剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
[ Gasps ] I thought -- I thought you'd never ask!
当然 当然 - 不是你 笨蛋
Yes! Yes! -Not you, you bozo!
我可能需要精神支持动物的帮助
I could use a little help from my emotional support animal.
我会再订一间房♥的
I'll book another room or whatever.
真的吗 太棒了 你不会后悔做出这个决定的
Really?! Whoo-hoo! Dude, you're not going to regret this.
因为我绝对能
'Cause I'm going to emotionally support
给予你精神支持的 糯糯
the heck out of you, Nom Nom.
再见了
Bye. -Huh?
谢谢你 虽然你什么都没做
[ Spits ] Thanks for nothing, man.
你真是个糟糕的飞行员
You're a terrible pilot!
天呐 太谢谢您了
[ Laughs ] Oh my gosh! Thank you so much.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this!
我再也不想看见你了
I don't want to see you ever again!
快来 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
所以 他们这里吃什么呀
So, what kind of food they got here?
自助餐吗 这里会不会有滑水道
Buffet? Have they got a waterslide?
这里到底有多少台电视 - 肯定每个频道都能看
How many TVs will there be? I bet they have every channel.
你觉得我们能睡上下铺吗
Do you think we can get a bunk bed?
我可能喊我兄弟们来吗
Oh, hey. Can I tell my brothers to come?
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表