剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
♪♪
有一次全垒踢
And it's outta here!
罂粟队再次得分 我的天呐
The Poppies score again! Kumbaya!
马上就是最后一局了 乡亲们
Wow! We are down to our last inning, folks,
常青藤队现在是进攻方
and the Ivies are up to kick.
真是一场势均力敌的比赛啊
This is gonna be a close game.
Huh!
哇哦 常青藤的又一次精彩击球
Whoa! Another great kick from the Ivies!
让我来 我来 - 这是一个高飞球
Mine! I got it! It's a fly ball!
就在那 正朝着二垒飞过去
It's up there! She's headed to second base!
Ugh!
喔 不好
Oh, no! [ Both gasp ]
暂停 暂停
Time-out! Time-out!
希望罂粟队的队员没大碍
Ow, ow! I hope that tiny Ranger is okay!
华♥莱♥士♥ 你还好吗 - 我没事
Wallace, you all right? I'm okay.
不过我的脚踝可能有点扭到了 - 等一下
But my ankle feels a bit wonky. Zhao: Hold up!
她上不了场的话 你们队人数就不够了
Without her, you won't have enough girls to keep playing.
虽然我很想公平地打败你们
And as much as I would rather beat you fair and square,
但赢家始终是赢家
a win is still a win.
不过太可惜了 你没有替补队员了
Hmm! It's just too bad you don't have more Poppy Rangers.
♪♪
不要伤心 姑娘们
Ah, don't be sad, girls.
明年再战也是可以的
There's always next year!
等等 大大
Huh. Wait! Grizz!
Huh?
我们有替补队员
I-I do have one more Poppy Ranger!
什么 在哪呢 - 就是你 大大
What? Where?! You, Grizz!
All: Huh?
什么
Wha...?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
对啊 你还记得吗
Yeah! Remember?
上次我们差点死在洞穴里的时候
You became an honorary member
你成为了我们的荣誉队员
when we almost died in that cave.
是喔 - 对啊
Oh, yeah! Right!
我甚至还有队徽呢
I even have my badge!
我去哪都戴着
I take it everywhere.
我们还有机会能赢
We can still win this thing!
等一下
[ All cheer ] Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute.
就算他是护林员一份子 但熊不能参加比赛吧
Even if he is a Ranger, there's no way a bear can play.
事实上 我们可以看看规则手册
Actually, let me consult the rule book.
[ Grunts ]
好吧 让我们看看
All right, let's see.
没错 看上去没有问题
Yep, looks like it's legit.
[ Charge plays ]
所有队员各就各位
And the players take their places!
罂粟队的明星球员登场 一只大棕熊
Stepping in for the Poppies' star player is...a grizzly bear!
加油 熊熊 - 对 加油 大大
Go, bear guy! Whoo, yeah! Go, Grizz!
比赛开始
Plaaaay ball!
嘿 大棕熊
Hey, Grizzly bear.
谁 我吗
Huh? Who, me?
我本来以为熊都忙着舔蜂蜜 没时间踢球呢
I thought bears were too busy licking honey to play kickball.
什么 这话说得有点过分了
What? Hey, not cool!
踢球了
And it's a hit!
等等 你别跑啊 你伤了我的心
Okay, wait! Don't run away! You hurt my feelings!
Oof! [ Thud! ]
Ha ha!
这一次跑得很轻松 不对 是两次
And that's an easy run -- nope, two runs --
常青藤得分
for the Ivies!
抱歉
Sorry!
没事的 大大
It's okay, Grizz!
你可以的 熊熊
You can do it, bear guy!
对 下次你肯定能接到
Yeah! You'll get it next time!
♪♪
我 我 我
Me, me, me! Whoa! Gah!
♪♪
我来 我来接
I got it! I got it!
Ha ha! [ Coughing ]
♪♪
我来
Got it! Gah-ow!
漂亮
Yeesh.
♪♪
[ Breathing heavily ]
[ Grunts ] Yah!
大大
Uhh! Grizz! [ Glass shatters ]
马上就是最后一局了 相亲们
Martinez: We're headed to the last inning, folks!
常青藤队目前领先一分 现在该罂粟队进攻了
The Ivies are up by a point. Poppies are now kicking.
我不敢相信我们又要输了
[ Sighs ] I can't believe we're gonna lose again.
真是斗得难解难分啊 是不是Wow. Pretty close game, huh?!
之前是
It was.
别灰心 姑娘们
Don't lose hope, girls.
接下来是全新的一局 还没有人出局呢
This is a brand-new inning with no outs.
一切都有可能 上场去干掉对面吧
Anything is possible, so let's get out there and win!
Hah!
Ahh!
[ Yawns ]
Eugh. [ Chuckles ]
没关系的 对吧 姑娘们
Well, this is fine. Right, girls?
[ All groan ]
下一位是罂粟队的新队员 查克
Martinez: Next up, the newest member of the Poppies, Chuck!
小身板的强力一击
Ohh! What a big kick for such a little Ranger!
安全 - 做得好 查克
Safe! Yeah, Chuck!
好了 接下来只要我们踢出一脚全垒
All right. Now we just need a home run
就能赢下比赛了 下一个你上 华莱...
and we can win this thing! You're up next, Walla--
[ Grunting tunefully ]
现在来到了第九局的最后一回合 已经有两人出局
Here we are in the bottom of the ninth with two outs!
这是罂粟队的最后一线希望
This is the Poppies' last chance to pull this one off.
她们能做到吗
Can they do it?
好了 大大 你可以的
Okay, Grizz, you got this!
投球
And the pitch! Huh!
Wah!
他简直差了十万八千里
Ho-ho! And he misses by a mile!
第一次投球结束
That's strike one!
[ All groaning ]
Ugh. Ugh. Oof.
Huh!
接下来是第二次投球
And that's strike two -- Waah!
没戏了 接下来是本场最后一次投球
This is it folks -- the final pitch of the game.
喔 别搞砸了 别搞砸了
Ohh. Don't screw up. Don't screw up!
别担心 大熊 马上就会结束了
Don't worry, bear. It'll all be over soon.
你们知道吧 如果没有那只熊 我们本来有机会赢的
You know, we might've had a chance without bear guy.
对 他玩的太烂了
Yeah. He kinda stinks.
我甚至都有点不想吃披萨了
I don't even want pizza anymore.
爸爸 你能来接我吗
Hi, Dad. Can you pick me up?
对 比赛结束了
Yeah, the game's over.
[ Groans ]
Mnh.
好吧 暂停
Okay, time-out!
过来 大大 你也是 过来
Come on, Grizz. You, too. Bring it in.
罂粟队试图拖延时间
And the Poppies delay the inevitable!
你们明白这意味着什么
You know what that means --
马丁内斯的音乐时间到
time for a Martinez Music Minute!
[ "Yankee Doodle" playing choppily ]
好了 队员们 我来说两句
Okay, Poppies, let's talk.
你有办法不让熊参加比赛了吗
Did you figure out a way for us to play without bear guy?
我很抱歉 各位
Mnh. Sorry, guys.
什么 你怎么能说那种话
What?! You can't talk like that!
大大是我们的一份子
Grizz is one of us!
所以我们来给他加油吧 就算他真的踢得很烂
So let's cheer him on, even when he's doing super bad!
不 应该是当他踢得尤其烂的时候
No, especially when he's doing super bad.
因为不管我们是赢是输
Because whether we win or lose,
我们都是一个队伍
we have to do it together as a team!
所以你们怎么说 姑娘们
So what do you say, girls?
我们很抱歉 熊熊
Mm, we're sorry, bear guy.
对 从现在开始无论如何 我们都是你坚强的后盾
Yeah. From now on, we'll root for you no matter what.
好的 谢谢大家
Aw, all right. Thanks, everyone!
我会尽力的
I'll do my best!
很好 干掉她们
Great! Go get em'!
他绝对会搞砸的 是不是
He's totally gonna blow it, right?
大概率
Big-time.
我们还是得支持他
Mm, we got to support him, though.
对 就像泰碧斯说的 怎么说他都是我们的队友
Yeah. Like Ranger Tabes said, he's a Poppy and whatever.
对 可我们该怎么做
Yeah, but how can we do that?
Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmm.
我知道了
Oh, I've got it!
罂粟队回到了自己的位置
Martinez: And the Poppies get back into position.
棕熊站上了本垒
The Grizzly steps up to the plate.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表