剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
奇怪的阶级感 我就像是
this weird hierarchy thing going on, and I'm just,
像是你们的交通工具一样
like, your vehicle or something,
我认为应该平等一些
whereas I think of us more as equals.
♪♪
所以... 我有个想法
So...here's an idea.
不要叠在一起了
No stack.
呃... 好吧
Uh...okay...
但是我们要怎么出行呢
But how are we gonna get around?
我有个主意
Oh, I got this.
[ Cellphone chimes ]
[ Horn honks ]
哇哦
Wow! -Whoa!
哇哦 司机在哪
Whoa, where's the driver?!
这是变魔术吗
Is it magic?
哈 不 我下载了个无人驾驶车辆应用
Ha! Nah, it's the new self-driving convertible app.
只有被我邀请的人才能上车
It's pretty exclusive. Invite-only and all that.
我已经邀请你们了
I got you covered, though.
[ Laughter ]
[ Upbeat music plays ]
[ Laughter ]
这太棒了
This is great!
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
世界是我们的了
We own the world!
波霸奶茶
♪♪
朋友们 你们好
The fun has arrived!
[ All cheering ]
阿白
All: Ice Man!
嘿嘿嘿 布莱斯兄弟
Hey, hey, Bryce, my man.
给我三杯兄霸奶茶 赶紧的
You're gonna need three bro-bas pronto.
看着我 怎么样
Hey, hey, look at me. What-what?!
没问题 兄弟 这次我请你
Sure thing, man. It's on the house.
哇哦 你甚至能喝到免费的兄霸奶茶
Whoa! You even got a free boba hook-up?
是啊 我跟布莱斯的交情特别深
Oh, yeah, me and Bryce go way back.
随时为你效劳 兄弟
Anything for you, man.
[ Women giggling ]
今晚可有不少漂亮女士光临啊
Man, there's some beautiful ladies here tonight.
其实我也是这么想的
Wow, I was just thinking the same thing.
糟糕的是我不太擅长社交活动
It's too bad I'm so socially awkward.
Mm-hmm.
幸好我不这样
Well, good thing I'm not.
大大 带点节奏
Hey, Grizz, drop a beat.
[ Hip-hop music plays ]
-[ Beatboxing ] -Yeah! Yeah!
# 嘿 小宝贝 #
♪ Hey, baby, girl
# 你像珍珠一样美丽动人 #
♪ You look beautiful, like boba ♪
# 把我的心轻而易举 #
♪ Ain't' trying to front, baby
# 收获进你口袋 #
♪ Let me come ovah
# 我懂你的心思 #
♪ I know what's on your mind
# 也了解你的想法 #
♪ And I know what y'all thinkin' ♪
# 那个男孩柔和可爱 #
♪ Ooh, that boy is smooth
# 就像入嘴的珍珠 #
♪ Like that boba you drinkin'
# 就让我告诉你 女士们 何为真实的我 #
♪ But let me tell you, ladies, who I really am ♪
# 才不是普通熊 也不是普通的山姆 #
♪ Ain't no average-day bear, ain't no average Sam ♪
[ All sigh ]
# 对于拒绝注意我的人 #
♪ To the haters out there who refuse to see ♪
# 我是最冷酷的熊 请叫我阿白 #
♪ I'm the chillest bear here, the call me Ice B ♪
[ Slurps ]
[ Laughter ]
天哪 今天肯定是最棒的一天
Man, today was the best day.
坦诚地说可能是我这辈子最棒的一天了
Probably of my whole life, honestly.
是啊 这都要感谢我们狂拽酷炫的老弟
Yeah, and it's all thanks to our super-cool lil' bro.
我听说阿白会在这里是吗
Um, I was told that Ice B would be here.
对啊 我们的阿白在哪
Yeah, where's Ice B?
噢 一定是我们的老弟
[ Cellphone vibrates ] Oh, that must be him now!
[ All cheering ]
哟哟哟 你们好啊 粉丝们
Yo, yo, yo! What's up, fam?!
这里是阿白
It's yo man, Ice B.
看看我的手腕 我现在跟...
Ice on my wrists, chillin' with the crew --
梅塞和托德在一起
Mercer and Todd.
哟 - 嘿 你们好吗
Yo. -Hey, what it do, fam?!
不说了 我身后还有一帮朋友
Anyway, we're out here with the crowd.
让我听到你们的声音
Let me hear you!
我爱你 阿白
[ All cheering ] I love you, Ice B!
现在我们准备砍些东西
And we're about to cut down some things.
比如这棵立在这的树
Like this tree 'cause it's lit.
酷毙了
Lit.
是我们的兄弟树
Aah! -That's our family tree!
一 二
ALL: One! Two!
三 - 停下 等等
Three! -Stop! Wait!
停下 停下 快停下
Stop, stop, stop!
你不能砍掉这棵树
You can't cut down that tree!
你们两个这么激动干什么 不就是一棵破树吗
Why are you guys overreacting? It's just a dumb tree.
呃 好吧 你的脑袋受伤可能不记得了
Uh, yeah, yeah, you probably don't remember
这棵树可是代表着
'cause you hit your head, but this tree is a symbol
我们的兄弟情谊的标志
of our everlasting brotherhood.
看 我们还一起刻了那个
Look! We carved that in together.
“ 一辈子的好兄弟 ”
"Best Bros 4 Life."
好吧 老兄 我先纠正一点
[ Chuckles ] Okay, dude, let's get one thing straight.
我们才不是兄弟
We're not brothers.
而是三只品种不同的熊
We're like three different types of bears.
[ Both gasp ]
顺便 我想最好
And I guess I better
通知你们一下
just break the news now --
我决定搬去跟梅塞和托德一起住了
I decided to move in with Mercer and Todd.
有意见吗
Sup?
什么
What?! What?!
当然并不是因为
Well, it's not because
他们更酷或者别的什么
they're "cooler" or anything.
但他们确实很酷
But it kinda is.
我也挺酷的... 我有三个粉...
Well, um, I have three fol--
什么 你刚刚取关我了
What?! You just unfollowed me!
等等 什么 不不不...
Wait, what?! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
连你也取关我 一匹马
Not you, too, Horse!
[ Whinnies ]
好了 你们也听到了
Well, you heard the man.
我现在就去收拾我的行李
All right, I'm gonna go pack up my things.
别往心里去 好吗
No hard feelings? Right?
拿上新买♥♥的衣服 不能忘了我的球鞋
Taking my fresh threads. Can't forget my kicks.
这是什么
Huh, what's this?
那是...我吗
Is...that me?
天 我以前竟然是个胖宝宝
Man, I was a fat baby.
[ Glass shatters ]
我们现在该怎么办 胖达
What do we do, Pan Pan?
我们要永远失去这个好弟弟了
We're gonna lose our little brother for good!
就是因为他撞到了头
All because he hit his head!
真的一点办法都没有了吗
I mean, there's got to be something we can do!
要是能让他再像被锤子砸到就好了
Can we just, like, un-hit him somehow?
也许咱们还可以让他再撞一次
[ Gasps ] Well, maybe we can hit him again --
负负得正
un-hit hit him.
[ Both chuckle sneakily ]
很好 差不多打包完成了
A'ight, almost done packing.
你在干嘛
Aah! -What are you doing?
在做饭
Uh, cooking.
老兄 你比平时还要古怪
Dude, you're acting weirder than usual.
噢 我的手♥机♥
Huh? Oh, my phone. [ Swish! ]
你听到什么了吗
Did you hear something?
没有 但你有东西掉在那了
No, but you dropped something over there.
掉了什么 你在说些什么
Dropped what? What are you talking about?
下面那里 - 掉哪了 什么
Down there! -Down where? What?
不 等等
No, uh, uh, wait.
呃 不 在那边
[ Broom swishing, glass shatters ] Uh, no, over there.
老兄 这里什么东西都没有
[ Panting ] Bro, there's nothing here.
你又是怎么回事
Huh, what's wrong with you?
没事
[ Panting continues ] Nothing.
绝对不能忘记我的牙刷
Can't forget my toothbrush.
牙齿白又白 美女自然来
More teeth, more babes, as I always say.
♪♪
[ Humming ]
[ Clicking tongue, humming ]
# 牙齿白又白 美女自然来 #
♪ More teeths, more babes
[ Beatboxing ]
♪♪
[ Shink! ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表