.
放开我
Get off me!
我会...
I've um...
我会确保你妻子得到很好的照顾
I've made sure that wife of yours is provided for.
我应该多学学你 对吗 鲍伯
I should have been more like you, shouldn't I, Bob?
他们总那样跟我说
That's what they told me all my life.
"一对双胞胎怎么这么不一样"
"How could twins be so different?"
没有...
There's no...
没有上诉的可能了 对吗
..no chance of an appeal, is there?
是那些钱害了你 杰克
It's the money you had that hangs you, Jack.
也许这是我做过最好的事
Maybe this is the best thing I've ever done.
这句话在我脑海里盘旋了两年
It's gone round and round in my head for two years.
现在又...
And now...
我想我知道他是什么意思
I think I know what he meant.
我想他知道 谁是真正的凶手
I think he knew...who the real killer was.
他是在保护他们
And he was protecting them.
他准备为他们死
He was prepared to die for them.
太可笑了 我们应该在房♥子里过夜
This is ridiculous. We should have stayed up at the house.
我们在这里更好
We're better here.
这样你就能把我也杀了吗
What, so you can murder me as well?
脱掉这些湿衣服吧
Let's get you out of these wet things.
你的心是块寒冰 玛丽
You have ice in your heart, Mary.
你有能力杀人 我一直都知道
You're capable of murder, I've always known that about you.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
特别是 杀她
Especially - the murder of her.
我爱我妈妈
I loved my mother.
明天警♥察♥到的时候
When the police arrive tomorrow,
你最好编好你的故事 小姑娘
you'd better get your story straight, my girl
要记得你第一次告诉警♥察♥们的话
Just remember exactly what you told them the first time.
其实
Actually um...
雷欧和我在考虑推迟婚礼 马普尔小姐
..Leo and I are thinking of postponing the wedding, Miss Marple.
很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, dear.
两个小时前 我还很开心
Two hours ago, I was happy.
我很开心你能来
I was so happy that you'd arrived,
很开心加入这个家
happy to be part of a family,
很开心找到他
happy to have found him.
但我不会让这些让人把他夺走的
And I won't have it taken away from me.
不会的
I won't!
有什么能帮忙的吗 格温达
Is there anything I can do, Gwenda?
有 离开
Yes, leave.
这个忙你能帮
That's what you can do.
我想...
I think um...
我只是需要自己呆一会
I just need to be on my own for a while.
我们可以早饭时再谈
We can talk at breakfast.
抱歉 是你
I'm sorry. It's you.
对
Yes, er...
这个天气横渡貌似很困难
Crossing seemed rather difficult in this weather.
事实上 这样横渡很危险
The truth is, it's a dangerous crossing.
确实
Indeed.
确实 没错
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表