剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
太棒了
Ah, it's so good.
[ Clink ]
[ Gasps ]
[ Up-tempo music continues ]
[ Crowd murmurs ]
[ Cameras click, cheering ]
谢谢你们 我明天带上学习小组的人一块来
Thanks, guys. I'm gonna bring my whole study group tomorrow.
再见 保重
See you later. Take care.
多美好的一天呀 认识了这么多新朋友
What an amazing day! So many new friends!
是呀 明天还会有更多呢
[ Yawns ] Yeah. And there'll be even more tomorrow.
今晚要好好睡一觉
Gonna need a good night's sleep.
迎接忙碌的明天
Got another big day ahead of us.
今天好样的 兄弟
Oh, great job today, bro.
多亏了你 晚安
You're carrying us. Goodnight.
白熊做的很棒
Ice Bear does great job.
Grizz: [ Humming ]
嘿 准备好迎接美好的一天吗?- 当然啦
Hey. You ready for another awesome day? - Yep.
哈 这里发生什么了
Huh? What's going on here?
我们昨天晚上把这里都打扫干净了 对吧?
We cleaned up the place last night, right?
对啊 我记得是
Uh, yeah. I think so.
[ Crash ] - Whoa.
欢迎来到熊洞咖啡屋
Ahh. Welcome...to Coffee...Cave.
天哪 你吓到我们了
Geez, you scared us.
你没事吧 小老弟?
Uh, you all right, little bro?
[ Knocking ]
Huh?
[ Indistinct chatter ]
顾客们来了
[ Gasps ] We got customers.
做好准备 做好准备 做好准备
Okay, get ready, get ready, get ready.
欢迎来到熊洞咖啡屋
Hey, welcome to the Coffee Cave.
你好 真高兴又见到你们
Hey there, good to see you again.
有回头客了 生意越来越好了
Repeat customers, everything's going great.
一杯美式咖啡马上送... 怎么回事
All right, one Americano coming right -- ooh, huh?
好吧
Okay, um...hmm.
兄弟 这些都是空的 你还好吗?
Dude, these are all empty, okay?
等等 没事 这杯不错
Oh, wait, never mind. This ones' good.
你要干什么?
Ah! What are you doing?
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
白熊需要咖啡
Ice Bear needs coffee.
什...什么?
Wh-- What?
很痛
Ow, that hurts.
你刚刚是不是把我的咖啡喝了
Uh, did you just drink my coffee?
不好意思 借过一下
Excuse me, coming through.
伙计们 怎么还没好啊
Hey, guys, what's taking so long.
顾客们都... 什么?
Customers are -- huh?
不 停下 住手
No, stop. Stop it.
痛
Ow.
白熊会做出更多的咖啡
Ahh. Ice Bear will make more coffee.
[ Munching ]
好吧
Ew. - Okay, um,
你现在应该少喝点咖啡了
you should take it easy on the coffee now.
对 你看上去过于兴奋了
Yeah. - You're losing your mind.
交出咖啡豆 然后...
Hand over the beans and --
最后一袋咖啡豆了
Last bag of beans. [ Grunts ]
Hey. - Huh?
我点的咖啡呢 兄弟
Where's my coffee, man?
出什么事了 不好意思
What's going on? - Um, sorry about that.
我们的机器出了一点儿小故障
We had a bit of a hiccup with our machine.
你的咖啡马上就好了 稍等
Your coffee'll be right out, okay?
睡觉时间到了 兄弟 好梦
Night-night time - for you to, buddy. Sleep tight.
快 上网查一下咖啡怎么做
Okay, quick, - look up how to make coffee.
感谢大家的耐心等待
Hey, guys, thanks for waiting.
我们马上就上网去
We're just gonna look on the Internet
寻求一个全新的商业模式
for a new business model.
我们离开这
[ Scoffs ] Let's get out of here.
不 别走
No, don't leave!
你们等待的时候 可以打会游戏
We can play some video games while you wait.
[ Screaming ]
[ Screaming, coughing ]
让它停下来
Ahh! Make it stop!
我在努力了
I'm trying! Ahh!
Huh?
白熊需要更多的
Ice Bear needs more
咖啡
[scary voice] coffee.
[ Both scream ]
[ Both panting ]
你没事吧 对
You okay? - Yeah.
[ Loud munching noises ] [ Gasps ] - Wha!
伙计 我们得从洞里出去
Dude, we got to get out of the cave.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们似乎出来了 安全了
[ Chuckles ] I think we're outside. We're safe.
不 我觉得我们还在我房♥间里
No, I think we're in my room.
什么 我们怎么会走到这里的
What? How did we end up here?
我不知道
I don't know. [ Skittering noise ]
谁在那里?
[ Both gasp ] Who's there?
我们应该躲起来
We should hide.
伙计 我们真的很抱歉
Dude, we're sorry.
我们不应该让你喝那么多咖啡的
We shouldn't have fed you all that coffee.
什... 什么
Huh? - Wha -- what? [ Skittering noise ]
那是什么
What is that?
[ Gasps ]
咖啡 豆子 豆子 豆子 豆子
[ Echoing ] Coffee. Beans, beans, beans, beans.
你是怎么做到的
Ah! - How are you even doing that?
他跑哪去了?他跑哪去了?
Where did he go? Where'd he go?
我不知道 贴紧我胖达
I don't know. Hold me, Panda.
[ Skittering noises ]
胖达!
[ Screams ] - Panda!
我抓住你了 胖达
I got you, Pan Pan.
[ Screams ]
已经太迟了 赶紧把咖啡豆毁掉
It's too late. Just destroy the beans.
我不会放手的
I'm not letting you go.
毁了它们 大大
Destroy them, Grizz.
胖达!
[ Screams ] - Pan Pan!
住手
Stop!
否则
Or else, uh,
你就要跟你的咖啡豆说拜拜了
you can say "goodbye" to the beans!
你听到我说的话了吗 说点什么
You hear me! Say something.
[ Yells ]
求求你 ... 住手
Please...stop.
你耍赖
[ Giggles ] No fair.
不许挠我痒痒
Ah [ giggles] no tickling.
[ Grunts ]
抓住你了
[ Laughs triumphantly ] Gotcha.
[ Yells ]
[ Suction noises ]
[ Grunting ]
[ Groans ] Huh?
马桶?
Toilet?
我终于能一劳永逸地毁掉这些邪恶咖啡豆了
Finally, I can destroy these evil beans once and for all.
咖啡豆!
[ Crash ] [ Yells ] The beans!
[ Suspenseful music plays ]
它去哪了 它去哪了 它去哪了
[ Groans ] Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Where'd it go?
Aha! Ooh.
[ Suspenseful music continues ]
Aah!
不要靠近 兄弟
Stay away, man!
Huh?
[ Snores ]
大大 大大 你在哪?
Grizz? Grizz, where are you?
你在这里啊 胖达
Oh, there you are. Pan Pan.
谢天谢地 他累倒了
Oh, thank goodness. He crashed.
你还活着 我以为他们把你带走了
You're alive. - I thought he took you away.
他是把我带走了 但只是把我温柔的送回到床上
He did, but then he just gently carried me to my bed
然后给我唱了一首奇怪的摇篮曲
and sung me a weird lullaby.
这真的很奇怪
It was really strange.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
[ Groans ]
[ Knocking ]
我的美食软件说这里有一家咖啡店
Oh, hey. My food app says there's a coffee shop here.
但是这里看起来也不像是一家店
But this doesn't look like a shop,
所以我现在就很困惑
so I'm, like, so confused right now.
这看起来像是一个山洞
Like, it looks like a cave or something and I'm, like,
我有点被吓到了
freaking out a little bit.
好吧...
Okay...
我要给这地方一个大大的差评
I'm gonna leave - this place a really bad review.
[ Groaning ]
别担心 我处理好了
Don't worry, I took care of it.
再也不会来顾客了 我保证
No more customers, I promise.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表