剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
如果我们想赢回披萨
Now, we got to get our act together
就必须齐心协力
if we want to win that pizza!
还不是因为你每个球都投不进吗
You're the one who's been missing every shot.
这么说全都怪我了
Oh, okay, so that's what it is!
难道我说错了吗
Well, if the shoe fits.
嘿 你们两个呆瓜
Charles: Hey, you knuckleheads!
什么
Hmm? What?
谁...是谁在说话
Who -- Who said that?
在这里呢 笨蛋
Down here, ya chumps!
什么
What?
是巴克利
Barkley?
哟 你们打得可真差劲
Yo, you guys are terrible!
什么 - 我的天
Wha-- -Oh, geez!
你们刚才听见了对吗
Um, you guys heard that, right?
不会是我幻听了吧
I'm not going crazy?
我这张照片拍的很不错吧
Pretty good photo of me, right?
什么
Wha--
巴...巴...巴
Ba-- Ba-- Ba--
真的是他 查尔斯巴克利
It's him! Charles Barkley!
[ Twinkle! ]
没错
That's right!
那我就接着说了 你们打得真是烂透了
Now, as I was saying, you guys are terrible.
你们好意思说这叫球队
Y'all call yourselves a team?
噢 是的 巴...巴克利先生
Um, yes, sir, uh, Sir Mr. Barkley!
你们想打赢比赛是吗
Ha! And you guys want to win?
好吧 想赢可没那么简单
Well, winning ain't easy. -Huh?
[ Zing! ]
必须要有一定的绝妙计划
It takes a certain savoir faire.
你以为重要的是怎么拿球或者怎么投篮
And it's not about how you hold the ball or how you throw.
那当然很重要 但是最重要秘诀是球鞋
Nah. That stuff's important, but the secret is the shoes!
[ Record scratches ]
我开玩笑的
Oh, just kidding.
其实秘诀是团队配合
The secret is teamwork.
团队合作 听上去太老套了
Uh, teamwork? That sounds kind of lame.
不如跟我顶嘴
Don't talk back, now.
听好 我不是要你们手牵手
Listen, you don't have to hold hands
唱歌♥或者别的什么的
or sing "Kumbaya" or whatever.
但你们是一个团队
But you guys are a team.
做不到同心协力就别想赢球
And you ain't gonna win until you act like one.
兄弟们 查尔斯说得对
Ha! Ha! -Bros, Charles is right!
我们之间从来不传球 也不配合
We haven't been sharing the ball or playing together.
再这样下去 我们就别想吃到披萨了
And it's gonna cost us a fresh and zesty 'za.
有披萨 那你们更要赢下比赛了
Pizza? Aw, now you got to win.
快上场去打败那些傻瓜
Get in there and crush those knuckleheads!
好 我们走
Whoo-hoo! Yeah! -Aw, yeah, let's go!
真的太感谢你了 查尔斯
Thank you for everything, Charles. Huh?
[ Wind whistling ]
打败他们
Crush them!
啊噢 我真的想去洗手间了
Whoops, actually got to go to the bathroom!
[ Dramatic music playing ]
♪♪
那几个败者来了
[ Crowd booing ] You guys are losers!
你们三个总算上完厕所了
All done with your potty break, huh?
准备好让我们好好收拾你们了吧
Ready to keep getting your butts handed to you?
你休想
No butts.
我们要让你心甘情愿地送上披萨
The only thing that'll be handed to us is that pizza.
小毛孩上厕所的时候 想出计策了
So, babies picked up some tricks at the potty.
怎么 要我送贴纸给你们吗
What, do you want a sticker?
好啊 太好了
Ooh, that'd be ni-- Oh.
别在那耍嘴皮子了 让我们继续吧
Enough with the trash talk. Let's play!
♪♪
休想过去 小屁孩
Just try and get past me, kid.
大大 大大 传过来
Grizz! Grizz! Bro!
接招 穿裆过球
Hmph. And nutmeg!
什么
Aw, what!
哇哦
Whoa! [ Grunts ]
♪♪
喔 天哪
Oh, man. -Oh, snap.
好球 小兄弟
Cool shot, little bro!
打得好 老弟
Yeah, man!
纯粹是运气
Hmph Eh, dumb luck.
嘿 小条纹 好好看我的动作
Hey, shrimp, watch these moves.
Ha, ha, ha.
怎么了小屁孩 你倒是过来抢啊
What's the matter, kid? Come on, just take it.
怎么回事 不
Huh? Wha-- no!
[ Grunts ]
巴克利投球
And Barkley!
好样的
Oh, yeah!
全体注意防守
[ Grunts ] Play defense, yo!
Whoa!
♪♪
Ah!
我真的投进了
Oh, I actually did it!
Huh?
♪♪
[ Swish ]
哇哦
Whoa.
伙计们 我们领先了
Guys! We're ahead!
只要再进一个就赢了
And we only need one more to win!
你们别做梦了
Kit: Like that's gonna happen.
真是没用 看来什么都得靠我
Got to do everything myself around here.
Aah!
Huh, huh, huh!
傻了吧
Ha-ha! Suckers!
[ Grunts ]
♪♪
我从来没有这样做过
Aah! I've never done that before!
什么...她也能摸到篮网
Wha-- She can touch the net, too?
喔 糟糕
Oh! -Oh, dang!
[ Cheering ]
天哪 现在打成平手了
Oh, man, it's tied!
好吧 兄弟们 就是现在
All right, boys, this is it.
成败就看这一球了
This one's for all the beans.
作战策略是什么
Do we have a game plan?
这个嘛...
Well, um...
你有主意嘛 老弟
Huh? You have an idea, bro?
♪♪
[ Cheering ]
♪♪
[ Grunts ]
♪♪
我看不见了
Aah, I can't see!
喂 喂
Hey, hey!
准备好了 兄弟
Ready, bro!
当然 我上了
Aw, yeah, it's on!
♪♪
Huh!
♪♪
Ha!
[ All gasp ]
♪♪
[ Screams ]
[ Grunts ]
[ Cheering ]
太棒了 大大
Yeah, Grizz!
好极了
Yes! [ Screams ]
我们来接住你 大大
We got ya, Grizz.
谢谢 伙计们
Phew. Thanks, guys!
不敢相信我们竟然做到了...等等怎么了
I can't believe we did -- Wait, what?
我们这到底是怎么了
What are we doing right now?
我突然感觉自己强壮了很多
I feel somehow stronger!
我们居然堆成了一座巨塔 或者说 叠叠熊
It's like some kind of bear pile or stack!
天啊 真是太帅了
Dang. That was so cool.
好吧 熊熊们 你们赢得光明正大
All right, bears. You guys won fair and square.
我们布衣帮虽然争强好胜
We might be scrappy,
但是我们从不食言
but the Ragtag Gang never breaks a promise.
这个披萨是你们的了
The pie is yours.
[ Sizzling ]
说真的 这个披萨也太大了
Hmm. You know, it is a pretty big pizza.
也不知道我们几个能不能吃完
I dunno if we can eat it all by ourselves.
♪♪
Grizzly: Nom, nom, nom, nom.
太好吃了
Mmm, so good.
其实 你们应该经常叠在一起
You know, you guys ought to be stacked all the time.
这个挺有个性的
It's a fly look.
对 你们是个优秀团队
Yeah, you guys make a great team.
因为名♥师♥出高徒嘛
Well, we learned from the best.
[ Ting! ]
[ All sigh ]
所以 你们给我留了披萨吗
So how 'bout a slice for ol' Chuck?
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表