剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 看吧
Ready? Ta-da!
小兄弟
[ Gasps ] Little bro!
我们这就救你出去
Aah! We'll get you out of there!
大大 不行 拉夫那家伙太危险了
Grizz, no! Ralph -- H-He's too dangerous.
等白熊出来 你就会后悔的
Ice Bear will get free, and you'll be sorry.
黑♥手♥党♥是吧 小不点 你来这里
Wise guy, huh? Yo, Tiny! Come here!
我吗 尊敬的陛下
Me, Your Majesty?
待在这 确保他不会跑出来
Stay here and make sure he doesn't get away,
不许耍花招 不然那些熊熊就死定了
and no funny business, or it's bad news for the bears.
交给你了 别让我难堪 好好干
I'm counting on you! Don't embarrass me! Just do it!
好吧 那你要对我们做什么
Okay, what are you gonna do with us?
别担心 我给你们找了个更好的差事
Don't worry. I've got an even better job for you guys.
过来
Come! [ Both grunt ]
记好了... 别耍花招
And remember -- No funny business.
好的 坚守岗位
Uh, right. G-Guard duty.
明白 我可以的
Got it. I can do this.
不就是当个警卫吗 对吧 伙计
Just a little fun guarding time, right, buddy?
别这样看着我
Oh, don't look at me like that!
我很抱歉 行吗
I'm sorry, okay?!
那你想让我怎么做
W-What do you want me to do about it?
你也听见拉夫说了"别耍花招"
You heard Ralph -- No funny business.
我感觉自己被困住了
Ah! I feel like I'm trapped,
我被困在这座刺骨又恐怖的监狱之中
like I'm encased in this cold prison of fear!
我无法与拉夫抗衡 我实在是太软弱了
I can't stand up to Ralph. I'm just too...noodle-y.
就算我想救你出来 我也不知道该怎么做
And even if I wanted to get out, I don't know how.
想想吧 查理 好好想想
Think, Charlie. Think.
Huh?
有办法了
That's it!
别担心 我这就把你救出来
Don't worry. I'll get you out of there
然后立刻痛揍拉夫一顿
and kicking Ralph's patoot in no time.
♪♪
Whoa! Whoa!
[ Grizzly humming ]
再来一支舞 加点动作进去
[ Chuckles ] Another dance. Mix it up.
快一点
Faster. Ow!
[ Laughs ]
可怜鬼 继续跳
Pathetic. Keep dancing.
乡巴佬 我的脚都笑酸了
Peasant, my feet are getting sore from laughing.
给我按♥摩♥按♥摩♥
Massage my bunions!
好的 拉夫 - 你说什么
Yes, Ralph. Excuse me?
好的 拉夫国王
Yes, King Ralph.
这样好听多了
That's better.
你怎么回事 用乳液啊 蠢货
What are you doing?! Use the lotions, you fool!
我快要饿死死了
Ugh, I'm gonna be sick.
[ Groaning ]
老天 我不行了 我看不下去了
Oh, man! I can't! I can't see this!
[ Grunts ]
♪♪
兄弟 你逃出来了
Bro, you escaped!
兄弟 你来救我们了
Huh? Brother! You came to rescue us!
你就不能在监狱里乖乖待着吗
Couldn't just chill in prison, could you?
违抗君主的命令可是叛国之罪
Disobeying the king's orders is treason.
白熊要废除拉夫
Ice Bear will dethrone Ralph.
是吗
Is that so?
那你就来试试吧
Then come up here and do it.
你和白熊 一对一
You and Ice Bear, one-on-one.
[ Gasps ]
[ Laughs ]
我真不敢相信你这么容易上当
I can't believe you fell for it!
老天 太精彩了
Oh, man! This is too good!
你真以为你能骗得了我吗 查理
Ahh! Did you really think you could double-cross me, Charles?
[ Gasps ]
我不知道哪种更烂...
I don't know what's lamer --
你选择了这些熊熊 而不是我
that you'd choose these bears over me
还是你以为你能成功
or that you thought you'd succeed.
我真不知道能指望你些什么
I don't know what I expected from such a weak,
你这个懦夫 蠢货 一是无成的东西
not-chill, noodle-y chump like you.
也难怪你会和这么一群蠢货一起玩
But how can I blame you when you're hanging around
我也不怪你了
with doofs like these?
比如这家伙
This guy, for example.
你觉得他超酷 但其实他蠢爆了
You think he's so cool, but he's just a big fool!
[ Chuckles ]
硬汉先生觉得自己超级厉害
Mr. Tough Guy here thinks he's all tough
就因为他那些雕虫小技
'cause he's got some slick moves.
哈 他连那张小网都无法挣脱
Ha! He can't even get out of a little net!
得了吧
[ Chuckles ] And come on.
这家伙还需要我说什么吗
Do I even need to say anything here?
是吧 我想 和这些熊熊做朋友
[ Chuckles ] Yeah, I guess with friends like these,
你除了当个蠢货还能干嘛呢
I can't expect you to be anything but a dingle.
至少他们都是我的朋友 不像你
At least they are my friends, unlike you!
你是时候离开了 拉夫
It is time for you to leave, Ralph.
是吗 那你们谁能赶我走呢 小子
Is that so? And who's gonna make me, Tiny?
我来
I am.
所以你想当个蠢货吗
Oh. So, you want to be a nerd then, eh?
再见了 查理
Goodbye, Charlie.
给我回来
Ooh! [ Growls ] Come back here!
Whoa.
Hiya! Yaa!
吃我一剑
Take this!
你别动
[ Yelps ] Stay still!
别躲啊
Whoo! Stop moving!
Aah! [ Chuckling ]
Aah!
向国王致敬吧
[ Chuckles ] Hail to the king.
我的眼睛 好痛啊
Aah! Oh! My eyes! It burns!
Whoa!
[ Rumbling ]
Huh?
Hmm?
拉夫 是时候说再见
[ Clears throat ] Ralph, it's time to say "goodbye."
动手吧
Do it.
♪♪
不 说真的 再见 你走吧
No, seriously, goodbye. Please leave.
行吧 反正我也不想和你们这帮蠢货一起玩
Fine. I didn't want to hang out with you nerds anyway.
[ Grumbling ]
蠢货们
Nerds!
♪♪
查理 刚刚太精彩了
Charlie, that was amazing!
真没想过你能这么英勇
I didn't know you had it in you.
你真勇敢
You were so brave!
行了 伙计们 区区小事何足挂齿
Oh, stop, fellas. It was nothing.
Huh? [ Chuckles ]
我是故意的
I meant to do that.
你没事吧 伙计
You all right, buddy?
白熊摔在了尖尖的东西上
Ice Bear fell on tiny sharp thing.
喔 是冰山之王的皇冠
Oh, the king- of-the-mountain crown.
是时候归还给真正的国王了
Huh. I think it's time for the return of the rightful king.
完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
谁才是真正的冰山之王呢
Oh, w-who's the rightful king of the mountain?
我想我应该还没准备好去见他呢
I don't think I'm dressed right to meet him.
跪下
Kneel.
为了维护正义 勇气 友谊
For standing up for justice, bravery, and friendship,
还有我们...洞穴里的熊熊们
the peoples of, uh, uh, our cave
特此授予查理 冰山之王的皇冠
hereby crown Charlie king of the mountain.
万岁
Hip-hip! All: Hooray!
好棒 我是冰山之...
Wow! I'm the king of the mountai--
Aah! Ugh.
向国王致敬
Hail to the king. [ Fanfare plays ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表