剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
What? Already?
没错
Yeah.
其实 兄弟 我们真心为你的成功
You know, mate, our family would've been really proud
感到骄傲
of your success.
你... 你这么觉得吗
You -- you think?
我也很为你自豪 先生
Psst! I'm very proud of you, too, sir.
谁在乎你自不自豪
Uhh! No one cares!
你还记得那个采访我的女士吗
Anyway, remember that lady who was interviewing me?
她想来个后续采访
She wanted to do a follow-up,
听起来可能有些离谱
and [chuckles] I know this is gonna sound crazy,
不过... 你何不留下来一起呢
but why don't you stay?
留下来 - 留下来
Stay? -Stay?
算是搬进来住 你懂吧
Yeah, like move in, you know?
我们... 可以当室友啊
We -- We could be roommates.
不 不过 先生 我们不需要
But -- But, sir, wouldn't we need
先做个背景调查吗 - 不用
to do a background check first? - No, dodo!
这对眉毛就是最好的证明了
Those eyebrows are the only background check I need!
所以... 你觉得怎么样
So...what do you say?
好吧 那我就恭敬不如从命了 兄弟
Well, I -- it would be an honor, brother.
[ Glasses clink ]
[ Gags ]
Aah! [ Coughing ]
怎么了 发生什么了
What?! What happened?!
我 我对橙汁里的果肉过敏
Uh, I -- I'm just allergic to the pulp in orange juice.
什么?! 谁倒的这杯果汁
What?! Who poured this juice?!
是你吗 - 先生 我
You?! -Sir, I, uh --
你差点杀了我的兄弟
[ Growls ] You almost killed my brother!
这是我在世上唯一的兄弟
My only brother on this planet!
没什么的 兄弟
It's all good, mate.
我 我只要用牙齿过滤一下就好
I'll -- I'll just filter it through my teeth.
不不不 兄弟
No, no, no, no. You know what, pal?
你玩完了 你被开除了
You're done here. You're fired!
开除? 不要这样 先生
Fired? Please, sir.
出去!
Ah, out!
好的
Ugh, great.
我现在要重新找个保镖了
Now I have to find a new guy.
你... 你刚才说要采访对吧
Uh, so, you -- you were talking about an interview?
那个采访 对了
Oh! The interview, right!
我们可以向全世界公布我们的关系
We can share our relationship with the entire world!
太好了 听起来超棒
Oh, crikey. Uh, that sounds great.
我们一起 势不可挡
Together, there's no stopping us.
太好了
Yeah!
那时候我在那 裤子都湿了
So there I was, right, drowning my little knickers off,
就是糯糯把我从河里拉上来的
when Nom Nom pulled me out of the river.
那时候我就知道他不仅仅是我的兄弟
And that's when I knew that he wasn't just my brother --
[ Sniffles ]
他还是我最好的伙伴
No, he was also my best mate.
[ Sniffles ]
现在 糯糯 我听说
Now, Nom Nom, - I understand there's something
今天你有一件事要宣布
you wanted to announce today?
没错 凯特
That's right, Kate. [ Clears throat ]
凯尔 我觉得冥冥之中我一直与你同在
Kyle, I feel like I've known you my whole life.
你熟知我的过去
Learning about my past
还将参与我的未来
and having the chance to share my future with you
你让我感受到了从未有过的快乐
has given me happiness I've never felt before. [ Gasps ]
所以 凯尔 我想问你
And so, - I wanted to ask you, Kyle,
你愿意... 和我分享我的价值四百四十亿的财产吗
would you...split - my entire $44 billion empire
并且成为我的好伙伴吗
and be my partner?!
太棒了
[ Gasps ] Oh, crikey!
我当然愿意
[ Laughs ] Of course I will!
我爱你 我的弟弟
Oh, I love you, you little brother! [ Laughing ]
我好爱你
I love you so much!
快看 多么美好的场面
Look at that! That's so beautiful.
好了 这条拍好了
Camera Man: And that's a wrap.
我真的好开心
Oh, I'm so happy.
听着 兄弟 我承诺
Listen, mate, I promise, brother,
你不会后悔的
you won't regret this.
你还好吧 你看上不太开心
Uh, are you okay? - You look like you're upset.
你在说什么呢
Oh, wh-what are you talking about?
我开心得不得了
I couldn't be happier. Ha-ha!
可是 你声音听起来很开心
[ Laughs nervously ] It's just, your voice says happy,
但你的眉毛看起来很愤怒
but your brows say angry.
什么
What? Oh.
好吧 你知道的
[ Chuckles ] - Well, you know how it is.
我是说 太激动的时候
I mean, you get emotional,
就无法很好地表达自己的情绪了
and then you can't express yourself properly emotionally?
我 我要去躺洗手间了
I -- I'm just gonna use the little koala's room real quick.
好吧 你个疯小子
All right, you crazy man.
你们俩看起来真的很幸福
You know, you two are so great together.
我觉得我比之前开心了
I -- I feel happier.
就 就好像我是个 全新的糯糯拉了
Like -- like I'm a new Nom Nom.
# 我有哥哥了 #
♪ I have a brother ♪
# 我有哥哥了 #
♪ I have a brother ♪
# 我有哥哥了 #
♪ I have a brother ♪
哥哥
Oof! Brother!
# 刚才那下真疼 可是我不在乎 因为我有哥哥了 #
♪ That really hurt, but I don't care, 'cause I have a brother ♪
# 我有一个小呀么小哥哥 嘻嘻嘻#
♪ I have a little, little brother, gee-gee-gee ♪
兄弟 我在想 你好了之后
Hey, bro, I was thinking, after we're done,
我们可以互相梳一下毛 然后- 真该死
we could groom each other and -- Huh? Kyle: Ah, dang it.
啊 这玩意怎么就是粘不牢呢
Ah, now, why don't these things stay put?
烦死了
D-Dang it! Huh?
糯糯
Aah! Oh, Nom Nom!
我 我可以解释的
Aah! I -- I can explain!
Uhhhhhhhhhh!
糯糯
Nom Nom!
事情不是你想...
This isn't what it -- Oh!
不是你看到的那样
This isn't what it looks like!
所以 你其实只是一只普通的考拉
So you're just some koala off the street,
你扮成我哥哥的样子 是想博取关注 骗人钱财吗
impersonating my brother to gain fame and fortune?!
好吧 就是你看到的那样
Okay, it's exactly what it looks like.
不过你想一下... 我俩都有收获
But think about it -- We both get something out of this.
在我出现之前 你一直都是孤独一人
I mean, you were alone before I came along.
我们也不一定非要有血缘关系才能当兄弟的嘛
We don't have to be related to still be brothers.
滚出去
Get...out.
那合同呢
But our contract?
你可是什么都跟我分享了啊 平分的
You shared everything with me -- halvsies.
这个你可不能反悔的
[ Sniffles ] - You can't go back on halvsies, mate.
有法律效力的
That's the law.
把合同还给我 不然我叫保镖了
Give me that contract, or I'm calling security!
保镖?
Security? [ Scoffs ]
你不是把他开除了吗
You gave your bodyguard the boot.
现在这里只有你和我
It's just me and you, partner.
快把合同还我
You're going to give me that contract!
[ Gasps ]
我不想跟你打的 好吗
I don't want to fight you, all right?
[ Snap! ]
Ow! [ Grunts ]
回来
Come back here!
抓住他 糯糯
Go get him, Nom Nom!
拜托 你冷静一点
[ Panting ] Come on, and -- Just calm down!
我们
We -- Uh! Oh! [ Glass shatters ]
[ Panting ]
Whoa!
把合同还我
Give me that contract!
[ Grunting ]
Oh! Ah!
不 兄弟 你讲讲道理
No, brother! Be reasonable!
别这么叫我 你个骗子
Stop calling me that, you fraud!
Aah!
[ Both grunting ]
[ Both groan ]
Ahh. - [ Click ]
拜托 糯糯
Ah, come on, Noms.
你拿着那个有什么用
What are you gonna do with that --
把我吹跑吗
dry me off?
[ Hair dryer whirring ]
什么 不要!
What? No!
我拿到了 我拿到了
I gotcha! I gotcha!
哦 不!
Oh, no!
[ Both grunting ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表