剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢 谢谢你 露西
Thank you. Thank you, Lucy.
好疼
[ Door closes ] Oh, the pain.
哥们 你身上有只蜘蛛 可能有毒
Bro, there's a spider on you. Potentially poisonous.
什么 天啊
What?! Aah, aah, wha?!
哈 我就知道你在假装
Aha! I knew you were faking it!
胖胖 我不敢相信你对露西撒谎
Pan Pan, I can't believe you lied to Lucy!
没想到你是这样的人
We expect better from you!
但是 兄弟们 你们不明白
But, you guys, you don't understand!
要不是我 她会被大家嘲笑的
I saved her - from getting laughed at,
你们应该理解的 我是在保护她的感受
you know, - without hurting her feelings.
我的意思是 接受现实吧 兄弟们
I mean, come on. Let's be real, guys.
我们肯定赢不了的
We're not gonna win that contest.
你们也看到她练习时候的表现了
You guys saw her during practice.
胖达 嘘 - 她没希望了
Uh, Panda. Shh. She's hopeless!
我认为她可能是全世界跳得最差的
I think she might be the worst dancer in the world.
你认为我是全世界跳得最差的吗
You think I'm the worst dancer in the world?
天啊 露西 我以为你已经走了
Gah! Lucy! I-I thought you left!
不...不是你听到的那样 我只是...
It's -- It's not what it sounds like! I just, uh --
我并不想...
I didn't want to -- Ugh.
你不想让我出丑
You didn't want me to embarrass myself?
还是你不想让我令你出丑
Or you didn't want me to embarrass you?
两者都有?
Um...both?
Oh.
我...我要走了
I, um -- I gotta go.
给你 这是给你的
H-Here, this is for you.
不 等等
No, wait! [ Door closes ]
兄弟 你必须要解决这个问题
Bro, you got to fix this.
♪♪
[ Chanting "Billy!" ]
[ Cheers and applause ]
[ Hip-hop air horn sounds ]
太棒了
Amazing! [ Chuckles ]
让我们为比利和他的乌鸦们鼓掌
Let's give it up for Billy and his crows!
[ Cheers and applause ]
[ Cellphone vibrates ]
[ Grumbles ]
乡亲们 这是今晚最后一个表演了
All right, folks, that was our final performance of the night.
别忘了 其中一位出色的参赛者
Now, remember, one of these talented contestants
可以将一辆全新的农用卡车带回家
will go home tonight with a brand-new produce truck!
[ Horn honks ] [ Cheers and applause ]
今年舞蹈比赛的胜出者是...
Now, the winner of this year's dance contest is...
Huh?
[ Whispers indistinctly ]
看来我们还有最后一位参赛者
Well, it appears we have a last-minute entry.
乡亲们 有请双人舞的表演者
Folks, give it up for the dancing duo...
胖达和露西
Panda and Lucy!
[ Cheers and applause ]
露西在哪里
Uh, where's Lucy?
快上去
Woman: Get up there!
她在那里 快上来 小姐
Oh, there she is. Come on up, young lady.
♪♪
等等
[ Gasps ] Wait!
但是 胖达 我们还没弄清楚舞步呢
But, Panda, we never figured out our routine.
没关系 露西 做你自己就好了
It's all right, Lucy. Just be yourself.
你知道那首我写的歌♥吗
You know that song I was writing?
为了配合你的舞蹈 我做了修改
I changed it to fit you.
真的吗
[ Gasps ] Really?
你准备好跳舞了吗
You ready to dance?
[ Grunts ] - Aah!
准备就绪
Ready.
# 露西 露西 请和我跳支舞 #
♪ Lucy, Lucy, take a chance on me ♪
# 露西 露西 你治疗了我的过敏 #
♪ Lucy, Lucy, you rescued me from allergies ♪
# 露西 露西 你萦绕在我的脑海里 #
♪ Lucy, Lucy, can't get you out of my head ♪
# 露西 露西 我为我说的话向你道歉 #
♪ Oh, Lucy, Lucy, I'm sorry for what I said ♪
[ Laughs ] Whoo!
[ Grunts ] - Ow, ow, ow, ow!
Whoo!
[ Chuckles ]
Whoa!
[ All gasp ]
Ooh!
[ Groans ]
来啊 胖达 - 好吧
Come on, Panda! Oh, okay.
[ Laughs ]
Whoo!
Whoa!
Whoo-hoo!
[ Grunting ]
Aah!
嘿 你们确定要继续吗
Hey, you sure you guys want to keep going?
再跳就太丢人了
You're embarrassing yourselves.
别管我们
Leave us alone! Whoa!
[ Splat! ] Whoo-hoo!
Whoo! - [ Laughs ]
[ All gasp ]
Ooh! - Ooh! Ooh!
Waah! Aah!
[ Grunts ]
♪♪
胖达 到结尾部分了 我不知道能不能...
Panda, it's time for the finale. I-I don't know if --
别担心 我们能行
Don't worry. We got this.
♪♪
[ Twinkle! ]
[ Gasps ]
[ All gasp ]
[ Crows caw ]
Oh! - [ Thud! ]
[ Electricity crackles ]
[ Glass shatters ]
[ Cheers and applause ]
干得漂亮 胖达
Whoo-hoo-hoo! Way to go, Pan! [ Hip-hop air horn sounds ]
相当不错
[ Laughs ] Pretty good.
[ Breathing heavily ] [ Cheering continues ]
我们做到了
We did it! [ Laughs ]
那首歌♥太棒了 你自己写的吗
That song was incredible, Panda! You made that?
是的 基本上是
[ Chuckles nervously ] Yeah, mostly.
白熊加的节拍
Ice Bear added the dope beats.
然后我做了最后的混音
And I did the final mix.
Aww!
我的天啊 这是我看过最好的表演
My, my, my! That was the best performance I've ever seen!
你们获胜
You guys win!
真的吗 - 真的吗
[ Both gasp ] Really? Really?
观众喜欢你们
The crowd loves you guys!
[ Chanting "Lucy! Panda!" ]
-Whoo! -Yeah!
我们赢得了卡车 - 你们太棒了
We won the truck! -You guys rock!
不过 请等一下
Uh, one moment, please.
在你们开始庆祝之前
Before you guys start celebratin',
我们必须让你们承担
uh, we're gonna have to ask you to pay
所有损失的费用
for all the stuff you destroyed.
损失了多少 乔伊
What's the damages, Joey?
两万五千美元 我们上哪去弄这么多钱
$25,000?! Where are we gonna get that kind of money?!
[ Horn honks ] Huh?
快看啊
[ Cheering ] Woman: Look at that.
Oh. Oh.
全世界最佳双人舞的得主是...
And the Best Dancing Duo in the World Award goes to...
胖达和露西
Panda and Lucy!
[ Imitates hip-hop air horn ]
露西 我很抱歉我撒谎了
Um, Lucy, I'm sorry for lying
还说了那些刻薄的话
and saying - all those mean things and --
没关系 胖达 别担心
It's okay, Panda. Don't worry about it.
我在台上跳得超级开心 都是你的功劳
I had a blast dancing on stage, thanks to you.
当然 如果我们能赢得卡车
I mean, it would've been great
那会更棒...但是
if we'd won the truck, but --
什么...
[ Horn honks ] Wha...
上车
Get in.
这不是那辆我们要还回去的卡车吗
Um, isn't this the truck we had to give back?
上车
Get in.
[ Horn honks ]
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表