剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba
# 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
# 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 #
A wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们同在 #
Yeah, we'll be there
# 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 转过街角 我们同在 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 跳出树丛 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 带着大大的熊笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们同在 #
We'll be there
鸽子
[ Italian music playing ]
[ Pigeon coos ]
噢 太美味了
Grizzly: Ah, so tasty.
五星好评
Five stars fo' sho'.
噢 我们吃了好多意大利面
Panda: Oh, man, we ate so much spaghetti.
白熊变成意面熊
Ice Bear: Ice Bear. [ Belches ] Pasta Bear.
我等不及要回家
Ah, I can't wait to chomp down
吃掉这些打包的菜了
on those leftovers when we get home.
打包的菜
Leftovers?
大大 你知道那是家自助餐厅对吧
Grizz, you know that was a buffet, right?
它不是写着“ 想吃什么随便拿 ”
Well, it said, "All you can eat."
所以我就拿了所有我能吃的 - 好吧
So I took all I could eat! Okay.
今天天气可真好
Man, what a beautiful day!
阳光明媚 鸟语花香
The sun shining, the birds are chirping...
噢 你猜怎么着
Huh? Oh! Aww, heck, y'know what?
[ Grunting ]
等不及回家了 我现在就饿了
Forget about home -- I'm hungry right now.
但... 但是 大大 我们刚刚才吃完
But -- But, Grizz, we -- we just ate.
我知道 - 好吧
I know. Okay.
那 我们待会联♥系♥
Well, catch you later then.
好的 再会
Okay, see ya!
♪♪
哦 太棒了
[ Chuckling ] Oh, yeah.
Mmm. Mmm! [ Slurps ]
啊 快走开
Man: Ack! Shoo! Get away!
Huh?
这是我的三明治
It's my sandwich! [ Pigeon coos ]
走开 你这长翅膀的老鼠
Scram, you rat with wings! [ Scoffs ]
[ Pigeon coos sadly ]
[ Slurp! ]
没必要这么粗鲁吧
Well, that kind of rudeness is uncalled for.
嘿 小家伙 我的午饭分你
Hey, li'l buddy, I'll share my lunch!
过来 咕~咕~
C'mon -- coo! Coo!
没错 就这样 快过来
Yeah~, that's it! Come on over.
给 虽然不是面包 但也是高碳水
Here -- it's not bread, but it's still a carb.
[ Pigeon cooing ar] [ Chuckles ]
噢 吃得真香
Aww! Look at you go!
谁能对这么可爱的脸那么刻薄呢
Ohh, who could ever be mean to such a cute face?
这里还有很多呢 朋友
Ahh, there's plenty more where that came from, friend!
哇噢
Whoa! [ Chuckles ]
你腿上长了个小包
Hey, ya got a li'l nub leg there, huh?
那我就叫你...小包
I'll call you...Nub.
包包...呃...
Nubsy...uh...
喔 叫布兰达
Oh. Brenda!
[ Chuckles ]
布兰达 你吃得脸上都是酱汁
Oh, Brenda! You got some sauce on ya.
擦掉了
There. [ Coos ]
真是天使般的悦耳歌♥喉
Ahh, the dulcet tones of an angel.
Huh?
你的朋友们
Oh! Friends! [ Chuckles nervously ]
大家一起来分享吧
Welp, the more, the merrier!
这些给你们
Some for you... [ Pigeons slurping ]
给你的
...and you. [ Pigeon slurping ]
肉丸也分享给你们
Meatballs for everybody!
Ahhh! Mmm.
Mmm. Mmm! [ Both slurping ]
真好吃
[ Chuckles ] Mmm, so good!
嘿 你
[ Gasps ] Hey, you!
你正在干什么
Whaddya think you're doing?!
你不长眼睛吗 大熊 禁止喂食鸽子
Can't you read, ursine?! No feeding the pigeons!
它们是有害动物
They're pests.
我想不是你看到的那样
Uh, it's not what it looks like.
我... 我没有投喂它们
I-I wasn't feeding them.
Uh --
我们只是一起玩而已
[ Muffled ] We were just hanging out. [ Chuckles ]
Hmm.
[ Dramatic music plays ]
好吧 那你们继续好了
Welp, carry on then...
真是一只奇怪的熊
you strange bear.
Phew!
人们是怎么回事 什么破规矩
Man, what is wrong with people? What a dumb rule.
你们才不是害鸟 你们是朋友
You're not pests, you're friends!
我保证一定会好好照顾你们的
And I promise I'ma stick by you no matter what.
我们走 美好的一天才刚开始
Now c'mon! Our day is just getting started.
一起来参加鸽子派对吧
Pigeon party fo' sho'!
[ Upbeat music plays ] Yo...
真幸运我认识了你们
I'm so glad I met you guys.
你们是我最好的朋友
You're my best friends.
♪♪
# 时钟不停转 我们相依 我们相依 #
♪ As the days go by, I count on my, count on my ♪
# 让我向你诉说我最棒的朋友们 #
♪ Let me tell you 'bout my best friends ♪
# 喔 我最好的朋友们 #
♪ On my best friends
# 你们是我最棒的朋友 #
♪ You're my best friends
# 最要好的朋友 #
[ Rapping ] ♪ Best friends
# 你永远不知我们在哪相遇 #
♪ You never know where they come from ♪
# 面包屑让我们走到一起 #
♪ These friends you find with a trail of bread crumbs ♪
# 朋友情同手足 让我珍惜 #
♪ These days, a good friend is hard to find ♪
# 想要早点相遇 如果曾学会飞行 #
♪ I would have found you sooner if I learned to fly ♪
# 其他的鸟都会对我置之不理 #
♪ Other birds peck the bread that I leave behind ♪
# 只有你愿意和我分享秘密 #
♪ Spaghetti is the way that I caught your eye ♪
# 在天空翱翔 在地面奔跑 #
♪ You reach me from the air, I reach you on the ground ♪
# 无论多远的距离 我也一定会找到你 #
♪ As long as there are statues, I can find you around ♪
# 时钟不停转 我们相依 我们相依 #
♪ As the days go by, I count on my, count on my ♪
# 让我向你诉说我最棒的朋友们 #
♪ Let me tell you 'bout my best friends ♪
# 喔 我最棒的朋友们 #
♪ On my best friends
# 你们是我最棒的朋友 #
♪ You're my best friends
# 时钟不停转 我们相依 我们相依 #
♪ As the days go by, I count on my, count on my ♪
# 让我向你诉说我最棒的朋友们 #
♪ Let me tell you 'bout my best friends ♪
# 喔 我最棒的朋友们 #
♪ On my best friends
# 你们是我最棒的朋友 #
[ Echoing ] ♪ You're my best friends
# 最棒的朋友 #
♪ Best friends
[ Electronic breakdown ]
# 我们虽然语言不通 #
[ Rapping ] ♪ We don't speak the same language ♪
# 但是心有灵犀 #
♪ But it's easy to see
# 这不正是所谓朋友的情义 #
♪ That we're the best friends that friends can be ♪
# 人们都说最好的事情是自♥由♥生活 #
♪ Some say the best things in life are free ♪
# 而我却说最好的事情是与鸟儿相伴 #
♪ I say the best things come with two wings and a beak ♪
# 时钟不停转 我们相依 我们相依 #
♪ As the days go by, I count on my, count on my ♪
# 让我向你诉说我最棒的朋友们 #
♪ Let me tell you 'bout my best friends ♪
# 喔 我最棒的朋友们 #
♪ On my best friends
# 你们是我最棒的朋友们 #
♪ You're my best friends
# 时钟不停转 我们相依 我们相依 #
♪ As the days go by, I count on my, count on my ♪
# 让我想你诉说我的朋友们 #
♪ Let me tell you 'bout my best friends ♪
# 喔 我最棒的朋友们 #
♪ On my best friends
这是 克雷格 塔尼亚 史蒂沃 小南瓜 小袜子
This is Craig, Tanya, Steve-O, Pumpkin, Socks,
杰梅恩 当然还有布兰达
Jermaine, and of course... Brenda!
我和布兰达的关系最铁
Brenda and I go way back.
好吧... 呃 挺酷的 大大
That's, uh, that's cool, Grizz.
只要确保他们不会太吵闹就行 好吗
Just make sure they don't get too rowdy, okay?
白熊不会帮鸟儿打扫卫生
Ice Bear won't clean up after birds.
别担心 我能搞定
Ah, don't worry. I got it.
说起来
Oh, and get this --
我甚至开始能懂一些鸽子语了
I'm even starting to pick up some of their language.
[ Brenda cooing ]
噢 你是说你刚买♥♥了顶新帽子
Um, yeah. Oh, y-you just bought a new hat!
不是... 那是二手帽子吗
[ Cooing continues ] No. Uh, a used hat, then?
[ Cooing continues ] Hmm.
布兰达说想跟你单独聊聊
Brenda wants talk in private.
噢 布兰达
Oh, Brenda!
当然 当然可以 失陪了 兄弟们
Of course, of course -- pardon us, bros.
[ Humming ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表